bitcoin now long term invest best or bad? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

bitcoin now long term invest best or bad?

There is no problem if you hold bitcoin for long term, just wait when the price is pump reaching in the high price again just like 2017 the bullish of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/20/2019 at 11:49 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

With Bitcoin prices now coming in at 8,000 would it be better to buy Bitcoin now and invest in the long term? Or can Bitcoin prices go down further?

It is true, now is the time we buy Bitcoin with flat money or Stablecoin. But I think long-term investment (more than a year) is not good, because in the end of May there will be Bitcoin halving, maybe in this period there will be a rise in the price of Bitcoin and then it will go down again.

5 minutes ago, Agios said:

It is true, now is the time we buy Bitcoin with flat money or Stablecoin. But I think long-term investment (more than a year) is not good, because in the end of May there will be Bitcoin halving, maybe in this period there will be a rise in the price of Bitcoin and then it will go down again.

I agree with you, I am also thinking that Bitcoin will be halfway in May and then Bitcoin prices will go up, and this time would be the right time to sell Bitcoin.

On 11/21/2019 at 3:19 PM, Sakib said:

Currently bitcoin is most popular.now,this price are relatively low.and now it is the time for buy.after few weeks, its price will rise

I am thinking of that, the price may increase in Bitcoin after a few weeks, but I am also thinking that if the price is not increased, then the price is expected to rise after May, so I will have to wait for Bitcoin prices to rise, now I have a long-term investment.  It would be good to invest in the mindset of doing.

i dont know exactly and i cant tell what to do with your money , but i can advice any one to buy bitcoin but not in one time , buy with parts of your funds is better , good luck 

On 11/24/2019 at 3:25 AM, cryptoalik said:

Obviously for long term investment bitcoin is now the best choice.I already stored a big amount of bitcoin as I know the future will be good I hope.

Hopefully what you hope for comes true because it is your single biggest hope when investing long-term to get large profits.

Your thinking is very good for storing large amounts of bitcoin because you already know that in the future bitcoin will be better priced.

The price of bitcoin  is now $7,200, I think this is good time to buy cheap bitcoin and hold for long term. I'm sure in the next year we can see the highest price of bitcoin reaching $15,000.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/3/2019 at 8:17 PM, Dragon slayer said:

Now the price is down at 7300 with the end of year and cristmas yes the price can go lower but i think it is a good time to invest in bitcoin with the new year coming the price is likely to go up again.

Thought like you want a good thing to follow the problem seeing the price of bitcoin down at 7300 at the end of this year so it's time we invest in bitcoin when prices go down then if prices tend to go up then we can reap huge profits that we will allow at that time.

A few people who have great experience during hold bitcoin may be will says bitcoin will useful for long haul holder yet to being a bitcoin holder we need to more tolerance and Especially in the event that you purchased Bitcoin in the most minimal value you can procure enormous benefit on the off chance that it happens to siphon up.

As we can see this thread was created on november and now bitcoin price was fall from this thread first created, I think until end of the year if you already holding some bitcoin better hold it but if not just wait till the lowest price and then buy it for upcoming bitcoin halving mate.

For me, bitcoin is popular now but the price is low so it's better to buy now and wait for it to rise.

On 11/21/2019 at 12:49 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

With Bitcoin prices now coming in at 8,000 would it be better to buy Bitcoin now and invest in the long term? Or can Bitcoin prices go down further?

It can go down and it also can go up. For me it is best to invest now. 

It can go down because we don't know what will happen in the future. and with the bad publicity of bitcoin by the banks and the government

It will go up because the industry is growing day by day the number of users increases. And it will help the price of the coin to increase due to the increasing demand.

24 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Why not bitcoin always best for long time invest. The most successful people of crypto world were thus people who hold BTC for long time. Because after some years bitcoin will up with big amount.

I think for long term investment it would be best to buy bitckin at very low price like the area bellow 5000$ and I think by the end of this year we will definitely sew bitxoin trading there as altcoins start pumping. 

On 11/20/2019 at 11:49 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

currently the price of bitcoin is the best point for us to buy, it is my view by taking into account various factors its very reccomended to buy for the long term at this time , only a few weeks before the end of the years bitcoin will rise very high .

14 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

So far you want to invest for long. Then, just hold. You can not lose because the price will certainly increase.

Yes you argue, I want to invest long-term myself in order to reduce risk, and I believe Bitcoin will be double priced in May 2020.

On 11/21/2019 at 12:49 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

You must not think if the price will go up or down, but you should think long term and think of what's goign to happen after the halving where everybody is predicting that that price will go up bit time.

You must consider bitcoin as a good investment for the future because trouble days are coming concerning economic situation in the world. All goverments are trying to erase money paper and who will have already take a look at the cryptoworld before troubles will be in good position to make profit when the majority of the world will discover or will be forced to discover and adopt the crypto world . You will be at the first place to see teh prices rising if you make the choice of solid crypto with project having impact of the life of all days of people

I repeat saying all the time this : your money in bank will be in great danger when crisis will come .So you must have other sources of investment 

8000, the price is a bit high when you invest, it is good then it can scoop it up, long soldering is good, but after Tet, the price is up so it's not enough to buy it in time

Since Bitcoin has dropped to $ 8,000, I can say that investing in long-term with Bitcoin will be much better and long-term investment will be best.  So the longer you invest in Bitcoin, the more money you can make.

Wait a bit longer and wait for it down to 6k then have a lot of money to buy in 2020 you will be very rich to see, or believe me, 2020 bitcoin will go up incessantly
good luck

It was a good time to buy bitcoin when OP wrote his post last month and it's still a good time right now.  The price hasn't changed all that much anyway in that time, though there was a much better opportunity at $6600 last week.  If you missed that, don't wait for another dip like it.  It may happen again, it might not but the market has been so depressed for so long that everything is a screaming buy right now. 

Yes ofcourse a long term or short term bitcoins for investment is best.then add some altcoins like bitcoincash(bch).litecoins(ltc),ripple,(xrp),doge coins as well as the second best the etherium(eth).

When we invest in bitcoin for the long term, that means we want to hold bitcoin and not going to sell if bitcoin is not reaching our price. And no matter if bitcoin price is down, as long as we don't sell that bitcoin, we are not lost, but maybe we will see the value of bitcoin price will go down. You don't have to worry about that because the value of your bitcoin will be rise again, especially if the price is starting to increase. All you can do is still hold the bitcoin, be patient, and waiting for the price can increase higher so you can sell your bitcoin at that price.

может кто знает людей, которые купили биток в 2013??

интересует, то как они выводили все средства, ведь суммы получались заоблачными и отдавали ли оно часть денег государству??

You can now manage your guaranteed investments online, from purchase to renewal, thanks to a number of handy features. It’s easy, quick and secure!