2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajish anto

2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ?

On 11/19/2019 at 5:07 PM, Ajish anto said:

Some 2020 prediction is say btc will going peak but I don't know sure to rise bt my belive is want peak situation in 2020 pleace say how worth it. It's useful to many new persons 

From which source mostly the rumor news from ? 🙂 most of them expected spike now in December month it did not rise rather it is getting dumped . Do not believe all news. Take time to read whole chart 2021 have more possibility. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Prediction is a possibility of right and wrong.  The prediction for a project is to provoke interest in the community.  so every time we have a lot more wrong .. Bitcoin will go up high. after a fall there is only one possibility to go up. that's the principle of the global market. down to attract buyers.  This is trading strategy

On 11/19/2019 at 5:07 PM, Ajish anto said:

Some 2020 prediction is say btc will going peak but I don't know sure to rise bt my belive is want peak situation in 2020 pleace say how worth it. It's useful to many new persons 

Some has said December 2019 would the bullrun, but it won't happen and may be in the year 2020 will pump a lot around $15 to $20k. Some has predicted, BTC will reach $25k in the next year, but no one knows what would be the real price.

Always a lot of fudd and fomo regarding the future of bitcoin and although there are many predictions no one can be certain unless they are the individuals involved in the next big move.

while waiting, might be worthwhile having a look at Yobit's BTC 1% daily investment box

"InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe."

though does require the holding of some other yobit coins

• +4 1

If the forecast is based on accurate analyzes, there will be a fairly correct forecast
But the expectation always holds several possibilities depending on the path taken by the currency

Life is great and enjoy it

Everyone's only predicting it so no one can really tell if it's right and wrong. Because we would only know the outcome if we were at the 2020 already so, let's wait for the results to know what really gonna happened this year 2020 :))

We are in accumulation phase now and those who accumulating BTC sooner or later want to realize profit, so I think we'll see some upward movements in BTC price sometimes in the second half of the next year.  For this year it's too late for a big Xmas rally and before the Chinese new year prices always used to fall. After that comes the end of the financial year in a lot of places, so institutional/private investors might cash out. I wouldn't expect any price rises until next April-May.

Edited by Snail2
  • +2 1

On 19/11/2019 at 15:23, TimopheyKa said:

C'est en partie vrai, je pense aussi que le bitcoin va tomber jusqu'en 2020. Et quand le printemps-été de 2020 sera au rendez-vous, le prix va monter en flèche, mais maintenant le bitcoin est en baisse constante, et ce n'est pas cool, je ne sais pas quoi faire avec : c

I would like to know why spring? Because prices in general rise pedant the beginning of the fiscal year that begins March 1, or it's just predictions based on instinct.

Unquestionably About the majority have in mind bitcoin so that you can straight away, continue to no one can observe significantly it can fee. As a result to start, only look at a procedure, will likely not only believe that bitcoin so that you can straight away. Seeing as the variety of added benefits can be had and out of enhancing to get bitcoin.

Well I heard a lot of predictions that in 2020 there will be a rise in bitcoin coins, but I am still doubtful about that but hopefully that is true and we will have good luck in the crypto world.

• +4 1

We have seen evidence of huge buying potential. Over the past year, Being the main factor has led to institutional money being ready to pour into cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

There are some events that will happen in 2020 and will definetely influence on bitcoins price and one of them is halvening. There is no other way, after it bitcoin will grow a lot 

On 11/19/2019 at 1:48 PM, Sumayya said:

The prediction might be true, it is true there will be halving that will occur in 2020 but for the bull run for Bitcoin to reach the peak i am not sure about it.

Well I don't know how many of you are newbies but we have all seen bitcoin halving happen before and we saw how the price explode after it which is why we expect 2020 to be a good year for bitcoin to reach over 20k.

Yes it is true that the price of Bitcoin will rise in 2020 despite Bitcoin halving in the middle of the year but this does not guarantee the price of Bitcoin will reach its peak. According to my predictions, the highest price of Bitcoin in 2020 is around $ 16,000.

2 hours ago, Naga said:

Well I don't know how many of you are newbies but we have all seen bitcoin halving happen before and we saw how the price explode after it which is why we expect 2020 to be a good year for bitcoin to reach over 20k.

Newbies are many, i experience that of 2017 but i haven't invested in it. History can change, it might not repeat itself. We hope only to see it explode

23 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Newbies are many, i experience that of 2017 but i haven't invested in it. History can change, it might not repeat itself. We hope only to see it explode

For bitcoin to fo up that high during next halving in 2020 we need a lot more capital than before  to drive the price up and actually keep it up after the halving or else there would be no good profits for minors.

• +4 1

Yes, it is true, most predictions, analyzes, and experts say that the year 2020 will be the year of Bitcoin and may rise to new levels and touch big prices for the first time, especially since this year the Bitcoin split that takes place every four years will happen, which increases the strength of this possibility. But in the end all of these remain expectations and predictions and no one knows what will happen completely except God.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:37 PM, Ajish anto said:

in my opinion , the BTC will be of high value in the Q3 on 2020 at very high price influence , for the end of the year likes its safe point alone has not reached too high a rise .

23 hours ago, Naga said:

For bitcoin to fo up that high during next halving in 2020 we need a lot more capital than before  to drive the price up and actually keep it up after the halving or else there would be no good profits for minors.

The lot of capital will come from the people behind. The people that will be interested in investing in bitcoin in 2020

21 minutes ago, Sumayya said:

The lot of capital will come from the people behind. The people that will be interested in investing in bitcoin in 2020

Studies have shown that the current number of traders worldwide is 50 million trader of bitcoin. And for bitcoin to go up that high we will need at least another 100 million people to buy bitcoin sowe can have enough liquidity to pump it fkr halving. 

On 11/19/2019 at 4:48 PM, Sumayya said:

The prediction might be true, it is true there will be halving that will occur in 2020 but for the bull run for Bitcoin to reach the peak i am not sure about it.

2020 predictions are true and i hope his time market will make a great bull and we make a huge profit this time. Crypto is the best market in the world and a great online business because in this business we can change our life in short time but just we need good investment in different coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/9/2019 at 10:03 AM, Lubna said:

I also think bitcoin will pump in 2020. we are seeing too many posts and newses about the bitcoin halving and it can be the reason for the bull run.

Yes and i hope the bitcoin halving will give us good opportunities for getting more profit from bitcoin and bitcoin price will more pump before halving. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/19/2019 at 7:37 PM, Ajish anto said:

I also believe that bitcoin will hit a new all-time high next year due to some reason like the bitcoin halving event will occur and this event will surely cause a big impact on the price action of bitcoin.

• +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

My BTC market prediction for 2020 is that it will rise above $10k USD. Given the market trends that we are seeing today many people are speculating that we could see the value of BTC and all crypto rise sharply as we approach bitcoin's next halvening. Now is a good time to buy more crypto i'd say.

I think in 2020 Bitcoin will surpass the price range of 25k-30k $ definitely. Even it can be higher than this. I am pretty sure that Bitcoin price will break all the previous records. So it is time to buy more bitcoin.