2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ? - Page 20 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajish anto

2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ?

The price of Bitcoin increased towards the end of 2020 and in 2021 its price increased many times.  And the price of Bitcoin will rise further in the future.  So we should hold bitcoin

We can not really predict the market's movement especially bitcoin because it is really unstable. Let's just hope that there's still a bull run that is going to come in bitcoin.

Your post is in 2019 and you was asking about the bitcoin if it will get raised or not but now we see how the bitcoin is getting raised and we still ask about this currency because it is the best currency now.

• +1 1

Actually, I think no one can exactly predict where the Bitcoin is going to the up or to the the down.Hope cryptocurrency will continue to develop and it will become regulated in many countries. I really expect that cryptocurrency will grow in 2021.

In 2020, the btc currency has reached very high limits, but in the end the rise and fall of any currency depends on the nature of the market, supply and demand

It was a great prediction my dear. I can't seem to think of any better prediction and I thank all those that helped me and pushed me into Bitcoin this early and we still have some more room to go. Bitcoin can be 70k next week and we will have to see where it will can reach as an all time high this time.

I think a lot of people expected that the bull will happen this year, and i agreed to that. so right now i am not spending so much on my bitcoin. because this year will be great.

• +3 1

We know that we passed from such a great tragic in 2020. The COVID-19 destroyed the cryptocurrency market and peope are very depressed and couldn’t find a proper way to get profit some dollars. But 2021 would be the year of prosperity

• +3 2
  • +4 1

Actually, there is no need to predict because bitcoin halving will come. One does not have to be senior to understand this. He simply studies the nature and price history of bitcoin.

• +3 1

Bitcoin make halving in 2017 and it make great impact around the globe people who do not know what was crypto hear the Bitcoin name.Now in 2019 bitcoin is making fluctuations and many expert start comparing ot to 2009.So may be Bitcoin bull occur in 2020 and it cross 30 k price this time..

• +2 1