Please suggest best Crypto wallet. - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Please suggest best Crypto wallet.

6 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

I will not recommend coinbase I will prefer full client wallets, coinbase is an API wallets, I will not recommend it because of this. Wallets with full nodes or semi full nodes are better. 

Thank you for the advice, I also think that and I have the same opinion to do so. I never use quaybase, but mostly settled on the blockchain wallet.

there are a lot of wallets that are reliable and secure with regard to coinbase, blockchain, binance and a lot of other

On 7/3/2020 at 7:13 PM, yazangh said:

I use atomic wallet
Low fees
 Its safety is high and there is no cap on transfers

You can not atomic wallet has low feet for transactions, you need to understand what wallets that connect bitcoin users to bitcoin blockchain does and how only the fee paid to miners is the only fee used for transactions. This happens in all wallets that connect wallet to Blockchain directly. 

They both hold your funds. Literally, they own your money and you need to request from them anything. You should read more about non-custodial wallets, These wallets gives you full control of your funds. You can easily export and import your wallet at anytime. But with coinbase and blockchain you can do that. An example of such wallet is Atomic Wallet. You can read more about it here

Its true there are two wallets that are the most rated than many other wallets "Coinbase & Blockchain" not Blackchain. You can use one of this wallets to store your coins because both of them are having affordable fees and good security.

On 6/13/2020 at 4:28 PM, DreamStage said:

Hum if you meant to say Blockchain from your "Blackchain" that's one of the best exchanges as the primordial exchange that is father of all other exchanges following how to make them.

I do not get you, blockchain can be one of the best wallet but do not misinterpret wallet to exchanges, exchanges are trading platforms while wallets are for saving keys to funds stored on blockchain. 

• +2 1

I will tell you coinbase wallet will be best for you. I myself have been using the coinbase wallet for several years now to be honest it is a very good crypto wallet. Crypto transactions on coinbase are very easy and cost less. So I use it myself and recommend using it to others and so on.

coinbase is one of the best electronic portfolios, do a search on Google and you will find all the information about this wallet. You can also hear people's opinions here.
For my part, I use this wallet

On 6/13/2020 at 3:48 PM, gourav789 said:

Freewallet is really a good and trusted wallet from longtime , in previous year I used this wallet . but suddenly I shift on coinbase because of Coinbase is multi currency wallet as well security wise coinbase wallet is Also good .

I will advice you to use noncustodial wallet, all wallets you mentioned are custodial. Try to diversify. 

Coinbase can be a good option but also know that free wallet support many cryptocurrencies, not only coinbase. But there are more cryptocurrencies supported by noncustodial wallets like atomic and coinomi wallet.