Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

This is what I intend to do, which is to store bitcoin and collect the largest amount of it for the coming years, because I know and I am quite sure that its price will explode in the coming days.

ofcource , we need to select a good and trusted platform for store our Bitcoin as well other fund also  . I always choose blockchain wallet as well  hardware wallets . hardware wallets is ones of the safest wallet in crypto market .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

That is so true, people have been with very little faith about bitcoin, but bitcoin has always proven strong and profitable after sometime, weird enough people still have not much patient, every time bitcoin rises they feel late. It is never to late when comes to bitcoin investment, especially for long term.

Those peoples which are working in the crypto market they know that the future of the world is just the crypto market and now if we invest our money in the market and hold that coins we can change our life through this in future becasue future of the crypto market is so bright.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

we all know that btc price will keep going higher and higher so we should be smart and store it , even if took long to the price to increase it will be better for the future but for sure here we talking about a good amount of btc which is equal at least to 1000$ + because lower than that won't make you that big extra profits

• +3 1

On 11/20/2019 at 3:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

I agree with you, collecting bitcoins to be stored and sold at a later date when the price is high can be done if you can hold it, sometimes when we already have a little we are tempted by a slight increase in the price of bitcoin which in the end we sell at a low price. So holding bitcoins for a long period of time in my opinion is very difficult because holding them requires patience.

Not only btc but also every single assets of your life should be keep in safe. Now a days the price of the btc is little bit of lower comparatively other times, but i think the price will be goes up after this pandemic. Hopefuly it might be bring some positive remark in the market.  

• +3 1

On 11/20/2019 at 9:52 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Yes, I agree with you my friend, something strange has been happening with bitcoin lately, I think 2020 will be a significant year ! Unfortunately, I exchanged all bitcoins for another currency, but still earn more, and throw in the hold! Thank you very much for the information, good luck!

So many peoples will do this i also safe my all coins into the safe wallet and i just wait for the good time becasue i know that in this year 2020 Bitcoin and also other crypto coins will make a great high in short time becasue soon the bull will come in the market and that time BTC will go up so much high this time, so i just wait for that time.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Well-done my mate, same i am doing now because i think bitcoin is very safe in everytime. The price of bitcoin is high but it would be more and more high in future. If you buy bitcoin now and safe into your wallet that would be very owesome for you. When the price of bitcoin pumped that is right opportunity to sell it and get the monstrous profit. And make your future epic.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yeah choose wallet that outside the internet like cold wallet. Because when your coins is on the internet it is prone to hacking. It 100% secure your future if you keeps some bitcoin because its price could rise up years from now. Better to save some than regret it.

i'm with you, it's good idea to hold for every month a quantity in my wallet and keep it for long time (5 years), and i'm sure that i find it with big value in the future

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes mate we have to keep our bitcoins safe because any bull run can happen and we can sell them to earn a good profit. But when we will not keep them safe it will be hard to earn profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/20/2019 at 1:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

I safe BTC and so me other good coins for the future becasue i know that the future of the BTC coin is very good ad it give us good profit in future because soon the BTC is going to be legal and we can make good money through this. Crypto is a great and best market in the world.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I agree because we all know that bitcoin have big potential of earning because of its price. And i believe if we save it we will be rewarded soon when its price will pump soon. Your saving in bitcoin may double the price in the future.

• +2 1

Very right we store our bitcoin safe and keep them for the future, this will be after many years that price will reach so much that we can retire and use our btc to live rich. You can see what is happening today everyone is in Bitcoin and companies are buying with all their cash tens of thousands of Bitcoin. You don't want to be left behind and not own bitcoin when price is still low. 

• +1 1

BTC will pay you multiple times in the future because the demand will be so high the price will rise very high. So, it's your work to increase your portfolio and protect the cryptocurrency in safe wallet and far from hackers.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

The safe place to keep your bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is in a wallet secured by you.and not exposing your private keys to anyone,to prevent your money from not been stolen.

Indeed, the one who stored the bitcoin and saved it started reaping great results today and we are on 9/19 The price of the bitcoin is above $ 11,‭000‬ for me, my chance is to write good posts according to the new campaign where the good content for each comment is 1‭000‬ Satoshi My long journey in the world of cryptocurrencies because I started late, but I will continue

On 11/20/2019 at 3:55 PM, Migo said:

This what I'm doing now since I had my first coins, know body knows what bitcoin can save you from in the future, so yes store and wait

I am also store the BTC and also other coins becasue in the crypto market if now at this time we will invest we can make good money in the future becasue the coins price touch the sky in future and at that time we can change our life through this business.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Most of us will become jobless in the future due to one reason or another and in order to get a source of income at your old age then i think this is the right time we Invest on the likes of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and some other top coins so that we can make good profit in the future

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Yes, it is true keep save your btc in your wallet the question is why? Because future is full with crypto and also crypto price rise in the future so you should have to store the crypto and be a profitable.

Make sure you have all necessary details about your wallet,the log in information ,keeping it safe and secure will surely benefit you in the future, so make sure the login details are safe and secure 

I strongly advice to hold bitcoins. As we can see, Bitcoin is growing and blooming continuously because it has passed all the tests of time, and it is looking good on the longer timeframes. Bitcoin already changed a lot of things. Shaken the banking sector. People no longer have to invest their money in banks. it provides an assurance of gaining a good profit in the future.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH