Free coins from yobit. - Page 7 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Free coins from yobit.

I haven't even tried this option. Usually free coins given by exchanges are not worth a lot, probably not even a few satoshi, I remember I looked at the rewards and found it not interested to participate.

The yobit is giving you the free coins and I have informed that thing from your topic. Thanks for sharing the information. Please can you please tell the whole procedure about how we can earn these free coins.because I do not know who I can earn this money.

Free coin means waste of time. You solve a recaptcha they will give you 1 satoshi or value of worth this coin. So you think what you can do.

Free coin means waste of time. You solve a recaptcha they will give you 1 satoshi or value of worth this coin. So you think what you can do.

Youbit offers you various types of free cryptocurrency coins,  you only have to click to claim them.  Register  at youbit  net to start collection coins. You just have to visit the free coins. 

Perhaps this free currency now is not of much value, but keeping it may be of benefit in the future, who knows ?? BTC started at a low value, and no one expected it to reach this value.

• +2 1

If  the project is good its always worth to pick up free coins during airdops, bountys etc. but then take them and forget about them for 3-6 months  and after that it might be worth something. I used to take part in airdrops and i had recived an airdrop of ETHLend which 2 year later i've swapped for AAVE for around ~ 300 $ and i didnt even know i had this untill my noncoiner friend reminded me that we used to talk about this project.

I personally have not tried them but if they are for free and you do not have to make some efforts than it is worth giving a try if you can make more or less than one dollar in a day than it is good start though.

All the currencies that are distributed are not worth much because they are in the early stages of its project, but it is possible that one of these currencies is good and its price rises like the ETC coin that was distributed on the YOBIT platform for free.

I think most of the free currencies offered by the yobit platform are almost not worth their prices, so they should be traded or used as withdrawal fees. It dosen't worth the waste of time.

Actually, Yobit offers free coins to its users. That really good. There are a lot of free coins and I think they will be useful for the future and I will try to gather a lot of it. And playing dice is also very good on that coins but if you have full of control on your emotions.

On 11/29/2019 at 10:04 PM, ultimateclub said:

Yobit offers free coins to its users. That really good. I claimed every day and my total estimated accumulate earning around 0.00015 btc in 3 weeks. It's not bad. But the problem is they are giving only shit coins. I am waiting for their pump of price.

@ultimateclubI used to receive a few dozen tokens from Yobit Freecoin but I could not trade any token because the amount is too small. I have to wait for them to increase in price thousands of times before I can sell them for RUB.
I think we should not expect too much on freecoin from Yobit!

I think free coins in yobit is waste of time because the amount they pay is very low .

Sp we don't have to waste of our time and do that work that give good amount for our hard work.

Thanks

I am the only New joined member in Yobit page. I am thinking that there are many ways to get the latest and greatest knowledge from the forum for  the purpose of earnings on-line crypto currency. 

I have seen this this in the yobit but can't get anything. Even I have wanted to connect with my Facebook and Twitter account, but it always said that failed to connect for some reason. It also looks that it gives very few amount of coins.

I am new on this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. 

On 11/19/2019 at 1:48 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, what do you think of the free coins from yobit? Is it worth our time and effort? Does it have value? Or can it have value for the future?

In fact, I collected RUR currency from free cryptocurrencies on the website of Yobit, and after a period of time the price of this currency rose and it was good luck for me so if you feel attracted to a free currency just collect it, maybe a miracle will happen again, And in the end you will get what you deserve to get,even if there are many obstacles in your way.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.