Gold or BTC, which will you choose? - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Te5226

Gold or BTC, which will you choose?

If you give me two options gold and BTC and asked me to choose 1 from them. I would like to choose BTC because BTC is a digital currency it increase day by day. I can invest in BTC on different platforms. But I can not invest in gold.

For me i'll choose both because each one of them have its uses , gold is good for long-term investing while Bitcoin is for shortcompared to gold 

Both may increase and m decrease as well so never put the eggs in one pucket means we can invest in both this way we will make profits if one of them pumped and at the same time reduce the loses in case on of them dumped

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, Te5226 said:

I am not choosing btc because I think crypto wallet security is not on the high level because Hackers are cracking it everyday.   

You have a wrong idea about this my friend. And you selected gold from Bitcoin for this reason too. With gold it is a lot harder to feel safe as you will have to store your gold safely. Bitcoin is a lot easier to have it secure but you will need to make certain steps to learn how to do it first.

• +3 1

You say this about security because you don't know what to do to avoid scammers and hackers. You will not get hacked with private keys stored somewhere safe and a hardware wallet that secures your crypto outside of the internet is the safest way. It is safe and you don't need to worry but there are some dangers you need to know and be updated about them and the software you are using.

• +3 1

Actually i am choose bitcoin other than gold.We know that gold is very valuable objects.But bitcoin currency also a valuable currency.Bitcoin price can rise more and can change your fortune.

It is something that many wonder lately. I don't see a reason to not have both. Bitcoin can be easier to transfer,store, secure while gold will have extra cost required for security. You can transfer Bitcoin anywhere you go but you won't be doing that with gold. You can sell your Bitcoin with a very small fee whenever you want but with gold you will get a very bad price worse from what is the current when you want to sell and you will have to pay fees too for the exchange service. As you see Bitcoin is better but I think that gold is more stable and has value that lasts for thousands of years.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, Te5226 said:

I will choose Gold because It's price is huge in my country.

I thought that gold has the same price in all countries. If it doesn't then there will be a chance for arbitrage trading by some gold traders and price will be lower again. Anyway you don't have to choose both are great assets and while I prefer Bitcoin I understand the gold investors.

gold indefinetly however the percentage in which bitcoin is rising is verysurprisingbut we never know these things areunpredictable so lets just watch and see the outcome by the end of the year

Each one of gold and bitcoin has its advantages, and it is better to invest in Bitcoin, and with the profits I get, buy gold with it.  Gold is good for a long-term investment.  As for Bitcoin, it is best to trade short

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Since this post gold is up by 20% and Bitcoin is up by 120% so the answer here is clear. It is Bitcoin that even the gold bugs are investing today and allocating a small part of their portfolio. It is wise to have both for a big investor that needs to make good strategy.

It is only Bitcoin for me. I don't think that gold will ever give back so good return to my investment as Bitcoin. It is already up by more than 100% in a year and moving even more for next one. Bitcoin is the King and gold is looking less better as an option for many investors.

1 hour ago, Fixfin said:

It is only Bitcoin for me. I don't think that gold will ever give back so good return to my investment as Bitcoin. It is already up by more than 100% in a year and moving even more for next one. Bitcoin is the King and gold is looking less better as an option for many investors.

One of the reasons I will choose bitcoin is because it has a supply that will end one day, gold supply will never end and we all know that. But, dealing with the two will make good sense, but I would have had millions of dollars in bitcoin before thinking of gold. 

Gold is considered a refuge of values due to its constant stability, however it is that same stability which limits it to grow, its price will increase within a few decades.

Therefore the best "investment" is Bitcoin, since it meets the main characteristics of the concept, which is to place money to earn more and obtain profits.

In addition, the Wallets are totally safe, it all depends on how careless the owner may be.

• +3 1

I will choose bitcoin as an investment, to get a profit I will buy bitcoin for $ 7,000 and sell it if the price is $ 15,000 of course this is a double profit, $ 8,000 profit I will buy Gold and an initial capital of $ 7,000 I use it again for trading, so that time is not wasted it's useless. I think that is my best strategy.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Gold is a tangible material and its value are tremendously high and one amazing thing with gold is that it demand is high and supply is low and it price does not fluctuate unlike Bitcoin that has a high volatility and you need a huge capital to get started but I prefer bitcoin because it is volatile in nature .

