Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

I believe Cryptocurrency will turn out to be like a gold in th future because the value will increase beyond our expectations and for that reason i think buying now will be much better so thtbin the future you will be oppotuned to harvest lots of profit to your bank account, so invest now for future use.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Mosab73 said:

because I started late, but I will continue

@Mosab73

Don't be too worried about that, we still have enough time, even if you're targeting the date set for opening the trading, it's in next month. So remain focus and keep working hard to the best standard 💪, this will earn both the coins, reputation and respect.

Best success

On 9/14/2020 at 8:22 AM, ndadukun12 said:

It is only those that have other source of income that can save for a long time. Take for example people that want to make a living from crypto. There is no way they can store there coin that long. So I think day trading if done well will be more profitable.

Well, that's for them but I think the best is to save for their enjoy over double profits, benefits tomorrow.

BTC is a profitable coin no doubt, in very short moment can change your financially but unless you are patient, persevering and develop utmost passion for it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/20/2019 at 3:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

I agree with you, saving and collecting bitcoins for the future can be profitable. The price of bitcoin in the future will definitely go up high, if you have the opportunity to collect bitcoins, keep it safe and you can sell it in 10 years.

Definitely, Bitcoin is the future ,and tbe future is Bitcoin, keeping I safe and secure now from especially scammers will change yoj life automatically in the future ,if you have, take this post serious

There is that mentality that bitcoin is going to be huge in the near future , and so we are all said to save up some, but the truth is , we never know because if you have 1000$ worth of bitcoin an you want to have a huge kind of a investment growing, its unless it grows 100 times that it will make sence , because imagine it being at around 2 million thats when you can say you really did something

• +3 1

Yes thank you for this, it is very good advice and I'm only now found Bitcoin and maybe the reason is this. I've read a lot about Bitcoin and the point is what you summarized in a few sentences here and maybe all beginners as me should remember this advice always.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:17 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes we need to keep safe iur bitcoins for now because we are all waiting for the upcoming price hike. We should keep it to the safest wallet you all know. Keep it and don't just store your password online to avoid scammers.

Well in this time, we encounter the dumping of the price of coins especially for bitcoin but when the 2020 comes, it shows some good welcome by increasing it's price into $10000 and many people are being happy for that especially for those holders.

Yes, the future of BTC is really bright and today's bitcoin prices that I will be worth more valuable in future days. But unfortunately I do not have the citizen, but I will try to collect it for the profit of the future. So that I may be more beneficial in the future. Hope you will do it. Thank you!

• +1 1

Ah, I have some bitcoins stored somewhere. The problem is that I forgot the wallet name and address because it was 5 years ago and I was ignorant about cryptos. I want to cry

On 11/20/2019 at 2:53 AM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

I think that instead of saving them, they should trade them in order to have more bitcoins in the future

Do you think I can leave the BTC in my Enjin Wallet until 2050?

What do you think is the best wallet to store them in the long term?

The first issue I think about is the security of your BTC and your cryptos. If those wallets stop working or have support in the future, it is regrettable to lose them in the blink of an eye. So my question, if I wanted to store my cryptos in a reliable wallet over time, what would it be? Let's say about 30 years, for in 2050 to take out my cryptos again and have a super high profitability, in case, as we all think, it will be bullish.

that's right, BTC and cryptocurrencies in general have great potential. Buying BTC or some other crypto with a good future, in the long term it can save you, and there is the minimum possibility of being rich, we must be smart and not get carried away.

Agree hundred percent. Because one day crisis might come and you will need much money to be able to live at least for a year. I do it all the time. I have a special wallet for savings. 

Every person who holds and has Bitcoin is smart enough to be able to have money in the future, I put 3 years to see new millionaires. There is no other cryptocurrency that can match bitcoin.

• +4 1

This is very good advice and I will also make another one. Try to buy or earn as much BTC as possible. As this person warned, you never know when you will need it and when it will be important to hold a store of value. Take a look at what is happening with many national currencies right now. Turkish lira, Lebanese lira, Venezuela Bolivar, Zimbabwe Dollar, Argentina Peso. All suffer and they lose purchasing power rapidly every day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is a great kind of motivation words my friend and thanks for your valuable information bitcoin can make you rich in the future just try to keep it safe and closed now, at future with the help of bitcoin we would be able to earn great amount of income.

I am keeping some bitcoin safe and hope that this will be enough to deal with the problems that are coming to us. We need patience in this investment and always hold because we may need bitcoin some day and not any other currency we use today. Even 1 satoshi could become a daily wage.

• +2 1

True, keeping as much BTC as possible is a good idea, because bitcoin's price has been going up over the years and I believe in 2 years we will be thankful because we saved up from today.

Bitcoin container present a identical high spot grade of guarantee if second-hand properly. continuously recollect that your assignment is to embrace noble practice in sequence to guard your money. Be judicious with the army provided by the internet. 

Absolutely agree, accumulating bitcoin now will always be a good idea, especially when the rainy days come, and we can resort to our bitcoins to face difficult times. Also, the smartest way of keeping our bitcoin is using a cold wallet where they won't be exposed to malicious attacks, compared to exchanges. 

• +1 1

If we maintain our Bitcoin safe and saved we will have many profits in the future as we can see the bitcoin is growing very fast is upcoming much fast price in a while after we will have a great money fortune if we keep our bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We might require to have a standard Bitcoin volume saved for ever. It can save us from trouble and can be a backup to save us in a future that will be very unpredictable. Bitcoin is a good investment and holding it means that we have a more secure asset than anything else. Gold is also important but it is hard to store and secure. So with Bitcoin we can save ourselves if something goes wrong.

I don't think now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the prices are high now and there is a very high chance that the price will start dropping because it is at its highest now.

On 11/20/2019 at 1:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keeping BTC is always a top priority of all crypto users who use 2FA protection, strong password and phrases. But giving up on earning opportunity is a loss where you have to wait for Bull run and miss the current market mini Bull run or halving event. Because the BTC is volatile and great for trading. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I collect Bitcoin but I don't have faith in the top altcoins. Ethereum price for me is fine where it is today but anything higher will be very high for this platform. I don't think that XRP or Bitcoin CAsh, Litecoin, Chainlink and Polkadot will do anything better and will be valuated higher after five or ten years. I only think Bitcoin will.

• +1 1