Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

Yes, keeping bitcoins now will make your life better later
That is why you must collect and keep a large amount of bitcoin and you will find yourself becoming rich one day

THINK POSITIVE

i have already keep in safe place bro.

i have make a new account on coinbase and a very unknown password and send on this wallet my balance.

new account can't be found by hacker's. 

Keep you bitcoin in a safe or trusted wallet so that you can use it for your future  because it could increased when you hold it right now..

Keeping and holding bitcoin can be very helpful and profitable in future.Because the price of the bitcoin is increasing day by day.So it can be very beneficial.

investing.com - Digital currencies have come a long way since Bitcoin first appeared on the scene and used to buy pizza. In 2017, the crypto industry moved to the higher level with the rise in the prices of digital currencies, especially in December, when bitcoin reached its highest levels, amounting to nearly $ 20,000.

With the popularity of digital currencies spread, governments began interacting with this industry, for example the United States of America, the United Kingdom and Australia accepted digital currencies, and it is expected that other countries in the future will take the same step such as Mexico, Thailand and South Africa, to begin widespread adoption at the level of Global for this industry.

And since the future of digital currencies is always a matter of controversy and outlook, here are five impressive expectations about the future of these assets in the next decade:

Firstly everyone will start using cryptocurrencies:
Although about ten years have passed since the advent of digital currencies, some people are still unaware of the industry, and are satisfied with the traditional methods of financial transactions. But in the future, companies will start using digital currencies as a method of payment for their services, intermediation services will be canceled and costs will be reduced to make their services cheaper for consumers.

Second, the increase in the price of Bitcoin to 1 million dollars

Famous businessman John McAfee predicted that bitcoin will reach $ 1 million by the end of 2020, and he believes that digital currencies are the most reliable currency. Once Bitcoin dominates the global economy, demand for it will rise and the dollar will not be required.

Third, digital currencies will replace traditional paper currencies:
American businessman Tim Draper believes that traditional fiat currencies will disappear as people begin to use cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum in their daily lives, and the main reason for this is people believe that cryptocurrencies are reliable stores of value away from geographical boundaries and political problems.

Fourth, government agencies adopt blockchain technology:

Currently, government agencies maintain a separate database, which is a very laborious and laborious process, but with the blockchain technology pictured in the picture, the distributed ledger can provide efficient data management and simplify this process. During the next ten years, it can be expected that government agencies will use digital currencies to manage the country's cash flow, which was already done by the Estonian government, which used blockchain technology to store citizens' credentials.

Fifth, digital currencies will merge with the Internet of Things:
Since the Internet of Things already exists, its association with the crypto industry can create a wonderful future for the world of technology. According to the latest IDC report, the blockchain technology will soon cooperate with the Internet of Things. The primary goal of this merger is to provide a secure and scalable framework for Internet of Things devices, and to give digital currencies the stability needed to make small investments in smart devices in an effective manner.

Yes, of course, and this is my opinion, too, Bitcoin will increase in price in the coming period, and we must make sure the safety of the wallet that we keep with our money before storing it so that it is not lost from us.

Best regards

your right,btc now is getting high and looks better until the future,so keeping some is a good idea,as it gets popular and can be our future.

Bitcoin is the best store of value. One can buy Bitcoins and store them and later he can sell them in a better price which eventually results in profit. So keeping btc safe now will keep us safe in future

Keeping btc in safe place has to be the top priority. Second make sure, you tell someone, like your loved one about the amount of bitcoins or cryptos that you hold, so that in case you die, atleast there is someone who can claim the money and enjoy, and not let the coins rot in cryptospace. 

13 hours ago, Apurbo123 said:

Of course Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place.surely bitcoin will increase in price and we need to do is keep them as safe as possible.So This is the best time to safe bitcoins.

Yes, and now I am keeping bitcoin in my own wallet and waiting for the bitcoin price increase and making a profit

Keep our bitcoin in Hardware wallet  like Ledger and Trezor because this will give more security to our asset.  And also store our privatekeys is safe place like in USB or print this and delete all the copy in pc. 

Right saying friend. Bitcoin price goes up and up day by day. So if we are participateinvesting in bitcoin so it is a Bright hope that we can get a lot of profit from it in future. 

So I have created a cold wallet to save BTC. I never use hot wallet to store some valuable currencies like BTC, LTC, ETH etc. Hot wallet are regularly hacked by scammers and hackers.In order to minimize the risks of losing digital currencies, I recommend you to use Cold wallet.

On 11/20/2019 at 3:53 AM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

Thanks for such suggestive post. I'm new here almost committed 175 posts so still in learning process in this trading mission. 

On 2/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, Muhammad sohail786 said:

I warned you before but you are doing same thing again and again. You are spamming. You have to follow group rules. If you do not do that i will report you. 

Yes you are right and this is what I do since I started trading and I am trying to collect the largest possible number of Satoshi to ride the wave of ascent from its beginning and I hope that.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Dear friend.

Btc is most valu in the world. So keep in your wallet as soon as possible safely in your wallet. Keep YOUR provet information safely.

Thanks dear

• +2 1

Yes every year the price is hiking we are seeing more pump so we have to keep some Bitcoin for our future so that we can get huge profits after all Bitcoin are mined the  price will be very high

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Just keep all your confidential equipment to yourself. Don't reveal itself it steady to your nearby friend. manually is the lone one you be able to entrust in this benevolent of situation.

Yes, you are definitely right. I have been trying to collect and store BTC since January. I know it'll be worth a whole lot more after the halving period is over.

• Useful or interesting 1

It sure seems like bitcoin just keeps on increasing and investing in it even now can generate very very high rewards in the future. If you want to save some bitcoin for the future then you have to hold it for a very long time and be careful to trust only verified hardware wallets.

468x60-3.png

On 11/20/2019 at 10:53 AM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

Yes, and your private key, that needs to be safe from everything. Ledger would be an optimal solution but not all can afford that yet.

• +1 2