On 11/20/2019 at 1:23 PM, Te5226 said:

I want to know from crypto people of this forum. Which you will prefer to invest, Gold or BTC? 

I will choose Gold because It's price is huge in my country. Also, I can kept gold on bank for security.

I am not choosing btc because I think crypto wallet security is not on the high level because Hackers are cracking it everyday.           

Heres an interesting article from Zero Hedge. Its about how the country of Uzbekistan is now using Gold as a parallel currency, to be used in day to day transactions. The government has realized the importance of Gold.

Central Bank Of Uzbekistan Introduces Parallel Currency: Gold

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/central-bank-uzbekistan-introduces-parallel-currency-gold

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I will only choose bitcoin because gold was alive before bitcoin but I was not interested on it, and since I was heard about bitcoin so then I was start using it.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 11/20/2019 at 6:23 PM, Te5226 said:

I want to know from crypto people of this forum. Which you will prefer to invest, Gold or BTC? 

I will choose Gold because It's price is huge in my country. Also, I can kept gold on bank for security.

Gold is good for you because you feel safe.  And you put it in the bank.  However I use crypto currency.  And to me Bitcoin is the best reason.  This is a very expensive coin.  If you caught Bitcoin at the beginning of this year  And if you could sell bitcoin now, you would make a lot of money.  However, the price of gold is always stable.  However, cryptocurrencies have to take a little risk.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

47 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

If you caught Bitcoin at the beginning of this year  And if you could sell bitcoin now, you would make a lot of money.

Exactly, @Cleaner Bitcoin's price was between 9-10k $ in January of 2020 . Whoever bought it at that time and sold it now at 18-19k $ would definitely make a lot of money. Although crypto is risky but the profit is good as well. So, I prefer crypto over Gold because of it's volatility and many other benefits.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

12 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

Exactly, @Cleaner Bitcoin's price was between 9-10k $ in January of 2020 . Whoever bought it at that time and sold it now at 18-19k $ would definitely make a lot of money. Although crypto is risky but the profit is good as well. So, I prefer crypto over Gold because of it's volatility and many other benefits.

Yeah Brother @Dark Shadow..If someone had held Bitcoin at the beginning of the year, he would have benefited a lot today.  However, I have seen Bitcoin fall in price at the beginning of the year.  Because the price of Bitcoin corrects every year, and then its price goes down and its price goes up gradually.  However, when we see that the price of Bitcoin has dropped, we will hold on to Bitcoin.

• +3 1

I would prefer gold more than bitcoin. In my country too, the price of gold is much higher than Bitcoin. If bitcoin is going, then it makes you rich at night or you leave it on the road at night. We can also have gold for our security purpose but there is nothing like this in bitcoin. Because people are afraid of taking bitcoin because it has too much speed to be high or low. People who are trading feel little hesitation in taking  bitcoin. People want to be rich but do not want to come on the road at night at the same time. Changing Bitcoin does not even have to come everywhere.

You have a strong sense of security but limited knowledge about it this is why you are in fear to invest. You can not trust exchanges because of history and many hacks but you can trust some wallets. A hardware wallet can help you in this, but you still will need to be careful as lately there was a phising email for ledger wallet users. Whatever hack happens is because the user is missing information.

• +1 1

I don't dream of making Goals when i don't have that such amount of money to buy it but I will prefer to start making bitcoin so that i will come get the goals later, but you can compere goal and the btc

Similarities and differences

Gold outperforms Bitcoin in terms of liquidity due to different life cycle stages, with the market value of gold at around $9 trillion, while Bitcoin is worth only $227.5 billion, according to cointelegraph, a money and investment website .

• +1 1

I don't know about gold field but I still choose bitcoin because it is good and mostly peoples use this crypto currency. 

And I think bitcoin can change my life. 

• +1 1