How to Exchange Gift Card To BTC? - Page 3 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

How to Exchange Gift Card To BTC?

On 11/21/2019 at 2:38 PM, AliceJun said:

Paxful is a good option to buy bitcoins with Amazon gift cards. This platform supports you to use gift cards to buy and sell Bitcoin instantly and securely. The method is easy to use so you can experience it for yourself.

Yes you are absolutely right paxful is a good option to buy bitcoins with amazon gift cards. This platform supports you to use gift cards to buy and sell bitcoin instantly and securely.

We easily exchange gift card to btc we use our gift card provided to btc and further we use it in stock marketing.there are many apps or available where they provided use that opportunity.

We easily exchange gift card to btc we use our gift card provided to btc and further we use it in stock marketing.there are many apps or available where they provided use that opportunity.

On 11/21/2019 at 2:19 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have many Gift cards and I want to convert them to BTC, help me find such an Exchange site. So that I can easily convert BTC to Gift card.

You can exchange them through bitrefill. Simply you have to select the giftscard payment options in the site. Then you would be able to see interested clients. You can contact them and exchange your giftcard to btc. No need to worry it is absolutely safe and easy to use.

As a newbie I think I don't have the slightest idea about this it new to me is it really possible to convert gift cards to BTC I will be glad to have suggestions about this thanks 

On 11/21/2019 at 3:34 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have many Gift cards and I want to convert them to BTC, help me find such an Exchange site. So that I can easily convert BTC to Gift card.

You are posting this in a marketplace section and why bother to look for an exchange? Just offer your card here. Or you can use paxful.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I guess you could put it onto seller sites etc? But just be careful of scammers that might want to get your gift card and run away, without paying you. It really dangerous, and i can understand why you want a site to exchange them. Maybe you could just sell/exchange them for cash, do meet-ups and exchange, and using the cash buy your btc.

3 hours ago, Abdelrhmanyoussef said:

Paxful is a good option to buy bitcoins with Amazon gift cards. This platform supports you to use gift cards to buy and sell Bitcoin instantly and securely. The method is easy to use so you can experience it for yourself.

Paxful did not know.  I will review that you say, thanks.

Actually I was going to recommended LBTC because there you get good prices, which is really the important thing to change from.

That there are several  Exchange, many offer 10% less to the value of the gif which is the average for the change. do not pay more than that,you will never get an equal change for the value of the gift card.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think right now, there is no exchange that can convert gift cards to bitcoin. I don't think you can do the exchange gift card on any crypto exchange site. General Chat Chat LoungIf you want to exchange it, you can use private message and try to contact many e-commerce sites.

I am not have any experience to exchange gift card to btc.So can not do this and help you

5 hours ago, Ismail4886 said:

There are many exchanger sites that exchange gift cards with BTC. But I have never exchanged gift cards to BTC, so I have no idea. If anyone knows well about this, definitely let me know.

Thank you, my friend, for this information. Do you publish the website link so that we can work on it?

I think you can turn it into gift cards on Amazon. It's the simplest way I think. In fact, I didn't try it, but that's how my friend told me.

On 11/21/2019 at 4:34 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

You can directly exchange it via other person especially if they are looking for your gift cards in exchange with their bitcoin as I didn't know if there are available exchange that accepts gift cards right now. 

But I suggest that you will escrow your gift cards if you can find someone to exchange it to bitcoin so you can avoid those scammers as there are plenty of them in crypto space. 

On 2/6/2020 at 12:57 PM, Jarumi said:

Paxful is a advantageous decision to believe bitcoins with Amazon gift cards. This platform chains you to handle gift cards to purchase and put up for sale Bitcoin right away and securely. The means is effortless to mistreat consequently you preserve be subjected to it for yourself.

I don't know if we can really trade our gift card in paxful I use it all the time but never seen any gift card for buy of sell with bitcoin or fiat 

I don't know what is gift card but if it can really convert into btc I thin it will be good for you, just search some exchanges platform and you might see that can exchange your gift card. 

On 11/20/2019 at 10:19 PM, Jimmy said:

What kind of Gift card? is that like Itunes GC or Google GC? I think it's easy to sell it on this forum or other forums liek bitcointalk marketplace section and for Platform i don't think is there any accepting gift card or i didn't yet found it. Any recommendations guys?

Jour-cards will buy your gift cards at a good rate. Just visit their page and click on the card you'll like to sell.

Please remember to type in your BTC address in the column where you're asked to give your webmoney address.

If you don't, you might not get your BTC on time.

Buy bitcoin with Google Play Gift Cards at Paxful: easy, safe, and available 24/7. And you can also Buy Bitcoin with Amazon Gift Cards, Google Play, etc. if they need some gift cards then you can sell them.

Hello you can use any P2P exchange like localbitcoins or paxful for this purpose. Just set the payment method to gift card & place a by u order. Any interested Peron will contact you & buy gift card in exchange with bitcoin.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:36 AM, Crypto555 said:

I don't know there is a services where you can exchange your gift cards for bitcoin. Only the other way, to exchange bitcoin for gift cards. Maybe you can sell the gift cards to other people for bitcoin 

There is a special section on bitcointalk where you can sell different things online like gift cards. I have seen thread related to this over there and you could also try to sell them there 

I think you can exchange your giftcards to btc,  but can't sell it for bitcoins. You will find some people onilne looking for giftcards,  and you can give them by btc.

I hope we can apply it to the moderator if we have this kind of reputation and if it is really not our fault or the post is not bad we can reverse!  Some users may abuse it!  Thanks for the OP BTW!  It deserves what I send!

It is rather an easy task to send out an individual should just acquire that initial After all you should credit rating initial compared to that next you should commence this kind of which is an area of the content BTC business next reward.

Actually in forums like crypto talk i think. And I have a question how did you get many giftcards, if it is not difficult for you PM me please.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик