Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 14
  • +2 9
  • +3 8
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

This what I'm doing now since I had my first coins, know body knows what bitcoin can save you from in the future, so yes store and wait

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

It also seems to me that now is the time to just wait for the price of bitcoin to begin to grow, and now you can go broke enough on the exchange, if you now start trading it. I here is quite recently slightly not put on raising prices about bitcoin, now would mourned their on a host forum).

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Yes, I agree with you my friend, something strange has been happening with bitcoin lately, I think 2020 will be a significant year ! Unfortunately, I exchanged all bitcoins for another currency, but still earn more, and throw in the hold! Thank you very much for the information, good luck!

• +3 1
  • +4 2

20 hours ago, rakib7970 said:

Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future

While this may be true, we cannot be so sure of Bitcoin's future price trend. It would depend on a lot more factors, but the chances of another bull run is greater than the chance of further drop after the halving.

20 hours ago, rakib7970 said:

So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future

This is always applicable when you plan to hold large amounts of BTC in you, it's always a great idea to store them somewhere safe, like cold wallets instead of in exchanges.

15 hours ago, Hashimi said:

Storing for what

It is storing as a speculative asset when the public, and companies, start to adopt Bitcoin and further increase demand and thus the price.

• +5 1

Yeah you are right. Bitcoin is like gold. If you hold it now in future it's price will increase double or triple. You can gain huge profit from it. So I think we all should hold it.    

• Useful or interesting 3

I use electrum to hold my bitcoin. Using a hardware wallet is the safest way to keep secure our bitcoin but electrum also a good wallet which hacker won't able to touch my account.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We should keep or store our bitcoin or any other crypto in a safe place like a safe and really secured wallet. Also we should not store out account information online or in our device, we should always keep it on somewhere hackers can not reach it like write it on a piece of paper.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yeah, I agree with you saving bitcoin now is like securing your future life. Bitcoin is like gold as time past by the price is gradually increasing.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/20/2019 at 4:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

Yes, I agree on what you said. We already know that BTC is our key to future. That's why you must secure it. You need to hold it or place it in a safe wallet so that in the near future, you can have a stored BTC and you can sell it in the high price or value.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Keep you bitcoin in a safe or trusted wallet so that you can use it for your future because it could increased when you hold it right now. That's for me. 

• +2 2
  • +5 1

I liked your title mate!

We know bitcoin is now decreasing slowly but it knows well how to recover. if we invest on it and keep the hard wallet safe for a long time, then our future will really bright.

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

I agree with this. Bitcoin price will surely rise up so we must keep on investing and be patient.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yeah you right. I am also suggesting every one to hold their bitcoins. Because it is not the perfect time to sell, trade or exchange.

• +2 2

Keep in the right place, Earn a lot in bitcoin. You need to secure your wallet put in a safe wallet, There's a security and privacy key that you can only open. Keep it in the right time Bitcoin value will increase again. You can earn a lot of money through Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It will be difficult for me to save or save bitcoin and altcoin, because for now I depend on crypto for an income that is sufficient for my daily needs. Maybe I can find another job and cryptocurrency specifically saved for the future

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Keeping your crypto save will save your from regret in future, when Crypto turns out to be gold in hands of the holders. Save your private key 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 11/20/2019 at 10:53 AM, rakib7970 said:

Storing bitcoin in wallets away from hackers is very important but still I see people keep saying hackers found a way to steal their crypto and it makes me some kinda scared of what these hackers can do and how bad they will affect our crypto space and reputation. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think everyone already knows how to keep bitcoin and how to keep it safe, one of them by storing a keystore or private key safely. furthermore, don't store too much bitcoin in your wallet, try to trade it a little of the total amount, it will make you grow rather than just stay quiet and wait for the future to arrive.

• +2 2

I agree with you that we should keep Bitcoin in a safe place, because it is going to be more than double its price and it will benefit us a lot, so we should keep Bitcoin or Crypto in the safe place for our future.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Of course, we all should store our bitcoin in a safe place. And its time to collect as much crypto as we can. Because bitcoin will keep us safe in future. The price of bitcoin will always go up and you will make profit from it.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

You should keep your bitcoin
In a portfolio with high reliability and credibility this is because Bitcoin will become very expensive in the new year

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

As the future is uncertain we cannot say what will happen in future.if we keep our btc coin in our wallet safely we can use it in future when we will need it. BTC coin will be more precious in future.

• +1 2

On 11/20/2019 at 4:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

I agree with you. 0.05 BTC today might a little but in the following 10 or 20 years, this little bitcoin will give you a big gain that you can use in the future.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I realized this fact when noticed many giant company are investing in bitcoin. i am now sure its price will go up in future and we can benefited by saving it right now.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Bengali?

View this Topic