How to Exchange Gift Card To BTC? - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

How to Exchange Gift Card To BTC?

I have many Gift cards and I want to convert them to BTC, help me find such an Exchange site. So that I can easily convert BTC to Gift card.

• +2 1

What kind of Gift card? is that like Itunes GC or Google GC? I think it's easy to sell it on this forum or other forums liek bitcointalk marketplace section and for Platform i don't think is there any accepting gift card or i didn't yet found it. Any recommendations guys?

I don't think there is some sites that offers this kind of service, maybe btc to gift cards yes, but like you said, I don't have any idea about this 

On 11/21/2019 at 11:42 AM, MinJax said:

You can convert them into Bitcoin to make more profit. CoinCola is the best place to buy Bitcoin with Gift Cards. It's easy and convenient and supports almost all popular Gift Cards like Amazon Gift Cards, iTunes Gift Cards, Google Play Gift Cards, etc.

i think you should tell the whole story because coincola sack you on the price because they know you cant go anywhere else with it. but i think soon there will be more sites to accept giftcards but in the mean time local bitcoin has few people accepting gift cards and at better rates.

I think you cant exchange gift card in any crypto exchange site. if you want to exchange it then you can use personal message and can try to contact many e commerce site. may be you can exchange it here.

• +2 1

If you some gift card you can exchange it here in this forum in market session there a lot who want to buy some if it's a amazon girt card specially or you can change it in other forum they offer this market service

you must give us the type of your gift card first , but in use i think there is no option or site to convert gift cards into bitcoin , you must sell it and buy bitcoin with those money . 

I think there is no such way to convert gift card into crypto, but if you sell your gift cards into fiat money, then that cash your gonna earn from selling the card will do for you because you can buy coins in the coinmarket. 

In present time, there is no any exchange that can convert gift cards to bitcoin. However you can exchange flat currency to bitcoin in some exchanges.

Currently we have no system from where you can convert these gift cards into Bitcoin for this service you have to go on different forums or exchange sites like localbitcoin.com or paxful.com here many members giving service but you have to careful as many scammers also in action and they can give you any serious damage.

In my opinion you should carefully study the issue of bitcoin gift cards to avoid fraud, because currently because of the profit online there are many scammers who do not think of others. Anything needs to be carefully researched and guaranteed

I think it’s little bit hard, maybe you can try use an platform like paxful to do that or selling it on your local forum

There are lots of websites that offer such services. You can create an account on websites like Paxful and Localbitcoins to do this. Each gift card will have a different exchange rate when you want to convert it to bitcoin. Look at the following link for more information:

https://www.coincola.com/buy-bitcoin/gift-cards

The other method is to sell your gift card to receive fiat currency and then buy bitcoin easily with your fiat. This is an easier method because the number of people who convert their gift cards to cash are probably more than those who want to exchange them for BTC.

There is no confusion. I said the opposite of what you wrote above. I said you can sell your gift card and receive fiat money. Then you can exchange your fiat to get bitcoin. You can also sell your gift card directly to buy bitcoin through some websites who offer this kind of service. If you read the first post of this topic, you will see that topic starter said he has so many gift cards and want to convert them to btc and I showed him some ways to do it. What you are talking about is the reverse path. But it is also possible to buy gift card with bitcoin and use it as a payment method.

On 11/20/2019 at 12:34 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have many Gift cards and I want to convert them to BTC, help me find such an Exchange site. So that I can easily convert BTC to Gift card.

I dont know for some "exchange site" but you can try to putt your offer here or on other forum and someone will contact you for sure. But site/exchange for that I did not heard for such a thing at all.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Which Company Gifts Card You Have? You Can Sell your Gift Card And buy btc Sell with Any friends Otherwise Not possible

You can easy sell your gift card with daraz apps.

After selling price you shoud again buy btc from many local exchange like bdwalletex

daraz is shopping website here you can buy and sell many products and anythinns.    

Yes You can do it so many site you can find online to exchange giftcars to btc and also more careful deal someone to cheating people available here.

You can change it here in this forum in market place you make a order and put the price you want and other members if they need some gift card then you can sell to them and see how the transaction will be done

Gift card means we can get this gift card through a different system of shopping and buying and selling, like amazon.pay, we can get it on Google Payments from various sites, but by investing in some cryptocurrency exchanges, we can get gift cards for this gift.  The card can be anything but ours through various exchanges  Gift card is kept

On 11/21/2019 at 2:04 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Sell them in market place for Bitcoin as no one come to you and buy those gift cards. I have seen some people are selling amazon gift cards for low price in another forum mark

11 hours ago, Digicoin said:

You can visit Paxful.com 

You will be able to sell any of the gift card be it iTunes card or googleplay card and some other types of card.

Thank you for providing your information, you are saying that at Paxful.com I can sell my Gift Card on this site, do you know what the payment is on this site?  I'd like to take a payment on cryptocurrency.

Yes you can exchange gift cards to Bitcoin in Amazon and paxful this is the genuine platform for exchange gift cards to Bitcoin and very genuine sites for this types of work use it than you will understand 

I don,t think so that any exchange will except any gift card still because now crypto is not so much famous and still just i saw a single website which is except the credit card and that exchange is yobit. Yobit exchange will except the credit card now and can give you also withdraw through the credit card.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day