Best Privacy Coin - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best Privacy Coin

There are many anonymous algorithms with cryptocurrencies but most of the sumokoin has attracted my attention. Has an interesting algorithm. In my opinion its price will double in 2 years

• +2 1

Bitcoin protects the best privacy in cryptocurrency Bitcoin Bitcoin is a very popular currency that does not mention any transaction or who does not mention the name of a person who does the transaction very well protect the privacy which is not an organization for controlling who uses it for free Bitcoin for privacy.  Best because smugglers or criminals who deal in this bitcoin  Ray is a common currency like Bitcoin use them.

I think monero, I don't invest too much in ONION trading. Some exchanges that I use don't use ONION. Yes monero always provides projects that are truly profitable. In long-term trading earlier this year.

I was thinking the same. It created good buzz too even I have seen BitcoinTalk forum admin theymos to vouch for it. However grin is a kind of stable coin (that's what I heard) and I have never had the luck to have some of them.

Basically I am more into BTC LOL

Its my thinking also because It created good buzz too even I have seen BitcoinTalk forum admin theymos to vouch for it. However grin is a kind of stable coin (that's what I heard) and I have never had the luck to have some of them. Thanks

Monero is still one of the best privacy coins, if a group of researchers has discovered Monero's weaknesses, they should be able to expose the crime that uses Monero. like the creator of the illegal malware miner Monero and stop the crime. Besides Monero, privacy coins include Horizen (ZEN), Zcash and Dash.

On 9/28/2019 at 10:16 AM, Consignee said:

Most say Monero is the best privacy coin but a group of researchers have shared flaws in the monero codebase already. On the other hand, if we check other privacy coin like as dash, verge, ONION etc, they are also not that much effective than Monero.

However, each of the coins are being developed. ONION has recently tested their first DeepSend transaction and has offered reward to find out the sender as well. What do you think? Will Monero remain in top or any other coin will be leading in the coming future?

i would say Zcash is the best privacy coin, but it's hard to use for an average person because you need to have some technical skills to use his whole power. 

monero is the most famous because it is the easier to use for a normal person

• +3 1

See cryptocurrency is itself a private transaction system and it offers great privacy be it bitcoin or monero or other alternative coin. Every crypto coin is secured and all of them are  private.

15 hours ago, The Hulk said:

At the top of the list stands Monero, the cryptocurrency whose popularity and adoption has been on the rise in the virtual world primarily due to its anonymization characteristic.

Monero is so popular among the privacy coins, but it is nit as privacy as we thought comapared to other privacy coins.

2 hours ago, Lifeman said:

I agree with you and when I came into cryptocurrency I first came across with monero mining which I participated for some days

Yes it seems like monero is one of the most profitable coin for mining that;s is why there are many browser miners of monero.,

Yes monero is most privacy coin ac to market cap, i have read about zcash, it is also best pricacy coin as it allows zero knowledge proof to avoid tracking but i haven't tested any of them i am just sharing what i have read

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I might say that Monero is one of the altcoin with the highest privacy since it's completely anonym, the transaction on its ledger is never be recorded, so it is totally different than bitcoin where every transactions are recorded on the blockchain. 

We do not know whether Monero will lead, but obviously other coins will not be able to defeat Bitcoin. If we compare monero with other coins, monero can be on the top and it can also turn into a bottom.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:29 AM, Man said:

Not so fully agree with your opinion. I still think bitcoin is more dangerous than monero, even though both are loin privacy (anonymous)

in my opinion, monero is more dangerous than bitcoin because some exchanges don't even accept monero even though monero is in the top 15 position.

Yeah, this become in their white paper as properly in which they stated it starts on Eminent 1st. How tons did you crafted from mining as I examined we require Great PC's with higher Slam. I unnoticed the necessities for mining, however I prefer GPU.

I only know Grin and I only have interest in Grin, it has a high value and surprises users. A great value at this time compared to other currencies, it has the future.

For me, Monero is a reliable coin tested by time. With Monero, other users will never be able to say where you are from, where you sent the money to, and how much the transaction was completed. Monero developers are planning work to increase the speed and scalability of the Monero platform for 2020. Improve Ring Signature Transactions (Ring Confidential Transactions or RingCT) to reduce transaction sizes.

18 minutes ago, Lifeman said:

Monero will still be leading and it is quite beneficial to many people in term of privacy because you will never know what he has in it wallet

Are you telling me you can not see the balance of monero through it's address?

On 2/18/2020 at 11:50 AM, palalu said:

in my opinion, monero is more dangerous than bitcoin because some exchanges don't even accept monero even though monero is in the top 15 position.

I really don't know about Monero not being accepted in exchange, I think the interest of Monero is lacking. So this coin is not very suitable in exchange.

Yeah, but still individuals accept in Bitcoin since of trusting obscure wallets too might bring to a tremendous misfortune. I still haven't seen Epic Cash office, but they advanced well on the showcase.

On 9/28/2019 at 9:16 AM, Consignee said:

Most say Monero is the best privacy coin but a group of researchers have shared flaws in the monero codebase already. On the other hand, if we check other privacy coin like as dash, verge, ONION etc, they are also not that much effective than Monero.

However, each of the coins are being developed. ONION has recently tested their first DeepSend transaction and has offered reward to find out the sender as well. What do you think? Will Monero remain in top or any other coin will be leading in the coming future?

Well from your above analysis I think I would say that  other coins like dash alongside monero will be the leading top coins in the coming future although we can't tell or predict what will happen in the future

On 2/18/2020 at 6:28 PM, Binbillal007 said:

Yes that is true they delisted it because it has a high anonymity.

Before I only knew that Monero was delisted from several exchanges, can you tell me which exchanges are delisted Monero?

I don't know which is the best for privacy coins, what I know is that these two coins are privacy coins, bitcoind and monero. Both of them, I think, are equally good coins for privacy.