Please suggest best Crypto wallet. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Please suggest best Crypto wallet.

Guys i'm new crypto Trader. i'm use "FreeWallet".

I heard there are 2 crypto wallets called Coinbase & Blackchain.

Coinbase & Blackchain Crypto wallet Which of the following is best?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't know much about crypto wallet but i can give you tips on how to choose. Before choosing a wallet, you must know what is the reviews about it, know if it is safe or not since there are so many hackers around so be safe.

It is not a good idea what creating same topic in forums.

You already asked it before. I think people can answer if there is better app in market. 

I suggest you that create a good topic and ask your all related questions in it.

I'd suggest Blockchain wallet. It is an online wallet like coinbase and you can buy and sell directly through the platform in more than 35 countries. Blockchain also allows you to send and receive cryptocurrencies for a small fee. This includes Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Stellar Lumens, and more. 

Edited by Aceventura

The best wallet for me is an offline wallet like Ledger Nano or Trezor. By using hardware wallets, you don't have to be afraid of hacker which trying to penetrate your wallet because your wallet is not always connected to the internet. Besides that, you can save your wallet in the hidden place that only you will know where the wallet. If you use the online wallet, the chance for you to be the next target will wide open because you don't know how safe your computer when you connected to the internet. My advice to you is to buy the hardware wallet, and then save your bitcoin and altcoin in that wallet.

I am also a trader myself and I have been chatting since I have used many wallets as a result and I have many experiences about this so I think it  is  really good  for every one   because its service is very good its security is very good so I think that is where  You will benefit greatly from this and I suggest you use Coinbase so that you can easily trade your  You can  transaction  amount to your account

Do you want an online wallet or a cool wallet? If you want an online wallet, these are good options but if you want a desktop wallet, the Electrium wallet is the best as you install it on your computer and keep the cryptocurrencies on your personal computer and protected by private key, as well as a mobile application wallet like TrustWallet is a good wallet.

I use both, each with its own characteristics, blockchain and coinbase are the most popular in the world, but there are many good ones like coinpayments, cryptonator, spectrocoin.

Search for wallets that have lower withdrawal rates.

Edited by mitraud7

We know that there are many crypto wallets. Lot of person use coinbase wallet because this wallet looks simple & safe. I think you use the coinbase wallet. We know blockchain wallet is the most popular wallet.

If compare coinbase and blockchain, i just suggest you to try blockchain. Because with using coinbase, they need your atleast KYC and there is limit the withdraw. So that is actually annoying. But different with blockchain up to you to KYC or not. The difference if you doing KYC in blockchain, you can get bonus from some airdrop.

But please be careful, always backup your wallet, save the backup word. okay.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Of the two, blockchain is the best fit, especially if you go through identity verification (KYC) there, I've heard that Coinbase is blocking wallets, and is starting to figure out where you get large amounts on wallets.

I think coinbase and blockchain are best for a crypto wallet. But usually, I am using coinbase around 3years without having any problem so I would like to prefer you coinbase which secure and the security is quite strong.

Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies, which earns it the first spot on this list. With Coinbase, you can connect to a U.S. bank account and easily transfer dollars in or out of your wallet. 

world best Crypto Secured Wallet is coinbase. this wallet is so first and secured, so recommended Using coinbase in your crypto wallet

There is a lot of crypto wallet, but coinbase and blockchain are the most used, well thats no doubt because this two wallet has a 2 authentication process which is really good. and also the security is indeed really amazing.

I think both wallet are best for store crypto but blockchain are more secure because It's decentralised. 

I always use hardware wallet because hardware wallet more secure rather then others wallet.        

On 11/20/2019 at 10:43 PM, heelsibat said:

In my opinion coinbase and blockchain is more popular. Nowadays everyone has coinbase or blockchain or both account. It has two factor authentication with email verification and mobile phone number verification. So your wallet is safe and your cryptocurrencies are safe with those two wallets. I would definitely recommend that.

Yes I am using both wallet and both are good wallet but in my country both are popular and mostly people are satisfied with this

I recommend two crypto wallet which is most secure like email verify phone verify and two factor authentication verify so its very secure for you wallet name is coinbase and blockchain , I already have account these wallet.

If you are using the wallet for a big amount of currency transfer then you can use cryptonator. It gives you many options for various type of coin and the fees are fixed. Otherwise the Blockchain will be best then it comes to the Coinbase. This is my opinion. 

19 hours ago, Park Ha said:

I think this 2 wallet are good but for me it's good to use Blockchain because this wallet gives you private keys means you are the only one have access on tour wallet.  

Thanks for your valuable suggestions, I too now understand that I need to use my blockchain wallet, considering both security and fee reduction.

I have never heard about Blackchain wallet. Do you mean BlOckchain? Blockchain.io is the best crypto wallet for me. I have been using it since 2017 and there weren`t any problems with it 

On 11/20/2019 at 4:41 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Guys i'm new crypto Trader. i'm use "FreeWallet".

I heard there are 2 crypto wallets called Coinbase & Blackchain.

Coinbase & Blackchain Crypto wallet Which of the following is best?

Yes, Their are best wallets and also populars wallets in world ! Thanks for your remark!