How to Exchange Gift Card To BTC? - Page 5 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

How to Exchange Gift Card To BTC?

What is the gift card you have. I don't know which sites do this exchange, I join facebook there has a cryptocurrency privacy group, I see they sell and buy there.

Now online worker is increaseing day by day . And yobit is a good wallet many people use it for withdraw money.          

To be honest its easier for you to sell these gift coupons on the same Ebay and buy bitcoins because I dont think the exchanges exist at all. But if you want to really exchange it then you can use personal massage 

I know about btc but I don't have any experience about gift card. if you want to convert gift card into btc then you can get knowledge about it on Google or YouTube

It is here in the market session to buy some of this forum which can go to buy some, especially for an Ambassador guitar card or some other forum market.

Exchange your various gift cards in bitcoin, all you have to do is make sure the gift cards are still bad, then go to Paxful then create an account and sell your gift card.

In fact, I have not yet had the experience of exchanging gift cards with BTC.  So I'm not saying how to exchange gifts on BTC.  I am very interested to know about this. If anyone knows the correct information, please tell.

In fact, I have not yet had the experience of exchanging gift cards with BTC.  So I'm not saying how to exchange gifts on BTC.  I am very interested to know about this. If anyone knows the correct information, please tell.

What kind of Gift card? Is that likable Itunes GC or Google GC? I think it's convenient to sell it on this forum or other forums liek bitcointalk marketplace section and for tribune i don't think is There any accepting gift card or i didn't yet found it. Any recommendations guys?

You can sell gift cards from the marketplace section here. Or you can sell in other forums. Try not to be scammed. But you can not sell at your own value, you should give a little low price

We can exchange gift cards for BTC by selling them through P2P to someone else. Its something we can use to make more money.

Gift card means we can get this gift card through a different system of shopping and buying and selling, like amazon.pay, we can get it on Google Payments from various sites, but by investing in some cryptocurrency exchanges, we can get gift cards for this gift. The card can be anything but ours through various exchanges 

On 11/21/2019 at 2:04 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have many Gift cards and I want to convert them to BTC, help me find such an Exchange site. So that I can easily convert BTC to Gift card.

Hello my dear friend. I have an idea for you. You tell me what kind of gift cards you are willing to exchange. Maybe we can make a deal i pay you crypto currency and you give me gift cards? 

On 3/7/2020 at 11:20 AM, anonymous here said:

Hello my dear friend. I don't know any such website that provide feature to exchange your gift card for the bitcoin. Also it is depend upon what kind of gift card you have. 

There is no website offer this service but any one who have some gift card from amazon or other website can buy them here in marketplace session and get offer from other users 

You can change the gift cards, in airtm, there I have changed several and bought bitcoin, you can also do it with someone you trust to sell those gift cards, since in airtm the commissions are somewhat high but it is one of the safest ways to change  gift cards to money and money to bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

There are a lot of places where you can exchange your Gift Cards for Btc, put that on Google and see what they show you, I use one really good but you have to look what is the goodest for your country

I want to exchange my gift card to BTC, if there are anyone want to exchange with me please contract with me. I am writing for you.

Bitcoins were created to make our lives easier. They are touted to be the next big revolution in the world, and as of now, they are certainly performing as per expectations. After initially failing to live up to all the hype, the Bitcoins made a triumphant return in 2014. After that they were unstoppable. They knocked down records left, right and center and soon, they effectively became the one currency everyone wanted to invest in. Some websites even allowed users to buy bitcoin with gift cards.

My friend, these things have become easy these days. All you have to do is there are many sites that barter for what you offer them, but you have to be careful not to be fraudulent, because many people were installed in this way to make sure before you took any step. And you have success in that

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

What kind of gift card? is that like Itunes GC or Google GC? I think it's smooth to promote it on this discussion board or different forums liek bitcointalk marketplace segment and for Platform i don't assume is there any accepting present card or i didn't but located it. Any suggestions men?

On 12/5/2019 at 1:32 PM, Ufra said:

In present time, there is no any exchange that can convert gift cards to bitcoin. However you can exchange flat currency to bitcoin in some exchanges.

no dear we have some platform which provides us service like this localbitcoins is the great example of this here we can convert bitcoin into gift cards or gift cards into bitcoin with with low charge 

On 11/20/2019 at 10:34 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have many Gift cards and I want to convert them to BTC, help me find such an Exchange site. So that I can easily convert BTC to Gift card.

Unfortunately I have no idea here on how to convert gift cards to btc and theris no site that I know which can offer this service maybe a research on Google can help thanks.

Friend, try to exchange your gift card to bitcoins through paxful or localbitcoins. For localbitcoins you will need to pass the KYC verification to get a wallet there. But you can also try bitrefill site maybe you can be able to exchange too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

there are many sites for this you can exchange your gift card in paxful its legit and its supports many kinds of gift card such as amazon , google play ... its just like exchange and easy to work.

Paxful. Paxful is one of the most popular exchange you can perform Gift Card - Cryptocurrency trade. Be it, Amazon, Google Play, Amex and over a hundred types of Gift Cards. Go to Paxful.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy