How do you introduce crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

How do you introduce crypto?

I constantly tell my friends about cryptocurrency , that many people earn without leaving their own home or apartment at all.

Keep in mind that there are some people who will be jealous that people are making money with decentralized cryptocurrency and they do not want to know about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Those kind of people become a problem because they are stuck using their local country's paper money.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The best way to introduce cryptocurrency to someone is face to face , Maybe a little by social media buy this is not enough for me ! 

Well only those willing to earn extra money that I introduce about cryptocurrency, but first before they put money in cryptocurrency they should learn about cryptocurrency first.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i agree with you that we need to introduce in new peoples that they invest in crypto and earn money. This is more profitable business in the world. If we introduce new and these person invest and work crypto currency then crypto market goes up and crypto trader and its investor earn profit.

The crypto worth accept all the financial sector now they create own goal according to the crypto design mean to say block chain design.

There are many people who already know about cryptocurrency  ,only few people don't know about cryptocurrency because they don't really have any interest in investing money in crypto ,so they are not knowing ,because crypto can make you earn more profits but sometimes loss also.

You can introduce crypto through vlogging in YouTube. You can explain its value as well as how flexible it is in terms of price . Through vlogging, you can encourage others and somehow let them learn.

The best fashion to commence crypto is through do media. I will stab to reach peep posts to reach the word. I'm tiresome to move fill with to get the drift how tranquil it is to enjoy thousands of dollars in your account, and you don't control to toil as hard.

Mostly the investment pays for itself, but ancestors for particular grounds don't desire to discover about crypto. My be the owner of family has a different expression on their faces while I flush state Bitcoin. It's like each person is in particular nature of trance.

Its very important thing to know what kind of technology we use and how we can improve and make more trust in cryptocurreneis

It is not possible at this time to offer Crypto as a gift because family and friends may not know what is and for this must be defined for them first and then everything will be easy

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/20/2019 at 1:39 AM, Agios said:

I think it's important to introduce cryptocurrency to relatives, friends and people we don't know yet. I try to introduce crypto through Whatsapp, social media, websites and genaral forums, I often attach crypto news links. also wrote a post. I know, they are not crypto holders. we can also upload photos of cars, motorcycles etc that we buy with the results of crypto. Do you also introduce crypto to your environment and how do you introduce crypto?

i'm not going everywhere to promote crypto, but i explained it to a few of my friend and to my family because they want to know what blockchain an bitcoin are.

so i just explained how blockchain work and why this is a powerful technology, how this can be used and which benefit can bring to the world, and stuff like this

On 11/20/2019 at 1:39 AM, Agios said:

I think it's important to introduce cryptocurrency to relatives, friends and people we don't know yet. I try to introduce crypto through Whatsapp, social media, websites and genaral forums, I often attach crypto news links. also wrote a post. I know, they are not crypto holders. we can also upload photos of cars, motorcycles etc that we buy with the results of crypto. Do you also introduce crypto to your environment and how do you introduce crypto?

Well I have not quite started introducing crypto through the media since I just got here so I intend to learn more before publicizing it

Firstly I say It's few days ago I started to join crypto.I mean say Airdrop is my first work.Then I will be success with Airdrop work.And I started to trading many coins.Buy some good coin. Example:- Eth,Btc,Ltc etc.          

Welcome with me
From my point of view, the best way in which encryption can be presented to the largest segment of society is to ask governments to legalize and codify encryption.

Yes, I almost did it on my social media like Twitter, WhatsApp and Facebook. Yes some people think to comment a lot about this. they think I made a post that is not important, and after I show the results of the work of the posts that I do they want to do the work that I do. This is a simple step to introduce crypto to all social media.

I am trying and they like that but they want to see money to believe me 😬, I am collecting money why would I spend them that easy they will say why we didn't join with you after a week I am going to buy a car 😂.

foremost aim to present them to the conception of blockchain and how it works. taste to avail yourself of a quantity of unfussy analogies to rationalize blockchain. subsequently defend to them I beg your pardon? cryptos are and could you repeat that? their drive is. ultimately elucidate how the crypto markets work.

Well is will be a bit hard to introduce crypto to anyone cause they will definitely need a proof to believe the site is legit and paying if not I don't think just mere talking will do. 

I have problems recommending cryptocurrency to someone, I tried it but my friends or relatives didn't understand it. I will tell them "bitcoin" for $ 9000 and let me figure it out for myself.

