Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

10 minutes ago, Ebrahim12212 said:

coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

We can collect all we want but holding for the future it is not easy, better just do daily trading to cover everyday life expenses.

On 11/20/2019 at 2:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

I think that also. Because bitcoin has great potential. Many experts predict that it's price can cross over $100k price in upcoming some years. Now it's on cheap price. If we buy it now, it will give maximum profit in future.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Crypto is useful for what's to come. It change the world computerized ways. It achieve all nation individuals. Crypto is advanced money. So it anyplace to utilize. It stop to trick. Coming future crypto will be utilize all nation.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Crypto is heading a good future. It has high potential in changing our financial landscape. It's a wise decision to invest in it. But invest only what you can afford to lose, especially in crypto which is highly volatile.

My opinion says that crypto will continue to grow over time because crypto is a new technology where now the level of crypto users has more and more even almost all countries have also received crypto so that crypto will continue to grow at any time.

Exactly what it will happen in the future! I believe that cryptocurrency will have a brilliant future, as the word will develop more! so absolutely bitcoin will help the economy of countries.

Thanks for your advice, but I prefer trading with bitcoin instead of keeping it for a long time, I think Bitcoin fluctuates strongly every day and you can take advantage of this volatility by collecting some profits.

Safety in crypto world is the most important thing you need to care, use most reputated and famius wallets, MEW for example 

I always stay positive that cryptocurrency is still good enough for now and in the future , it will stay as good as long as the customers and investors always patronize bitcoin and support whatever odds coming in the way for cryptocurrency.

On 20.11.2019 at 10:53, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

I know some people personally that started to buy BTC at the very beginning and followed this principle. Lots of people named them odd))) but after 2017 and when one this BTC holders started to buy real estate, they changed their opinions and started to buy altcoins, BTC, ETH)) nowadays we do not see the boom like in the 2017 it was, but one day I hope the new rising of the BTC will come)))) 

Very good post, its good to keep bitcoin because life changes and the future is growing every day, we don't know how our lives will be in next years so its good to keep bitcoins and they can help you later.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/20/2019 at 10:53 AM, rakib7970 said:

Bitcoin has the chance to grow really big. Even if it doesn't keeping some just in case is probably a great advice. There are difficult times coming and it is proven that in cases of huge economic problems Bitcoin helped the individuals that were using it. We've seen the examples of Argentina, Venezuela, Cyprus, Greece and recently Lebanon all having economic problems that affected the citizens wealth with various ways, be it hyperinflation, bank seizures or wage loss. We've seen cases as trade embargoes in Iran and North Korea and how crypto is used to avoid them. It is financial freedom and also in these situations it is a safe haven. Holding Bitcoin means we anticipate, and that we would be ready in any case.

Yes brother future of btc is really bright and today's bitcoin price will be more valuable in future days. But unfortunately i don't have bitcoin stored near me but i will try to collect it to gain profit in future. Thank you.

We need to buy hardware wallets to keep our coins as safe as possible. This is literally the best way to protect them. I have a Nano X for that.

2 hours ago, MdEmran15096 said:

Keep in mind that BTC today will be more valuable in the coming days and more expensive in the future. So keep them in a safe place right now and if you do it properly, it will keep you safe in the future. 

It's better to save bitcoin for a long time. because it will indeed be very profitable. moreover bitcoin will rise later this years.

As in actual life, your pockets must be locked. Bitcoin makes shifting cost everywhere possible in a very smooth manner and makes you absolutely in control of your cash. Great capabilities additionally include notable protection worries.

That depends on how much crypto you are holding and what its value would be in the future. For example, if BTC were worth a million in the future, you would simply need a small portion of BTC.

I think now it's too early to think that crypto's future will be good, no one knows the future but there's nothing wrong with positive thinking, if crypto is able to develop in a better direction then Crypto will have a good future.

I think keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future.

On 11/20/2019 at 1:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

I am totally agree with your point of view. There is the great future ahead. I will suggest to safe as much as you can in your wallet. 

It is still difficult to predict for this because crypto's condition is currently sluggish, which is clear, I am still confident that crypto will last a long time and for the future it will develop better and more people will invest in cryptocurrency.

The most advisable thing is to put money in the cold and wallet that I think keeps the funds out of the network and therefore safe from the hack or failure of the online digital platform

If everyone will keeping bitcoin then their demand will be high.

Such that BTC price will be high in the market.

Then you will sell it in high price i think that will makes you profitable.

But this is the wrong process.