Upcoming competition - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Upcoming competition

Hi guys, there is a question in my head, any one have a pervious idea or some news about any upcoming competition and it rules or what are required conditions to participate in it??

Any thing will be helpful 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 11
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

Is there upcoming competition? I don't hear about that. I think if they have another competition all in here are can participate to it and same rule like in the previous competition. That's what i think mate. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

2 minutes ago, Sujon33 said:

There is no competition in this forum.If any competition held there you can find announcement in about forum topic.Now no competition.I think in the future cryptotalk community held a competition         

There was one before and they announced the winners and how much they earned, I want to know if there is another one in the near future 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Nope, I think if there will be an incoming competition the admins will surely make an announcement to it so that all the users here will know. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

1 hour ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Nope, I think if there will be an incoming competition the admins will surely make an announcement to it so that all the users here will know. 

lol, that's very clear man.
if they will make a competition or will provide important information they will make an update on this forum page not on this topic. so no need to worry if you they will be left behind the information they provide ..

• +5 1

I never heard of a competition nearby or something like that! What exactly did you hear? There is a Signature Campaign Contest in BitcoinTalk. If you get a good rank there you can sign up and if you are new then you can't.

I hope there is no another posting competition. This forum will full of spam posts and topics again. Then the moderators deleted most of topics that has been created before which is deleted my previous constructive post too. So i hope there is another idea if they want to create a competition again.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Migo said:

Hi guys, there is a question in my head, any one have a pervious idea or some news about any upcoming competition and it rules or what are required conditions to participate in it??

I know there is no such competition in this forum
But in the future, there should be competition, so people will work better and be able to share new information .If competition is organized in this forum then people will be able to do more...Now let's see what happens in the future

• +1 1
  • +5 1

No news for the relaunch of a new contest! Maybe it will not be very useful! The first contest was to attract the intention of the people but it can have one according to the circumstances!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, ajizz said:

lol, that's very clear man.
if they will make a competition or will provide important information they will make an update on this forum page not on this topic. so no need to worry if you they will be left behind the information they provide ..

Yeah, that's what exactly what i said lol. People just don't have any patience to wait for the official announcement of the admins if there is incoming competition.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

It is bad idea if they want to have a competition again. It will be more spam posters, duplicate topics, copy/paste comments. Admins or Mods will clean again in the forum.

Edited by miskyming
  • -4 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think there's no sure if there is a competition. i think if ever there is admins will tell us. so the best thing we can do right now is to be patience and wait for the admins to tell when it's exactly going to happen. and i think they will tell that early so that the participants can prepare. 

• -3 1

I don't think there will be any competition in the cryptotalk forum in the near future because I see that they are still improvising some important features in the forum such as adding some sections and cleaning up spammers. Maybe in a few months I think, let's wait for an answer from the admin team.

• -2 1
  • +1 2

10 hours ago, Migo said:

Most of the previous competition participants are now silent and the newbies are filling forum will spams.The mods are busy in dealing with this mess.How could they  announce new competition may be in future when the  forum become more clear.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, JohnTheymos said:

I read there was a 1 Bitcoin contest but I did not sign up here to participate because to busy to my work but if there's a new one I will be glad to participate, a contest will motivate participants.

Now i know, you are talking about the last competition. I thought there is new competition again. I think this is not the right time to make an competition because this forum need more improvement but if they can manage it then that is a good one for us. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3

22 hours ago, Migo said:

I am also looking forward to seeing if there is an upcoming competition because I missed the last competition I hope I found this forum earlier so that I able to participate. 

• +2 1

I do not think there are any upcoming competition. Bitcoin talk 10th year anniversary art contest end today. There are no contest now. I hope in future there will be more contest like that.  

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I don't think there is an idea yet because this forum is still too young to do a big competition. Maybe still give a few months or at least at the first anniversary of this forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 11/21/2019 at 3:33 AM, Migo said:

I don't think if there have any upcoming transactions but if there will have competition admin must inform us about it so we will know when the competition news are updated.

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I don't think that there is an upcoming competition in this forum page. If it is true then i would like to know when it's gonna take place. If someone could give me information about that it would be really helpful.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I have no idea if a new competition is coming up in this forum but I want to know about it but so far I have not seen any notice of any competition in this forum so I do not think there can be any competition but if there is a competition, I must be there.  Will try to join

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 11/23/2019 at 5:04 PM, yifnt said:

I don't think there is an idea yet because this forum is still too young to do a big competition. Maybe still give a few months or at least on the first anniversary of this forum.

You are right the forum is too young for now but I think starting a competition is a good start to make this forum more alive but its the decision of the admin on when they start a competition. 

• +1 1

On 11/21/2019 at 1:20 AM, Migo said:

There was one before and they announced the winners and how much they earned, I want to know if there is another one in the near future 

There isn't one that we know of, but I think you were asking if we had any ideas for what one might be. I sincerely hope its not one based on post count that I can say. I think one based on helpful or interesting content would be good. A way of rewarding those who really give to the site. I know volume is important but I don't think everyone agreed that quality was rewarded and it would be nice to see some others rewarded too.