Exchanges without KYC - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

No kyc is tension less for us but my opinion is if exchenge have kyc

little bit good for us we can track who is scamer or hacker

You can use yobit exchange. the exchange is much secured and anyone can make good profit from here. any one can do trading here without doing kyc.

• +1 1

I like to exchange without KYC, I usually avoid trading it, I use yobit and it totally meets my requirements. I would love to exchange yobit.

• +1 1

I also like these exchanges where the KYC is not required. But there is a rule to must verify the KYC. That why every exchange restrict on the Kyc. So, there are many few exchanges that does not restrict on the KYC. otherwise all the exchange restrict on the KYC

• +1 2

On 11/19/2019 at 7:38 PM, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

Crex24 is a good choice for a non-kyc exchange. You can withdraw upto 500 BTC per month for unverified account. But for FIAT deposit and withdrawal you need to be  pass KYC procedure

• +1 1

spacer.png

Exchanges that do not require KYC are decentralized exchanges, besides yobit I also use crex24.com, we can deposit under $ 1000. my experience of this exchange is trustworthy and safe. Other exchanges that don't ask for KYC are binance, Kraken and ShapeShift,

• +1 2

On 1/22/2020 at 10:43 AM, reudeligh said:

I dont see motive why he dont want to make use of Yobit, when you consider that it's one of the maximum brilliant trade which dont inquire for KYC.

Yes that's why we love Yobit exchange we really don't need any verification process and never Yobit can ask for that at any time not like other exchange after some time they ask you to verify your account or it will be closed

• +1 1

1 hour ago, bunulama930 said:

There are many exchanges where you don't have to do kyc for trading or withdrawal for your crypto some of them are Yobit exchange Binance and many more you can do trade safely there

for those who don't like KYC in exchange you don't need to be afraid of it. because many exchanges that do not require KYC to trade there, for example, such as yobit, binance, kucoin, huobi and many more.

• +1 1

As I know, KYC is on site for all the common exchanges but Yobit is in charge and lacks KYC which I definitely like, since all payment anonymity and other items are maintained on the exchange.

• +1 1

On 11/19/2019 at 6:38 PM, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

There must be a reason why your friend is not interested in using Yobit? You should be able to convince them because you also know that yobit is a reliable exchange. 

• +1 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

1 minute ago, Huzlerdude said:

There is nothing there for restrictions, the limit for unverified account is okay and I know I cannot trade up to that amount

Yes the 2 BTC limit is ok for small time traders, This is actually safer since binance KYC database was hack once before and they deny it and act like it never happen.

• +1 1

spacer.png

There are lots of exchange i think yobit is good for exchange without  kyc, lots of exchange is not good in terms with kyc can be good for security purpose

[Highlights Next Week, Jan 27 – Feb 2: Celsius To Begin Offering Compounding Interest On Crypto Deposits]

1. Cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform Celsius announced that it would be implementing compounding interest on cryptocurrencies deposited in its wallet, starting Feb 1;
2. BlockFi recently announced that it would make changes to the interest paid based on the yield it generates from lending Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH), starting Feb 1.
https://bi.city/s/YUEzK4

Recently we have some stick policy from all exchanges and mostly are going with KYC as they are forced to do this if you are not able to provide required information and documents then they are closing accounts currently I check we have just few exchanges from Russia which are offering services without KYC all other are going with stick so right now Yobit and crex24 are going without this KYC.

You can use binance. Your friend can trade $1000. If I'm not mistaken the limit is 2 bitcoin per day. Your friend should try yobit first. It is a reliable exchange IMO.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

2 hours ago, crunsu said:

From 5 a long term earlier the KYC affirmation become not prescribed that much, it's why cryptocurrency had been been hacked so numerous times however noe they have to be increment protection it's why requesting KYC.

Yes it's totally for security that's why all exchange ask for verification to be sure don't have a bad person on trading market abd it's good for users if someone have his account be hacked they can recovered Easily

there is a lot of exchange available which exchange didn't need to complete kyc.

binance kucoin are most popular from these.

you can daily withdrawn 2BTC without complete kyc

On 11/19/2019 at 6:38 PM, cryptosix said:

This is also the opinion of many people when they need greater transparency and reliability, than exchanges that do not require KYC.

There are many exchanges but without KYC there are some like bybit, localbitcoins, paxful. Yobit and binance is also good for trading and I am using these excahnges. 

On 11/19/2019 at 1:38 PM, cryptosix said:

I don't know why your friend didn't like yobit because yobit is one of the best exchange, but tell your friend use kucoin , cointiger and binance dex .

On 11/19/2019 at 1:44 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i  think your friend's thoughts are correct because there are many people who don't like KYC. I don't like it myself. However, KYC is kept at various sites to increase their security. i know yobit is a very good exchange for  any  investment.

I agree with you , I am one of the people how did not like KYC I never complete KYC in any exchange or any wallet . So I like to use yobit because it not require to complete KYC .

• +1 1

yobit is a no-KYC exchange with users, many people who trust yobit are comfortable with this, wanting an KYC-free exchange I think yobit is the best option

• +1 1

Yobit is one of the exchange that you don't need to do KYC to use them. Yobit also has a good volume and a lot of altcoins in their exchange. One of the popular exchange too.

Exchanges without kyc is very risky as your account is not verified then it can be easily hacked by the hackers or there will be a problem in withdrawal sometimes then you will not be able to fix it out as you have not verified your account.