XRP below 0.25 dollar! - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hakimgentlemen

XRP below 0.25 dollar!

After reaching 0.31 dollars on 06/11/2019 the coin Xrp money is constantly decreasing and here is now the price below 0.25 dollars with more than 22% loss for a month! my question is can we take advantage of this decline and buy this coin?

• Useful or interesting 3

I myself came to a shock, the same bitcoin for the day fell by $ 300, and all the other coins are also falling in price! What could that mean ? I'm terrified. But as it seems to me, the price will now fall until 2020, and then it will start to rise steadily, we are waiting!

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin market is down now. As a result xrp and others altcoins are also down now. But I think xrp price will also increase when bitcoin price up. So I think you should hold it. If you thought you will face loss than you can sell them now.  

12 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

my question is can we take advantage of this decline and buy this coin?

XRP is still quite relevant and I don't think it would crash to death. However, you should still watch its market and see if there are anymore declines in the prices, or it shows signs of the reverse to uptrend. If the latter is what you've observed, buying now at low is a great time to profit your next trade.

Not just xrp, but all the market is decreasing in the recently days, maybe we will se something huge after this falling, no one can be sure about what will happen 

Bitcoin and altcoins' value is dropping, this is a really good way for us to start investing in crypto especially if the price drops lower. Crypto's value might rise like what happened before. We should just wait for it.

I hear The CEO of crypto exchange CoinField says XRP is the best choice for the company’s new tokenized trading platform Sologenic.

18 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

After reaching 0.31 dollars on 06/11/2019 the coin Xrp money is constantly decreasing and here is now the price below 0.25 dollars with more than 22% loss for a month! my question is can we take advantage of this decline and buy this coin?

Not only XRP, why not the other coins too as well? If cryptocurrency prices fall, you can always buy them cheap.

Or you can wait for XRP to sink even lower, then buy. Your call.

As the sea always recedes before a tsunami comes, so it happens that cryptocurrency prices drop before the predicted bull run of next year (2020). If that bull run does happen, and you bought a lot of coins for cheap before that time, you might even find yourself laughing your way to the banks.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

18 hours ago, TimopheyKa said:

Je suis moi-même tombé sous le choc: le même bitcoin de la journée a chuté de 300 $ et toutes les autres pièces ont également baissé de prix! 

I just checked the price chart! It's completely red! The price reduction contained, I hope that by the end of the year it will change color! This is disappointing for users who own BTC Xrp ... But luck is in the ranks of those who want to buy!

19 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Yes, Ofcourse! Always remember that you need to pull a spring backwards before it shoots fastly. I believe that in mid 2020s we will see much higher prices for XRP, LTC bitcoin and all the other solid coins. We just have to have patience and we will be rewarded for it in the end.

I saved a few XRP coins and I would lose if I sell now. I am waiting when the price of a coin rises by about 2%, because of my prediction that XRP coins will fall in price again.

11 minutes ago, Jackmil said:

Achetez xrp maintenant. Parce que je pense que c'est une opportunité et ne la gaspille pas. Xrp a le potentiel d'augmenter. Alors achetez si vous avez beaucoup d'argent.

14 minutes ago, Mursanna said:

J'ai économisé quelques pièces XRP et je perdrais si je vends maintenant. J'attends que le prix d'une pièce augmente d'environ 2%, à cause de ma prédiction selon laquelle les pièces en XRP chuteront à nouveau.

16 minutes ago, MohtasimEram said:

Je vous suggérerais d'investir dans cette pièce si vous restez très longtemps! et c'est maintenant le meilleur moment pour investir dans cette pièce. Personnellement, j'investis aussi dans cette pièce car à l'avenir, son prix pourrait monter très haut!

1 hour ago, kyoukage01 said:

Non seulement XRP, pourquoi pas les autres pièces aussi? Si les prix des crypto-devises baissent, vous pouvez toujours les acheter à bas prix.

Ou vous pouvez attendre que XRP descende encore plus bas, puis achetez. Ton appel.

Comme la mer recule toujours avant qu'un tsunami ne survienne, il en résulte que les prix des crypto-monnaies baissent avant la tendance haussière prévue de l'année prochaine (2020). Si ce taureau se produit et que vous avez acheté beaucoup de pièces à bon marché avant cette date, vous risqueriez même de vous éclater de rire en vous rendant aux banques.

