2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajish anto

2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ?

Some 2020 prediction is say btc will going peak but I don't know sure to rise bt my belive is want peak situation in 2020 pleace say how worth it. It's useful to many new persons 

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

Of course I hope people want bitcoin to rise soon, but no one can find out how much it will cost. So for beginners, just enjoy the process, don't just expect bitcoin to rise soon. Because the benefits can be obtained not only from the increase in bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Recently we saw that a big dump happen in cryoto market. The whole market is down now. I do not know why this is happen. But I hope crypto market will grow up again and 2020 will be best year for cryptos.    

• +1 1
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, Ajish anto said:

Some 2020 prediction is say btc will going peak but I don't know sure to rise bt my belive is want peak situation in 2020 pleace say how worth it. It's useful to many new persons 

Following the trend that is brought by the past halvings, and considering the amount of attention Bitcoin has been getting over the past few months, we might experience the next bubble to about 7-12 months after the halving in May 2020.

3 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

Recently we saw that a big dump happen in cryoto market.

That are the whales trying to manipulate and bring the prices down. Why? Because they would like

(1) people to sell, bring the prices down more, then

(2) they will buy in at the lowest point,

(3) wait for the halving bubble, then

(4) sell out again for profits.

Yet we are all just speculating here and no one can ever predict bitcoin's price 100% accurate.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

12 hours ago, Ajish anto said:

Everyone wants bitcoin to increase, and even many people are racing to predict that in 2020 the price of bitcoin will soar so that the results of their hard work pays off with huge profits from their enthusiasm. In fact, I also hope that the price of bitcoin rises high because bitcoin has become a role model for all coins, therefore I hope that there will be an increase in prices so that we both feel the same big profits.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Following the trend that is brought by the past halvings, and considering the amount of attention Bitcoin has been getting over the past few months, we might experience the next bubble to about 7-12 months after the halving in May 2020.

That are the whales trying to manipulate and bring the prices down. Why? Because they would like

(1) people to sell, bring the prices down more, then

(2) they will buy in at the lowest point,

(3) wait for the halving bubble, then

(4) sell out again for profits.

Yet we are all just speculating here and no one can ever predict bitcoin's price 100% accurate.

You are right they are trying to down bitcoin price, and they will buy bitcoin at lowest price, and they also sell it a very high rate. Thank you for sharing this. This help me a lot.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto currency is always unpredictable but i think in 2020 bitcoin price will going peak. i think it is time for buy and holding. good luck mate

• +1 1

I think BTC 2020 prediction is correct. Why? Because of the upcoming Bitcoin halving, it is the big catalyst that can trigger a bull run so the possibilities of a bitcoin pump are really possible.

• +1 2

In 2016 the bitcoin halving has a big impact to the bitcoins price. So, That's the reason why so many people believe that bitcoin price Will rise superbly. I believe that situation Will happen again in the next year after a few months from halving.

• +1 1

I think 2020 will be the golden year for btc and all other cryptocoin . I wish the price will go around 15k usd in this season. now the market situation is good. btc price is increasing so the prediction will be right I wish which will be very much profitable to the btc holder.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 11/19/2019 at 4:37 PM, Ajish anto said:

Bitcoin make halving in 2017 and it make great impact around the globe people who do not know what was crypto hear the Bitcoin name.Now in 2019 bitcoin is making fluctuations and many expert start comparing ot to 2009.So may be Bitcoin bull occur in 2020 and it cross 30 k price this time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We can not really predict the market's movement especially bitcoin because it is really unstable. Let's just hope that there's still a bull run that is going to come in bitcoin.

• +1 1

I think its price will go up, but it will not be its peak in 2020, in 2021 according to its history if it could be produced.

• +1 3

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

That prediction might come true, it is not impossible for bitcoin to reach peak. There is a 80% chance that it will be true.

• +2 1

In May, in May, there will be a bitcoin halving and I think that bitcoin will begin to grow by the end of 2020 after a halving. 

• +1 1

Most likely, the price of bitcoin will set a new record in the new 2020 year, since after the fall of the price there is a sharp increase, if it is predicted, it is true.

• +1 2

in my opinion the most reasonal is the price of bitcoin will still dwell on the value of $ 8000 to $ 10,000. it's hard for bitcoin to go up more than that in the near future, even in mid-2020, I think bitcoin is still difficult to go up high.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 11/19/2019 at 4:37 PM, Ajish anto said:

Now this time BTc market is going down day by day and now the market is on 6540$ but before a week its price is good and it touch the 9500$ regularly. Now i think BTC market will make a bull like before he make 2 to 3 month and it touch the 14000$.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

just welcome the technique, don't just expect bitcoin to rise soon. Since the favorable circumstances can be gotten not simply from the development in bitcoin. I trust the crypto market will grow up again and 2020 will be the best year for cryptos.

• +4 1

On 11/19/2019 at 7:37 PM, Ajish anto said:

Many predictions later this year Bitcoin will experience a significant increase. And the proff is now, Bitcoin is still in place and it is very difficult to move up. A lot of people predict that 2020 is the year where Bitcoin will rise. Whether this prediction is right or not, let's look together and set your heart for your choice next year.

• +3 1

On 11/20/2019 at 9:23 AM, AL SHAIMON said:

You are right they are trying to down bitcoin price, and they will buy bitcoin at lowest price, and they also sell it a very high rate. Thank you for sharing this. This help me a lot.

yea exactly! nobody can tel sometimes why is bitcoin dropping in price because its always manipulated by whales and they recently drive the price up to 10k and newbies were buying it thinking its going to 15k and sadly they got dumped on by whales and they are all now in losses.

I have heard that there is 2020 or 2021. Some say that the price range is more than $ 10,000. just imagine if that happens, then our profits will be huge. let's just hope it happens

Btc marke predictions 2020 is right. but sometimes when btc market get down that time it's mean btc market predictions is wrong. actually btc prediction right and well. 

• +5 1