Masternode coin mining safe or risk? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Masternode coin mining safe or risk?

I'm Decision masternode mining, masternode coin mining safe or risk?
and Can I select what I consider MasterNode Profitable Coins?

• Useful or interesting 1

Masternode coin mining is safe  and I am doing mining. you can easily make good profit from it as I think this is easy for mining masternode.

57 minutes ago, Nafim said:

You can consider Masternode Profitable Coins as many make profit out of them. 

And what if that coin's price will drop several times lower? In that case you won't be able to sell the coins to cover your expenses. Did you think about that?

If you know how to choose which currency to mine, you are at less risk. You should learn the good coins to invest, I recommend you for Masternode coins....

I was working with Kuailian Masternodos a few month and i can say you that its minimun risk and good monthly proffit, i think know its the best option to star investments with Masternodos. 

There are some flaws in Masternode and here are the most important ones:
Real return on investment is often lower than expected.
Hosting your own masternode could potentially be tricky at first
There is a possibility that the cryptocurrency it hosts may collapse
The process of preparing it is a daunting task for people without extensive technical knowledge
Many fraudulent projects (SCAM) offer the option of masternode to attract more people to buy.

So be careful and search for the project before hosting it

On 11/20/2019 at 4:56 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

At this time, I think that the most remunerative masternodes are with Energi (NRG). Yes, masternodes is safe but there is some  precautions to be take. You can also use website that offers possibility to share masternodes.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Masternodes has become alternative to investment and getting a profit with a way saving some coin in the wallet. I think POW more a profitable unless mining that's a coin as long as POW and saving some coin on wallet until the time of POW is over

with coins I don't have much interest. I think that with MasterNode that will bring you profit, it's probably not much but at least it still gives money. and please keep it to

Sorry I don't know about this metter. Because I have no experience about mining. And I dont like to work any mining site. 

Masternode coin mining is always safe i checked the many masternode coin project which there value is increased upto 3x from start .This is good to mine that coin which support masternode.

What's is this masternodes, it is the cloud mining or the mining software? If it is the cloud mining it might be risk for your investment because I never heard about it

2 hours ago, ferdinan said:

Masternodes are specially helpful for crypto foreign money investor. the main cause is, it is an lively nation of passive earning,as buyers have a tendency to get incentivezed via interest.

I ready your point but I notice that's you mean that's the masternode mining it means you are mining without mining hardware, I'm I right or wrong?

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It is risky. all of the websites that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of websites but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake. It will hamper your phone.

Hello. Yes, masternodes mining is safe but I think there is some precautions to take. You can find some comparison tables to choose what is the most profitable coin for masternodes. If I am not wrong, Energi (NRG) is the best. You get 48% yearlie. NRG is also available for staking.

Edited by bitcoinb

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/19/2020 at 11:05 AM, Zisan95 said:

It is risky. all of the websites that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of websites but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake. It will hamper your phone.

1. He is talking about opening a masternode, not about investing in cloud mining.

2. You say "all" and "fake", clearly you don't know what is mining or cloud mining or staking

3. You are talking about phone? Again, clarly you don't know what is mining requirements and how mining works.

2 days to profit -Here-

masternode mining depends only from the coin price. i mean... since you will receive a % of that coin MNs are only profitable if the coin price will be the same or higher.

for example, for dash you need a min. investment of 1000 DASH to run a masternode and you will receive roughly 7% per years so at the end of the year you will have 1070 DASH.

so as you can see the profitability  depend only on the dash price since you will have 1070 DASH even if the price is 0$ or 1k$

The fact that the system is sustainable is in the hands of a cryptocurrency-rich segment is not a risky system.However, the coin you make while investing is also important.

Many sites simply take away part of the profit for themselves when mining cryptocurrencies. Be careful before registering for this service. Personally, I do not trust such sites. 

Welcome with me
To my knowledge, MasterNode coins are easy to mine and profitable
You can mine it without any risks