Display Bitcoin and explain exactly what Bitcoin is like on social networks. Cryptocurrency can be used as digital money or as an online transaction

Social media definitely we can use. Also our friends we can say live. we can say our friends this crypocurrency advantage. How much we can earn here. That's it.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:39 AM, Agios said:

Crypto is a better project with alot of features like privacy. It is most using in the world.  But mafia has full control on it.

I can't really remember how did I introduced them to a few of my friends long time ago. I think I just talked about bitcoin very casually, and the talking stretched to how to invest in bitcoin and trading and how much money that I could earn from trading and so on and etc.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• ИИ спрогнозировал цену биткоина (BTC) на 1 мая 2024 года В своём нынешнем виде рынок криптовалют представляется инвесторам довольно запутанным, так как биткоин по-прежнему подвержен высокой волатильности. Вечером 18 апреля цена биткоина колебалась чуть выше уровня $63 000, прибавив за день около 4%, сохраняя при этом недельные потери в размере 9,7%. Положительная динамика BTC повысила рыночную капитализацию крипторынка на 2,2% до $2,4 трлн. График цены биткоина за 7 дней. Источник: CoinGecko Ключевые уровни BTC, за которыми стоит следить В настоящее время криптовалюта бросает вызов одновременно ключевым уровням поддержки и сопротивления. Ближайший уровень поддержки определён на уровне $58 072, а более оптимистичный уровень сопротивления находится на уровне $64 499. Согласно прогнозам моделей машинного алгоритма искусственного интеллекта (ИИ), в краткосрочной перспективе BTC ожидает медвежий тренд со снижением к 1 мая до отметки $60044. Прогноз BTC на 1 мая 2024 г. Источник: PricePredictions Однако в долгосрочной перспективе алгоритмы машинного обучения предвидят бычий тренд, в чём убеждают такие индикаторы технического анализа как индекс относительной силы (RSI), расхождение схождения скользящих средних (MACD), полосы Боллинджера (BB), средний истинный диапазон (ATR) и другие. Любопытно, что эксперт по криптовалюте Али Мартинес считает, что ключевые уровни поддержки будут определять направление BTC. Если биткоин упадёт ниже $62 300, аналитик ожидает погружение до $56 200. И наоборот, рост выше $62 300 может сигнализировать о потенциальном подъёме до $66 500.
    • Аналитики из JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG говорят, что предстоящее сокращение награды в основном заложено в цене, смещая акцент на то, как это повлияет на  майнинговую промышленность. JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG не ожидают больших изменений цены Биткойна после сокращения вдвое , заявляя, что рынок уже в основном учел это обновление программного обеспечения, которое происходит раз в четыре года. Согласно отчету Bloomberg , теперь основное внимание будет сосредоточено на последствиях для майнинга биткойнов, поскольку ожидается консолидация среди публично торгуемых компаний, которые будут увеличивать долю рынка, поскольку убыточные майнеры покинут сеть. Аналогичным образом, аналитики немецкого финансового гиганта Deutsche Bank также не предвидят значительного роста цен на биткойны после сокращения вдвое, заявив, что алгоритм сети уже учел это обновление. Согласно данным NiceHash, сокращение вдвое, которое уменьшает вознаграждение за майнинг каждые четыре года вдвое, ожидается 19 апреля в 22:07 (UTC). Исторически сложилось так, что вскоре после сокращения биткойнов вдвое в криптоиндустрии наблюдалось снижение хешрейта, что указывает на сокращение мощностей майнинга, поскольку менее прибыльные майнеры уходят с рынка, по мнению аналитиков Deutsche Bank.   Несмотря на ожидания ограниченной волатильности цен, Deutsche Bank сохраняет позитивный взгляд на траекторию Биткойна, ссылаясь на потенциальные катализаторы, такие как ожидаемое одобрение биржевых фондов Ethereum ( ETF ), корректировки процентных ставок центрального банка и нормативные изменения, все из которых могут способствовать благоприятному развитию криптоэкономики.  По словам Фреда Тиля, генерального директора Marathon Digital Holdings, безубыточность фирмы после снижения награды вдвое будет колебаться в районе 46 000 долларов за биткойн для поддержания прибыльности. На момент публикации Биткойн ( BTC ) торговался на уровне $64 474, что представляет собой снижение на 12,8%.