1 hour ago, jyfiuhookl said:

Xrp  tombe toujours au minimum avant un nouveau vol vers la lune! Un jour, il reviendra pour 3 $ la pièce !!

1 hour ago, Kluma said:

Le président-directeur général de Crypto Exchange, CoinField, a déclaré que XRP était le meilleur choix pour la nouvelle plate-forme de trading à jeton de la société, Sologenic.

5 hours ago, Sujon33 said:

Xrp est la crypto-monnaie la plus populaire.Ils ont un très bon avenir.Mais récemment, leur prix a baissé.Il n’est pas chose rare.Maintenant, chaque prix de crypto a baissé.Je pense que leur prix va augmenter très vite.Alors, patients avec xrp            

6 hours ago, suzuya said:

La valeur des bitcoins et des altcoins diminue, c’est un très bon moyen pour nous de commencer à investir dans la cryptographie, en particulier si le prix baisse. La valeur de Crypto pourrait augmenter comme avant. Nous devrions juste attendre.

7 hours ago, Migo said:

Pas seulement xrp, mais tout le marché est en baisse depuis quelques jours, peut-être verrons-nous quelque chose d'énorme après cette chute, personne ne peut être sûr de ce qui va arriver 

It's true it's a good time to buy because the prices are down and with a little luck, by next year the pockets will be full! I hope so anyway for me and for you all.

On 11/19/2019 at 3:51 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

Of course this is the time to take advantage of low price and buy more high value coins  on low price with extra quantity.Bitcoin price decrease prediction i have posted when bitcoin was on 9K but other member does not believe it.I told him sooner there will be dip in price of Bitcoin may be it will go to 7 K or below.But now we can see the dip is on hus way.

This is good time to buy XRP, but I don't have hopes the price may rise in the future. I am not sure if we can buy and sell it $0.50  after a month or so.

I saw on CMC that it had only 5 to 7 cents variations that cannot bring us much profit.

52 week high is $0.50

I think it's an opportunity to us for grabbing some xrp. It's a great coin I reply it's a great coin and the ranked is three. Xrp always compete with ether and it has equal chance as ether has. We shouldn't avoid this coin because it has a great chance to do well in the coming days.

On 11/19/2019 at 4:51 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

I am done with ripple. I thought it has potential and can provide profits. But after today, I am not going to rely on Ripple anymore. I think crypto market is going under a very bad phase, I hope everything would be fine soon.       

25 minutes ago, Te5226 said:

J'en ai fini avec l'ondulation. Je pensais qu'il avait du potentiel et pouvait générer des bénéfices. Mais après aujourd'hui, je ne vais plus compter sur Ripple. Je pense que le marché de la crypto entre dans une très mauvaise phase, j'espère que tout ira bien bientôt.       

You think the cryptocurrency market will start a vacuum! That's what I understood from your comment, the Ripple is not slow to regain value, it takes a little patience my friend.

Ripple price is under pressure below $0.2500 against the US Dollar, similar to bitcoin. XRP price must break 0.2500$ and 0.2550$ to start a strong upward move.

Today I won’t buy XRP cryptocurrency. I’ll wait for Bitcoin to drop in price. Maybe Bitcoin will drop to $ 7,300, and with it the XRP. 

6 minutes ago, So Rio said:

Si vous voulez investir dans HODL, alors Xrp est vraiment une bonne pièce avec beaucoup de possibilités pour l’avenir! Le XRP sera ce que les banques adopteront en premier si Crypto obtient l’approbation du gouvernement!  

Nous devrions utiliser cette trempette comme une opportunité de remplir nos sacs de crypto pour un meilleur avenir!

But for the price to increase a bit more, because for financial companies like banks. A billed price represents a large volume of cash,because for more than 2 or 3 dollars the coin is a huge liquidity.

It will not fall for long time but will sooner recover. Now buy more and hold them for a longer time. These fluctuations take place in crypto and it will increase sooner. 

2 hours ago, Bookpay said:

Il ne tombera pas longtemps mais récupérera plus tôt. Maintenant, achetez plus et gardez-les plus longtemps. Ces fluctuations ont lieu dans la crypto et elles augmenteront plus tôt. 

I have consulted pages that assumes that it is less than 0.25 dollars it can still go down to 0.18 it's a bit weird but I doubt that the growth is as far as you can imagine!

A data analytics firm says a scan of the XRP Ledger shows $400 million in XRP transactions involve illegal activity. Interesting thing!