What can you do when the exchanges steal from the customer - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptoxic

What can you do when the exchanges steal from the customer

You are absolutely right, I advise you to put your currencies in a safe place, to avoid theft and loss of money, unfortunately, there is nothing certain on the network, I hope that there is a radical solution to avoid this risk.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

When exchanges steal from customers of course I will leave the exchange. It is very important for us to choose a trusted exchange because an exchange is a place where our money is to be traded. So choose a trusted exchange, you can choose yobit as a safe trading place.

• +1 1

It's on the occasion to always be cautious on the exchanges which at most you get involved with, as basically there are so many different exchange, at times it's best to use an exchange which is available on your country, as from incident you can easily write a report to them on

I a lot miracle about this. I deliberate here is a existent grey area. If it's outspoken theft after that customers be supposed to grow to the police force in their country. If a celebrity sends currency to the offend spot or nail clippings up in investment and the talk isn't obliged to quandary it afterward that's not theft in my eyes. It is intractable to find kney finance but individuals dont stretch the precisely fashion and ofter absolutely object fairly than resolve.

Well dear I don't think that the good exchange platform like Binance or Yobit would steal your money still u encounter with some scam and cheap exchange platform then they would definitely steal your money as well as your personal data. Dear always use popular exchange platform and don't believe roadside exchange platform

I think they exist, but I have not dealt with any of them so that I can confirm the matter

Regarding the issue of accountability, I think that the electronic judiciary will not be effective in such a case. 

• +1 1

There are many exchanges in crypto currencies world in these exchanges some are fake and some has low level security . We should always choose whose exchange who have high level security . But hackers has many ways to hacking any account .

In my opinion  

I don't think anything can be done to refund your mony because scammers only steal your currency .. it happened when the exchange closed with our funds

You should report what happened and have evidence your money was lost, although first it should be a contact to the exchange to let them now about your problem. When you say steal it sounds something very bad happened and only scam exchanges do that. For this reason it is better to use known exchanges and you can find them in this forum as most people are giving many clues on which is good and not.

If you are scammed by a fake exchange there is nothing you can do and there is no law to help u on that, there is not even  way to catch such a culprit.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:23 AM, Cryptoxic said:

Is there any real action that can be taken against them? 
why are they allowed to continue to steal, lie, and cheat?
are they the REAL reason crypto  is being unanimously accepted? 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

It is Very hard approximately impossible to caught them because it is a wide sea of stealers. They are free to continue such bad acts because no one would be able to got them and punish them but the most important thing that we all should do is to avoid signing up to different fake sites and maintain our security by our own self.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:23 AM, Cryptoxic said:

Is there any real action that can be taken against them? 
why are they allowed to continue to steal, lie, and cheat?
are they the REAL reason crypto  is being unanimously accepted? 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

If the exchange is registered in your counter and crypto is legal then you can take legal actions at exchange. But if you have ban in country and you deal with crypto, then that exchange stole or decline your membership you cannot do anything to exchange. Because you are already a criminal in government of your country. So do best to avoid those circumstances, for this I suggest to convert your crypto to digital currency ot find the authentic and secure exchange. Because you cannot wait for the exchange to give back your funds. Always be active in crypto because your laziness may cause you more then you imagine .

I think there are real gray areas. If it is stolen directly, the customers are wrong. If someone sends money to the wrong place and the exchange is not forced to fix it, it is not theft in my eyes. It’s hard but people can’t go the right way and just complain instead of solving.

Taking Legal actions might be the way to deal with such exchanges but for small time cryptocurrencies traders like myself with trading volume for a month not exceeding the value of 1BTC it might not be necessary as the costs for making those legal proceedings might even outpace what I is fighting for. Which is why it's advisable one sticks with reliable exchanges instead

Taking Legal actions might be the way to deal with such exchanges but for small time cryptocurrencies traders like myself with trading volume for a month not exceeding the value of 1BTC it might not be necessary as the costs for making those legal proceedings might even outpace what I is fighting for. Which is why it's advisable one sticks with reliable exchanges instead

1 minute ago, Muktarysule said:

This issue of stealing member investments  at a point in time is actually why some investors don't like cryptocurrencies as a whole,  because it is decentralized and there is no one you can face to solve your problem for you when you are cheated.  So basically there is nothing that can be done.

Oh wait, if that exchange is centralized, users have multiple options to complain against the exchange. There are blockchain analysis companies to investigate. The problem nowadays is, some reputed exchange also make the sudden scam exit like you may have heard about the IDAX exchange. The best way is, never hold a huge amounts on the exchange sites. 

3 minutes ago, Muktarysule said:

This issue of stealing member investments  at a point in time is actually why some investors don't like cryptocurrencies as a whole,  because it is decentralized and there is no one you can face to solve your problem for you when you are cheated.  So basically there is nothing that can be done. @The Game

As an investor dealing with crypto currency you have to be sensitive in everything you are doing online and your login information must be strictly safe and anonymous from anyone just incase of fraud, however in the aspect of loosing your investment to a scammer am sorry, is too late already and nothing can be done, all you have to do is to be careful and always be at alert next time.

• +1 1

Is to find a way of reporting the exchange in order to get everything back, but is not advice able to go into fight nor abusive words is to take things legally in a lawful manner.

Speaking of the legal issue, there are organizations that can help make the claim if the exchange is centralized, otherwise it is practically impossible.
However, starting a legal process can take years and will not ensure the return of assets, so it is best not to have much capital in exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think it is possible to prevent by avoid bad excghange which have no rights or no legal papers/registration under govt. Most people like using better exchange which have no bad reviews and government permits. May be coming days it's legalized in some countries 

I am new here and I don't know about the topics you ask. But know one stole my money or bit coins. But the people who stole your money or bitcoins they are hackers or scamers. 

If some one stole our money?then there is no action about them. We can't do something because hackers are those persons we can't do anything against them. 

I am new here and I don't know about the topics you ask. But know one stole my money or bit coins. But the people who stole your money or bitcoins they are hackers or scamers. 

I often wonder about this.  But I don't know about this because I recently joined. But I have some information about this. It's very difficult for us to save from it. Hackers are also work there. It's their responsibilities no cheat with others. 

The best thing to do is before entering in an exchange make sure that it is legit and not a scam to avoid that happening. It is more likely prevention is better than cure that's my motto in life.And if they did something wrong you can take legal action but your country law should allow Trading and investment in Crypto currencies.

When an exchange is stealing from a customer of course I will leave the exchange not to use it again. Be careful when choosing an exchange, because exchanges are very important to our trading. For that, don't store cryptocurrency on an exchange, there are a lot of risks if you store it there. Keep it in your wallet and cryptocurrency will be safe.

• +1 1

It is not easy to stay away and sit silently when you are been robbed by some exchange so we cannot do anything because the digital world do not have any law system

I think in recent times exchanges are a trading site just thinking of having your coins in your wallet. That is, the capital goes out which will be run and the profit will be withdrawn to avoid any theft or loss so when you see that the price of your wallet coin has gone up you will make a good profit if you sell it.