Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

Storing Bitcoin is a very good thing if you have some money that you do not use with anything, but if you want to make profits on a daily basis, you must know about trading and work with it.

• +1 1

This is called long-term investing . It's mean holding the currency for a long time while it appreciates in value. It is a good idea. Thank you for drawing our attention to this matter. I think I will follow your advice.

On 2/27/2021 at 8:33 AM, Nonahassan said:

Yes, indeed, my friend. Well done. This is the truth. Bitcoin has gone up crazy and it has become unbelievable at this price. Bitcoin has become more expensive than a kilo of gold. It is really unbelievable.

But the problem with investors or bitcoiners they get excited when prices are already up when they are down they do not see it as an opportunity to buy more. I think it is the problem with trusting the cryptoworld.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right you should do store your all Bitcoin in the wallet because price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day and in future the price will cross $1 million in future you will get good profit

I totally have to agree you, keeping or storing Bitcoin will definitely give a very positive results one day, it better than just using it any time we acquire it, so it important to have a secured wallet which we trust and we should take care of our private keys.

Bitcoin is a safety for the future in a more wonderful way. I hope to collect one bitcoin only and it will change the course of things for me in a very big way. It is wonderful and indeed it changes and security a lot

• +3 1

@AngryMan @abo hasnn5 @kion I do agree too but brothers is it only bitcoin that can guarantee us big profits in the future? I think we should start thinking bigger and explore options on some other coins that still has bigger gaps to increase in price than bitcoin, what you guys say?

I agree with you, not just Bitcoin, there are many currencies that have a great future and a strong project, in addition to Bitcoin, Ethereum is an excellent option and Litecoin as well, in my opinion it is important to store these currencies for the future because they will reach very large numbers in the future

Of course I store Bitcoin in a safe place. The price of Bitcoin will be more expensive in the future, of course I will save Bitcoin for the future, the current price is much cheaper than in the future, so storing it in the safest place is the way we can make a profit. Collect as much bitcoin as possible so that at that time we can get rich from Bitcoin.

I agree with you. Investing in Bitcoin will ensure that we get good profits, but I do not think that we should store only BTC, we must store some other cryptocurrencies such as ETH, LTC or BNB because they have good projects as well and will have a wonderful future.

We have to keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep us safe in future. Look bitcoin is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest about it. The price of bitcoin is growing. If we store  it in safe place we can sell this when the price of bitcoin will high. Or we can invest in different place.

Yeah you are absolutely right that we have to keep our earned bitcoins at the safe place or wallets currently we are using to store btc , but one thing I also want to add in your discussion is that we must keep our btc at different places so it is more safer way of keeping btc safe.

You must keep all the currencies you own that you do not want to enter into transactions in a reliable and secure wallet and do not choose any wallet to put your money in.

• +1 1

Yes you are right my bro because there are many peiple who are very concious to join different online earning site but most of them dont know how to withdraw your payment so these all type of people sometimes may be scams on this and thats why they dont work on it. So i also advised to all members to keep safe hand in btc through this site.

My friend, Bitcoin is a future currency for the history and future of cryptocurrencies, as it is the interface that reflects on cryptocurrencies all the interfaces, so I definitely think that it is very important to buy bitcoin and keep it for the distant future because it has good earnings for members and saves it in portfolios as an investment currency for the distant future Thank you very much

• +1 1

To all the members who have Bitcoin and some currencies related to it, you should conserve this money because you will become rich in the coming days.

• +5 1

I agree with you, my friend, because bitcoin and some successful currencies, such as Ethereum and BNB, are constantly increasing in price and fame too. Therefore, collecting these currencies in a secure wallet may make you rich in the future, and this is what I am trying to do through my work here.

You wrote this topic in 2019. I hope there are people who take this advice seriously and buy bitcoins and save them for the future. Because as of 2021, bitcoin has seen over $ 61,000. Thanks to you, I think that those who make 200% profit have surely been.

The goal of everyone is to have at least 1 Btc saved for when it begins to rise to hundreds of dollars, currently bitcoin continues to increase constantly and for this we must constantly start gathering this cryptocurrency and keep it saved for when it rises each time higher, thanks to our content and quality when writing in this forum they give us satoshis that serve as constant savings for our cryptographic future.

• +2 1

Your words are correct, you should always keep Bitcoin, it is the best for a long-term investment, we have seen in the past how the value of Bitcoin has increased by double what it was, and every year it increases dramatically, so we must keep some bitcoin in our wallet for another time, we will never regret  On this matter.

• +1 1

Yes it is a good idea and advice for one to keep bitcoin in the the wallet in order to later sell when the price is high in the crypto currency exchange market where you will be able to gain more profit and benefits with values

It is a great idea but we can do this thing when we have extra income then we can save these amount of bitcoin to get huge earnins in the future.

• +1 1

This is my friend, you are absolutely right, it is always good to save and if you save bitcoin now it is much better, because its price will always rise, we can even buy some bitcoins when the price is low and save them, to use them in the future.

Just now, Leen108 said:

Storing bitcoin in wallets away from hackers is very important. I think everyone already knows how to keep bitcoin and how to keep it safe, one of them by storing a keystore or private key safely. So we should keep Bitcoin or Crypto in the safe place for our future. 

Scammers and hackers are the bad sides of cryptocurrencies and there are always ways to saving your money from them. To choose a safe wallet is definitely important, as you said we should keep our cryptocurrencies in a safe place.

That is true, each person should have part of their money stored in a cold wallet, away from hackers and scammers, that is thinking ahead, being able to have money saved as a savings for the years, and apart from having another part of your capital in some exchanges to be able to operate and multiply that money.

• +3 1