How to accept bitcoin - Written by Joey Trend - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
trendingblog

How to accept bitcoin - Written by Joey Trend

On 8/6/2020 at 12:57 PM, BTC Future said:

Not going to click your link, perhaps you can offer us a post with a review of your services in your website, although I highly doubt a self proclaimed Bitcoin expert can be of help.

Links could contain malware. 

12 hours ago, taylorzed1 said:

I tried to view more the link is offline, someone who saw can tell me what it is about? would it be like accepting bitcoin in what sense?

There is nothing new about it, I will even advise people to use mastering bitcoin to know all the wants to know about bitcoin online. It is free on github. 

• +1 1

On 20.11.2019 at 07:43, trendingblog said:

Hey everyone my name is Joey Trend. I am an expert on the subject of bitcoin and blockchain in general. I wrote this easy to understand guide on how to accept bitcoin. I also explain the benefits of using bitcoin. This tutorial is definitely a must read for anyone new to crypto or blockchain. Would also love some feedback. Thanks everyone. Stay cool! Also please connect with me on social media. @joey trend is my handle on twitter. Also if you vist my website you will see my facebook page button. Please like me on Facebook and maybe we can be friends!

Accept bitcoin

Hello Joey Trend! If you are truly a bitcoin expert I want to read your book about bitcoin, but the link you left says no such post or page exists. Can you provide a new link to your book?

On 11/20/2019 at 6:43 AM, trendingblog said:

Hey everyone my name is Joey Trend. I am an expert on the subject of bitcoin and blockchain in general. I wrote this easy to understand guide on how to accept bitcoin. I also explain the benefits of using bitcoin. This tutorial is definitely a must read for anyone new to crypto or blockchain. Would also love some feedback. Thanks everyone. Stay cool! Also please connect with me on social media. @joey trend is my handle on twitter. Also if you vist my website you will see my facebook page button. Please like me on Facebook and maybe we can be friends!

Accept bitcoin

Impressive what you write, but unfortunately the link to your website no longer works. It's a pity because I would love to know your opinion on cryptocurrencies and investing.

• +3 1