Upcoming competition - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Upcoming competition

I am very new to the forum and I have not been able to know about some competition but it would be great if there is one we are notified to be able to participate 

I really hope that a competition will be announced soon among the members of the forum. This is a very positive matter and contributes to increasing the activity of members and thus raising the level of the forum CryptoTalk , but unfortunately I have not heard about the date of this competition so far.

Still there is no any competition planing to start on this forum platform, is possible in the future, because still this forum doing some experience and still is a new project, so is possible when reach one year will introduce a surprise.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

As of currently speaking I don't hear any upcoming competitions in this forum and it's good to hear that you used to have some competitions,hoping to participate in next ones if there will be any.

I don't think this forum have any idea to conduct competition in soon, because I think few months back one competition runs some one also win i have no idea about this, but now its not happens hope soon this forum announce this information then we participate.

Hi friend  I don't  understand  what  You want to say what competition  You are talking  about.   If you are talking  about  crypto  currencies  May be there should  be competition  betwean litecoin  and ethurim. 

On 4/12/2020 at 8:21 PM, guatazoo said:

I need to guees that's before the campaign is over, they shod have the competition for the mostly topic creators, but they must only filtering the most usefully topics.

Still many posts will get deleted and this will create friction between members. Like why this post was deleted and the other one not. How can you filter which post is useful and which is not.

I haven't heard about any new competition coming on this forum but I expect a new competition will be announced in the future

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/21/2019 at 2:33 AM, Migo said:

Hi guys, there is a question in my head, any one have a pervious idea or some news about any upcoming competition and it rules or what are required conditions to participate in it??

Any thing will be helpful 

I do not think that there is anything new in this regard yet, but I expect that the forum will prepare us for new and profitable ways to profit and therefore it is always cleaning the content and stopping the registration of new accounts and linking them to Yobit is a step that precedes a plan, I think.

• +1 1

I'm a newbie in this from and am not aware of any upcoming competition but I think if there will be, then he should be base on post and reputation.

I have not heard about any upcoming competition but I don't think you should be worried about that, I think you should be more concentrated on learning how to trade and invest in crypto currency so that you can make a profit.

• +1 1

I don't think so that there is any competition in this forum and if also there is competition then I'm not knowing about it until now I've never heard about any competition

The only one who can say and give us information about that is the admins in this forum. They are do only one who can gives as an update if there are incoming competitions and also some additional information about the rules and regulations in this forum.

Hi guys, there is a question in my head, any one have a pervious idea or some news about any upcoming competition and it rules or what are required conditions to participate in it??

I don't think there's any other forum that gives Bitcoin for posting, just like Cryptotalk does. So far, there is no competition at all for us and our forum.

• +1 1

There is no similar site as Cryptotalk. I have searched for a lot of sites and forums that pay for posting, I found Cryptotalk is the only one available. 

• +2 1

No contest has been announced in the forum.  I think when the forum decides to hold the competition, it will be announced and we will all know

• +1 1
  • +2 2

There is no sort of campaign as additional for us on this forum right now.

The only thing that is happening is pay per post which is already a great campaign from the forum.

Maybe on the future we will see additional 3rd party companies doing their own signature campaigns just like other forums. So we have to wait 😄

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

No any update for now we wait untill admin give us latest update I think it is high time the forum team to reshuffle the forum rules.

I don’t know about any competition talking to my friend, do you mean here in this forum or in another site or about the price of bitcoin Dear Friend

The system of work here does not depend on competition or competition, but the payment is specific to everyone and equally and according to the effort you put in and this system I think is present in Bitcoin Talk and other forums and not this forum where he has a system of his own and his own mechanism.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I hope there was a competition then a lot of bots would register on the website and that's the last thing the admins want. The site is already slow enough today, it is even having outages.

I don't think there is any competition competition coming up right now because if there is, then the moderators will announce it publicly and I will also like to participate in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 5/19/2020 at 2:04 AM, Bruno52 said:

I have not heard about any upcoming competition but I don't think you should be worried about that, I think you should be more concentrated on learning how to trade and invest in crypto currency so that you can make a profit.

Forum beginning stage I heard one competition organised, well iam not sure about it just heard maybe forum old members know this information, then later still I never heard forum officials try to launch any competition, when they thinks they definitely announced in this forum.