Exchanges without KYC - Page 24 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

Dear I think you reffer the Yobit wallet to your friend.Many people have not information about the KYC.The Yobit is very good and profitable wallet for use.I am also the permanent client of Yobit.

Others make a profit from it. Previously, the exchange periodically held ICOs and opened invest. But unfortunately, after some time, all new coins fell in price faster than the investment gave them. 

I love it the most that no KYC should be done here. And kyc should be done to work elsewhere. And if someone is ac, the account is very strong, and security is also very good. 

I concur. Yobit is a great exchange that doesn't require KYC. If my memory serves me correctly, other exchanges don't require KYC unless you need a large withdrawal, in which case they will ask for it.

Dear mate some exchange sites required kyc necessarily. And some exchanges do not require. Like on yobit you can exchange without kyc. But i think those exchanges which are without kyc can scam. So we should choose exchanges smartly.

I don't prefer KYC.Becasuse Yobit.net is more suitable and beneficial on term of exchange as compared to KYC.Yobit have good features and safe security systems so I always recommend Yobit.

There is a lot of exchange available which exchange didn't need to complete kyc.

binance kucoin are most popular from these.

you can daily withdrawn 2BTC without complete k. 

Yobit is the second most popular exchange in my ranking. A fantastic exchange that hosts its own ICOs and IEOs. The ability to send codes to the same friends directly in the exchange without having to withdraw money is an undeniable advantage.

Of course, this occurs when people use the investment box for the first time and do not watch the exchange on a daily basis. They leave it to chance, and the coin's rate falls, resulting in a meager income.

Many people refuse to use KYC because they are afraid that their personal data will be used for nonsense, which is why people prefer ordinary but safe exchanges without having to use KYC.