2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajish anto

2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ?

Yes 2020 year is good for bitcoin because this year starting but prices pump up and its hit 10000$ dollars, and present stable in 9800$ dollars and every one thinks when bitcoin halving completed then bitcoin prices goes high, maybe bitcoin across their all time high prices also, in my opinion bitcoin goes more high prices in future

The biggest problem in my opinion is the Corona virus. This virus has a negative effect on all financial sectors. In my opinion, the increase in the price of bitcoin has been delayed by one year

Prediction bitcoin price is very difficult but many expert predict that bitcoin price can go 12-20k usd in the end of the year but I not sure bitcoin price can go high such this. I think all will be happy if Bitcoin price go 16k in this year.

• Useful or interesting 1

No its not, maybe this not yet the time for bitcoin to rise up and beging to pump as high as we expected but I am sure it will be no matter what may happen it will good and as high as what it has been predicted.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:58 PM, setifien said:

It's not a matter of right/wrong predictions but it's all about logical speculations and by using some mathematical & statistic algorithms, they predict its value, but the uncertainty is the boss here 

Yes bro i agree with you uncertainty matters a lot in Crypto, every thing happens here is out of imagination i think because the prediction arenot quite close to the price. Theese prediction only asks people to invest that's why price increase other every thing is uncertain.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think summer of 2020 comes, the price will soar up, but now bitcoin is steadily,Bitcoin has been getting over the past few.

Yes I heard more Bitcoin said that he was predicted by the increasing experience of the previous years after it was increased by 2020.

Crypto currency is constantly unpredictable but i consider in 2020 bitcoin set a price will obtainable peak. i meditate it is time for purchase and holding. skilled accident mate

On 11/19/2019 at 1:37 PM, Ajish anto said:

Some 2020 prediction is say btc will going peak but I don't know sure to rise bt my belive is want peak situation in 2020 pleace say how worth it. It's useful to many new persons 

You might want to add what prediction are you talking about and which model is it based on? Because there were old models predicting this but they are now outdated.

Sometimes it gets full correct and sometimes it fluctuates also you should not rely fully on the predictions rather if you are interested to do any investment or trading with Bitcoin then you need to keep your own eye in its price.

i think that prediction is right, this halving is happening in may of 2020 as i know, and after it btc inflation will be lower than banks inflation so it will hit high prices i think. maybe not peak but 12-13 K defenetly.

Its hard to predict prices in the future but bitcoin will rise in 2020. Last year was not good to bitcoin traders because bitcoin was going down for a big percent so i believe this year will recover all the lost by having good price in the market.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think by the end of July the price of bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will start to rise. It takes a bit of patience. Now is the world crisis that will soon end when the coronary virus panic ends.

As we in the march of 2020 the price of bitcoin today is 9100$ . its back from 10300. So the perdition of bitcoin price is right in my opinion. Let's see when its cross 15000$

The price will increase definitely because of demand increasing. Many government is accepting Crypto currency which cause increase in the demand of bitcoin

On 11/19/2019 at 7:37 PM, Ajish anto said:

Some 2020 prediction is say btc will going peak but I don't know sure to rise bt my belive is want peak situation in 2020 pleace say how worth it. It's useful to many new persons 

Majority of the people or community so far are really expecting so high this year about the price of bitcoin. Even me I expected too much this year about it. But of course let see what will gonna be happen when month of MAY 2020 reach.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

Yes, all expectations say that the price of bitcoin will rise in the year 2020 because it has been in a state of descent for two years and now is the time to return to a rise.

On 2/26/2020 at 4:57 AM, SCB1234 said:

I think it is extremely likely that Bitcoin will go above $20K and even possible 30-40 over the next year. Things could affect price that we don't know, though.

i really wish to see this happening because it would triple my money because i bought bitcoin at that dip bellow 7000$ and i want to hold it till it breaks above 20k.

It's not a matter of right/wrong predictions but it's all about logical speculations and by using some mathematical & statistic algorithms, they predict its value, but the uncertainty is the boss here 

On 3/3/2020 at 4:48 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

The forecast for the 2020 BTC market is accurate. Because BTC is increasing its propulsion at a higher rate. People are investing in BTC

i think the recent market dumps shown that we are still way to early to tell how the future of bitcoin will be in 2020 and i think the existence of the corona virus will certainly affect the market as well.

All predictions are true and false. Because market predictions are indeed very difficult to predict. But certainly I believe in predictions that the crypto market will experience an increase in 2020.

The prediction for bitcoin in 2020 is quit bright because the Japanese candles tells us that the price could jump to its all time high. 50000$ could be the price of btc at the end of the year

yes it`s obviously useful to know about bitcoins market worth as a new comer like me. i hope the market will soar up within 2020. 

Edited by Tamim 123

By the middle of the summer of 2020, I foresee that the cryptocurrency will have a ceiling as it did two years ago. Everything is ready. People are conscious and investing, why not jump?

On 11/20/2019 at 7:34 AM, PiroSense said:

Following the trend that is brought by the past halvings, and considering the amount of attention Bitcoin has been getting over the past few months, we might experience the next bubble to about 7-12 months after the halving in May 2020.

That are the whales trying to manipulate and bring the prices down. Why? Because they would like

(1) people to sell, bring the prices down more, then

(2) they will buy in at the lowest point,

(3) wait for the halving bubble, then

(4) sell out again for profits.

Yet we are all just speculating here and no one can ever predict bitcoin's price 100% accurate.

This is very informative. Thank you for sharing these insights. Even if the halving doesn't happen, this can be a possibility as to how the major players work. Now, I'm thinking what minor players can do.