No any payment why? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello guys I don't know whats happen is this paid per post offer ended or there is techinical issue because I've posted more than 20+ post since yesterday but no any payment received so guys reply to me are you getting payment as well or also you do not got payment like me.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

3 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

Hello guys I don't know whats happen is this paid per post offer ended or there is techinical issue because I've posted more than 20+ post since yesterday but no any payment received so guys reply to me are you getting payment as well or also you do not got payment like me.

Maybe try to contact support cause me yesterday I receive all 30000 satoshis. So just try to contact support maybe there have problem in your account or whatever.

• Useful or interesting 1

We have the same situation mate,I have never received any payments from 11-15-19 and until now.The reason might be the topic that we've posted were deleted due to spamming,post might be unconstructive and repetitive or post might have been moved to off topic sections or sections that doesn't belong to the payperpost campaign.I still don't know if I can cope up with my deleted post because the admin doesn't give any response on my message.

I understand that they've been very busy cleaning this forum but I hope we will be given the benefit of the doubt inorder that we can move on from this situations.

In my case I have counted my paid post in yobit and it counts 304 paid post,in my profile the post content is 372 I guess I have to post more inorder to cope up the 68 post that have been transferred to off topics or deleted post.

That's what I think might be the reason mate.

4 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Hello guys I don't know whats happen is this paid per post offer ended or there is techinical issue because I've posted more than 20+ post since yesterday but no any payment received so guys reply to me are you getting payment as well or also you do not get payment like me.

It was only mean that you got more than 20 old posts that got deleted by the admins and the moderators. Try to make more to repay your deleted post.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

No I don't think so i don't post two days ago so I can't tell you what,but let's see if i receive any payment from today and see if we can talk about it 

No mate, my payments arrive daily and no problems at all, you should take another look to your posts, and if you want my opinion I think all of your posts are deleted 

7 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I'm receiving payment on a daily basis. I think you were just having a problem because maybe some of your old posts were deleted by the admins.

Maybe you have a technical issues. Try to contact the moderator of this forum so that they can help you a lot. I didn't experienced to be payed becuase i dont reach the 100 post. 

4 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I have not been paid myself, but i hear it is because of the deleted posts, that we need to compensate to start been paid again.

I am new here and I have not received any payment. but I just want to ask, if indeed you were not paid because your post was deleted, did you receive the notification? if so, then just count, how many are your total posts and how many are deleted, if you still have left for your post, then you should still receive payment. if not, there must be something wrong.

i think the payment system might be having some problems because i also had some troubles with payments through this month and i didnt receive any payments since 8th of November and admins didnt reply to me when i contacted them.

4 hours ago, Warrior said:

My friend also didn't receiving payment from 15 days. But there is no solution about his problem. That's really disappointing

Actually there is a solution that worked for me, This solution is to post as many post as you can to cover the deleted posts. But you're a new user you should not worry.

11 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Actually there is a solution that worked for me, This solution is to post as many post as you can to cover the deleted posts. But you're a new user you should not worry.

I think the admins have to do some serious adjustments to the forum post count. 

If my post are deleted, then my content count should also reduce and a notification alerts you of this, this way you are able to know how many more post you have to add before you can catch up with your current number not this guessing work everyone is doing here.

Also, this is why it is necessary to have moderators in each section to monitor and remove any unqualified post or topic before people starts to comment on them and waisting precious time and energy to do a repost to met up.

Edited by Nicecrypto
  • Useful or interesting 2

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

1 hour ago, Nicecrypto said:

I think the admins have to do some serious adjustments to the forum post count. 

If my post are deleted, then my content count should also reduce and a notification alerts you of this, this way you are able to know how many more post you have to add before you can catch up with your current number not this guessing work everyone is doing here.

Also, this is why it is necessary to have moderators in each section to monitor and remove any unqualified post or topic before people starts to comment on them and waisting precious time and energy to do a repost to met up.

Maybe they are already working on it as many people have already been complaining about this and to be honest it has made people to give up on posting many post as they just not sure if they will get paid.

17 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Maybe they are already working on it as many people have already been complaining about this and to be honest it has made people to give up on posting many post as they just not sure if they will get paid.

That is true which I also affected, now I don't know how many more post I need to do to catch up and this is discouraging when you done know anything. I really hope like you said this is being worked on and people will be able to get alerts and hope more moderators are put in place to cut all this.

• Useful or interesting 2

Hello if you are  not paid for each post .i think this offer will continue for a long time but maybe due to various issues you have not paid for your post this forum i think if you want to earn money from this forum then you must  You need to post correctly and after you post 100 you will get money from here ..

I did not get paid either, I have Write a lot of posts in the past days and I did not get paid only some Post, I have read several Post in this topic seems to many have the same problem.

Just now, Nicecrypto said:

That is true which I also affected, now I don't know how many more post I need to do to catch up and this is discouraging when you done know anything. I really hope like you said this is being worked on and people will be able to get alerts and hope more moderators are put in place to cut all this.

Yesterday i was only paid for 23 post, I'm doe complaining about this, i feel like spamming i quit. I'm not going to talk about this matter ever, I will juts post without caring if   i get paid or not.

Yeah I also faced with some system mistake as I get that. On YoBit there is no information about my posting activity for yesterday and today. The last date is 11.20.2019 there and in the line of payment stays 0 meanwhile I have made like ten posts yesterday. Usually when I didn't make enough posts for payment there was just 0 near the date, but now there is no 11.21.2019 and 11.22.2019. Do any of you guys have the same problem?

I receive all of my satoshi. I think you should wait more. Sometimes it takes 6-7 hours to pay. I hope you will get your payment very soon. If you do not get your payment please contact with admin or moderators.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:20 AM, Luciferludz said:

It seems that Yobit is experiencing late payments, the last I received payment on 2019-11-20, maybe payment is made every two days. Although chronologically, the sequential date is from November 6th. So we must be patient.

We need some kind of notice/alert to tell you how many posts you got deleted so you know what's going on. If there are more than 100 posts deleted I think it's better to delete the account and start from zero.

I didn't had this problem until yesterday, I did 8 posts (I think 7 were worth being paid) didn't got any payment.

1 hour ago, AL SHAIMON said:

I receive all of my satoshi. I think you should wait more. Sometimes it takes 6-7 hours to pay. I hope you will get your payment very soon. If you do not get your payment please contact with admin or moderators.

i have done that and still they dont reply its been more than 12 days now and still no admin would reply and i tried the contact us down the page and still no reply.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yesterday i was only paid for 23 post, I'm doe complaining about this, i feel like spamming i quit. I'm not going to talk about this matter ever, I will juts post without caring if   i get paid or not.

You are right, this now feels like spamming. Anyways, mine is more of a suggestion to the Admins to make it easier for community members to know where they stand.

5 hours ago, heelsibat said:

There could be many reasons you did not received your payment. Firstly maybe your post is not relevant. Secondly your post is not specific. Finally you have to work within 00.00 a.m. to get payment.

I don't understand what you mean by working within 00.00am? 

On 11/21/2019 at 3:09 PM, Warrior said:

My friend also didn't receiving payment from 15 days. But there is no solution about his problem. That's really disappointing

In that forum I feel better at the beginning of the campaign but lately it makes me a little disappointed because sometimes I am not paid and sometimes I get full payment but I am still excited to get paid again because I believe in this forum there are always good payments. There may be a technician who is wrong so you don't get paid. so you have to be patient with this.