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Вы можете безопасно и по выгодному курсу обменять Рубли Сбербанка на Тайский Бат. Работаем в Таиланде (Бангкок, Паттайя, Пхукет, Самуи). Есть выдача, курьерская доставка, перечисление на счет.   КОНТАКТЫЧат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • ♻️Buy/Sell #USDT #BTC     💵for cash (USD, AMD) Commissions for withdrawing cryptocurrencies have been reduced!   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Актуальные курсы на 19.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0,7 % за $. / 0.8 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов   По данным исследовательской компании CryptoQuant, хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов во время недавней нисходящей тенденции.   Сотрудники CryptoQuant относят к хардкорным ходлерам владельцев криптокошельков с балансом более 10 биткоинов, из которых ни разу не выводились монеты. При этом специалисты не учитывают криптохранилища, принадлежащие майнерам и биржам, а также адреса, не проявлявшие активность на протяжении последних семи лет. Оказалось, что за сутки с 16 по 17 апреля ходлеры аккумулировали дополнительно 27 700 биткоинов стоимостью $1,7 млрд по текущему курсу. Предыдущий рекорд был поставлен 23 марта, когда инвесторы увеличили запасы монет на 25 500. Примечательно, что в обоих случаях они наращивали резервы BTC, когда курс актива составлял около $63 000.   Тот факт, что крупные инвесторы активно покупают биткоины по курсу примерно $63 000, свидетельствует об их уверенности в возобновлении бычьего ралли на рынке криптовалюты. По мнению аналитика Rekt Capital, после халвинга, который состоится 20 апреля, трейдеры продолжат копить монеты, и параболический рост цены BTC начнётся после того, как стоимость актива пробьёт барьер сопротивления в районе $72 000.   Пока же цена биткоина большой зелёной свечой резко поднялась до уровня $ 65 000 ($64 985 по данным CoinGecko), после чего так же быстро откорректировалась до $64 300. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2402698
    • ну, полигон совсем плохо себя чувствует. тон на подъеме (выступление Дурова?). посмотрел его интервью Такеру на канале последнего - где-то после 2/3 как-то наскучило. мини (или даже микро)ралли, тогда уж    
    • 19.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Tether запустила подразделения инвестиций, майнинга, обучения и управления цифровыми активами Что произошло? Tether, выпускающая крупнейший на крипторынке стейблкоин USDT с капитализацией 109,6 млрд долларов, обновила организационную структуру, в результате чего было запущено четыре самостоятельных бизнес-подразделения компании. Так, Tether Data занимается разработкой и стратегическими инвестициями в инновационные технологии, Tether Power отвечает за направление майнинга биткоинов, Tether Edu предлагает глобальные образовательные курсы, а Tether Finance сосредоточена на финансовых услугах, включая управление USDT. Что еще известно? Технологическое подразделение Tether Data поддержит разработки в сфере новых технологий, таких как искусственный интеллект и одноранговые (P2P) платформы. Ранее компания уже запустила собственную платформу для создания зашифрованных одноранговых приложений Holepunch, на базе которой были созданы продукты Keet и Pear Runtime, а также инвестировала в немецкую Northern Data Group, использующую ИИ-технологии и имеющую майнинговое подразделение. В конце прошлого года Ардоино анонсировал выпуск пяти новых проектов в 2024 году. По его словам, «некоторые из этих проектов могут уничтожить популярные централизованные сервисы в секторе Web 2.0»
    • Tether launches investment, mining, training and digital asset management divisions What Happened. Tether, which issues the largest USDT stablecoin on the crypto market with a capitalization of $109.6 billion, has updated its organizational structure, resulting in the launch of four independent business units of the company. Thus, Tether Data is engaged in the development and strategic investments in innovative technologies, Tether Power is responsible for the direction of bitcoin mining, Tether Edu offers global educational courses, and Tether Finance focuses on financial services, including USDT management. What else is known. Tether Data's technology division will support developments in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and peer-to-peer (P2P) platforms. The company has previously launched its own platform for creating encrypted peer-to-peer applications, Holepunch, which was the basis for the Keet and Pear Runtime products, and has also invested in Germany's Northern Data Group, which uses AI technologies and has a mining division. Late last year, Ardoino announced the release of five new projects in 2024. According to him, "some of these projects could destroy popular centralized services in the Web 2.0 sector"