Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

Yes my dear friend if you store bitcoin in a safe place i.e yobit may after some days may the value of bitcoin increases.So wait and store bit coin may be you get benefited.As you know that th 2020 is a significant year may the value of btc increase more and more.

I think the future of bitcoin will solely depending of some good news and good market appearance is one of the best future. So lets support the bitcoin currency as this will help improve our economic particularly to the country accepted it already.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Actually, I thought about this, I decided to raise a good capital to withdraw from my portfolio, and the rest will keep it for expectations of a rise in bitcoin in the future.

in fact this is also my strategy I try to accumulate as many bitcoins as possible because I am sure that in the future its value can only grow, but since I believe that hardware wallets are too expensive I keep them on a paper wallet that also gives me enough security

I don't play with my bitcoin and other coins  private key, it is very safe and no one came easily trace the data and make use of it

I don't know much about hard ware wallet but if you are looking for a secure online wallets, I recommend these three wallets, coinbase, coinmama and atomic wallet, these are the most safest and trusted wallet to keep your crypto coin for the future.thanks...

On 11/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

Hello my dear friend. This is exactly what I'm doing for now. Keeping all my satoshi the earning from this forum safe into my BTC wallet. I believe bitcoin will be more valuable in future. 

I don't agree with you, just getting bitcoin makes me have a safe future? For me, of course, no, I do not like to associate my future with anything. If this thing fails, my future fails.

Yeah thats a good advice especially now that almost every individual out there are selling out thier precious bit coin at less price in panic,it would be better to wait for things to get better and get good returns 

Of course if we keep safe our bitcoins which has low price at this time, they must keep us safe in the future when the price of bitcoin has growing very massively at that time.

Everyone is now waiting for the price, it is the wisest step that we now store our currencies so that we can later benefit from when the price rises, we may achieve the future if the price rises above $ 15000

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is what I do too. I store my currencies and keep them until the price rises and I sell. This is the principle of profit from encryption, but it is difficult for us to choose the appropriate time to do so because we always expect the price to increase.

Yes, you are absolutely right in what you said, storing some bitcoin in an external online portfolio, such as the Nano Leader, will help you in the future a lot when the bitcoin price increases.

Saving bitcoin in a safe place is the important thing that we need to do right now because if we don't do that, we will regret it in the future because we don't know what will happen in the future. And if you can get the right place such have an offline wallet, you can keep it by yourself and don't tell other people where the place is because they will curious to find out. It is better we safe in a place that we know so we can reduce from the bad thing that can happen in the future. When the bitcoin price increases, that will be your time to send your bitcoin to the exchanges so you can sell your bitcoin and make a big profit.

The best option you can make now in these conditions. I agree with you on this if you keep it. You will get good results in the future to your advantage. Especially if you got as much as possible now from BTC now in any way you can either collect it or buy it 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes i am agree with you we all should store OUR  bitcoin,in a safe place so that scammers can not hack our accounts easily and can not   steal it  so keep btc in safe place

Our Bitcoin must be kept in a safe place. The future of bitcoin is much better. There is a lot of potential for the price to rise. We can make a lot of profit if the price goes up. As you rightly said, the most secure wallet for keeping bitcoin is a hardware wallet. This is a very trusted wallet.

Very good advice, but we have to be patient for a lot of time, because the bitcoin price has fallen a lot since the Corona crisis began, but in any case we have to keep it for the coming days, so we don't know what might happen.

Bitcoin in safe place can safe us from financial problem in the future. For example if we get disaster with keeping private key in safe place, we can still recover the wallet and withdraw some money to survive.

IF friend I share this vision with you I am saving the maximum amount of Bitcoin Possible to expect its value to increase and make very good profits 

That's it, after halving in this year, bitcoin will become more scarce and demand very high thereby changing the price to a higher one. So keeping what you have now will be more valuable than selling. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/20/2019 at 10:53 AM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

Its true bitcoin's price might increase or even triple its value in the near future therefore we must keep our coins safe so that we can also benefit from this when it happens.

Keeping the cryptocurrencies safe in a wallet is a very important work to do. Because if the currencies are stored in a wrong wallet then there is a chance of getting hacked. That's why it needs to be secured. I think the cold wallets are good enough for this type of works. I use ledger nano s for this work. 

Wallet security is always first on the storing of your coins and the other would be of having to build your asset portfolio, even if it's bits by bits, but I don't recommend to be saving in bits as it might take for ever to  build a solid asset