How do you introduce crypto? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

How do you introduce crypto?

I will be introduce to crypto to my friends to join there here will be good forum to earn money . People are working here to earn money . You can work here to earn money to suport fincial . 

2 hours ago, Zaryab1234 said:

yes i have also experience the same issue in my family firstly they were not believing on them but then i show them the money so they came to know about it

It's good that your family is kind of being interested in cryptocurrency because it's better that you know more than one person about crypto especially if it's your family. The only thing that I can remind you is that if they have plans on joining this forum make sure that you guys are using different devices because the admins of this forum might detect some of you that you are using multiple accounts.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:39 AM, Agios said:

I think it's important to introduce cryptocurrency to relatives, friends and people we don't know yet. I try to introduce crypto through Whatsapp, social media, websites and genaral forums, I often attach crypto news links. also wrote a post. I know, they are not crypto holders. we can also upload photos of cars, motorcycles etc that we buy with the results of crypto. Do you also introduce crypto to your environment and how do you introduce crypto?

There is only one introduction that I always introduce to my friends as I am open yet with my family. I always introduce crypto currencies as good source of extra income even if they will just do it in their free time and upon the introduction, they get interested and they started to venture the crypto world. 

9 hours ago, Rehman161725 said:

yes you are write i agreed with you 

If you are working for campaign, please follow the rules so that you can earn here. Your reply on my post is not enough because first it's lack of content and second the number of characters doesn't hit the minimum requirement which is 100 characters. Don't waste this chance for you to earn, it will be your loss not mine.

16 hours ago, Amjad Hussain sabir said:

If crypto is recognized as a payment instrument, anyone with a smartphone will be able to pay with crypto currency. I think the blockchain technology is even bigger in the future.  Thus far will be relevant when the technology becomes more advanced, and there will be its own system of payments or purchases.  

Although it is not yet recognized as a medium of exchange in all countries but at least it can be used as a commodity of investment and trade, so we need to introduce cryptocurrency to many people, because the more fans and users of cryptocurrency will be stronger and recognized by many people.

I can only introduce to people by showing them my success.people don't believe easily on the crypto untill they see some live results.introducing people through social sites and apps also a good option

If you want to introduce crypto to anyone then show them your earning from it. Because everyone just look at the money no one will understand if you simply tell them about this. 

I never try to teach to any my relatives I know it is not easy process I know so we need to know all basics things of this market oneself before teaching to our family and relatives .

On 2/16/2020 at 5:04 PM, mohona008 said:

i don't think introducing crypto to family will encourage them, but I think introducing it to a friend will do. Because I already did that to one of my friend and he also do bounty campaign posting and investment on crypto. I already introduce it to my family but they don't want to try it because they just don't want to invest money online....

Yes you are right introducing crypto to your friends will always encourage them to invest in this business as i came to know about this platform from one of my friend and i am hoping to make some money from working on this forum.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:00 AM, suzuya said:

Introducing cryptocurrencyy to family and friends is easy but encouraging them to believe and join is hard. People doesn't really believe easily as long as they don't see any proof that this is legit and safe.

yes you are actually right once i was telling my friend about it he was not believing but at last i made him to go for it but he is really happy now because he wanted to earn through it

14 hours ago, Naqeeb707 said:

yes you are actually right once i was telling my friend about it he was not believing but at last i made him to go for it but he is really happy now because he wanted to earn through it

I was like him before, I really no have plans on joining in crypto world because I thought I need to use my money in order for me to earn too, but then my friends tell me that I can just work on campaigns and earn some money or crypto through it.

Well there are many interesting ways of  introducing cryptotalk what I can say is that cryptotalk is  electronic technology where you work with and get paid with  digital money

Thats one of the most difficullt thing to do in this forum but it does work but to do it to other members, there are those who I introduced and it worked for them and those I did not and they were ready but when they got in, the market swallowed them so since then am never ever getting any other person to join

On 11/20/2019 at 6:39 AM, Agios said:

I think it's important to introduce cryptocurrency to relatives, friends and people we don't know yet. I try to introduce crypto through Whatsapp, social media, websites and genaral forums, I often attach crypto news links. also wrote a post. I know, they are not crypto holders. we can also upload photos of cars, motorcycles etc that we buy with the results of crypto. Do you also introduce crypto to your environment and how do you introduce crypto?

There is many way to introduce crypto with peoples. But in my point of view crypto is a digital assets. It can change our current payment system. Also we can use it investment assets. It's paperless and can be our future currency.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

It is good to share what is beneficial to people. I think cryptocurrencies are beneficial, that is why I will it with my friends and relatives. Not only my so called relatives, but to the world in general.

1 hour ago, Haruna said:

Simple practical should be used when you are making it you don't need to explain and re-explain  they will even be disturbing you to teach them 

Yes simple and practical explanation is enough, I already stopped teaching them and encouraging them because they really don't have interest about it. It's also better that let them discover news about it so that they will have their own reason on why they join.

It is very hard for me to introduce crypto to my family especially I cant give them yet a proof about it. They are afraid investing on something new especially online things. Fortunately, some of my friends believe it and understands me. 

Cryptocurrency is an internet-based medium of exchange which uses cryptographic functions to conduct financial transactions. Cryptocurrencies leverage blockchain technology to gain decentralization, transparency, and immutability.

It is simple to introduce crypto to your relatives or friends. Now adays everyone has smartphones/laptop and they are wasting their time and internet by watching movies and using social media. If we introduce crypto to our relatives and friends so they can get benifits from it.

I judge cryptocurrency is the finest currency in the humanity as it is a digital currency and it is in receipt of established just in scores of countries.I feel in forthcoming it will ruling the humanity and will be added forward-looking in potential as a result that we canister pick up further assistance and earn more.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is not easy to talk about cryptos with family and friends. It is an issue that they have a hard time assimilating and that they look with distrust.

I told a lot of friends about the field of work with encryption and cryptocurrencies at the beginning, I had some difficulties explaining how to work for them but now they are able to earn and they started to acquire some currencies and I am happy with that because I provided a good service for them and because I told them about encryption so that it does not remain unknown to them