XRP below 0.25 dollar! - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hakimgentlemen

XRP below 0.25 dollar!

On January 2, the software engineer turned to Twitter to announce that after working for 2232 days at the giant blockchain company, it will be his last. Schwartz tweeted:

"After 2328 days, or just under 6.5 years ago, today is my last day on @ Ripple. Thanks to everyone who helped make it an exciting journey; I will encourage the team from abroad. Keep building #InternetOfValue!"

Xrp is best coin on cryptocurrency and good potential coin if it price

low now but dont get penic it will go high in future after april 2020

At present the price of ripple coins is very low, but it may increase in the coming days so we must buy this committee from now on if we think in this case we must give a pick I think there's a big community behind it that can take a lot out of these coins and that's why from now on I think this should be invested in a lot

XRP has gone down very far and there is no sign of going up, so if you feel other coins are better then you can buy the coins . I hope xrp go up in future. Xrp is good coin. But now this coin is very down.

The problem with XRP is not the the token, is the company. Ripple Labs basically does not give functionality to their token, but talking in a long term vision its a good investment.

Now the XRP is available at very cheap price. Now it is the best time to buy the XRP coin.This is a very potential based coin and also performs good in the past. And the XRP price is 0.18$ before some days. But now the XRP at 0.20$. This is also a good price.

While XRP rose in excess of $3 back in January 2018, the world's third-largest digital currency has since pulled back significantly and currently sits at around 19 cents. The cryptocurrency was up over 3% Friday on the back of Ripple's funding news. 🤭

I think XRP is a very popular currency but recently the price of this currency has dropped but hopefully its value will rise again very soon.I think there's no reason to worry about it.

I think storing xrp for long term is a good idea, because maybe this year it hits 1$ or 1.5$ but this is just my guess so dont get mad at my predictions guys. all we need is love.

Yeah  there is up and down for ripple in 24 hours it went low between $.21 - $.20,when seeing 7days chart there it is seen that ripple is still trying to go up by you should not forget that it has gone all time high to $3.84 percoin on 4 jan 2018.

Ripple (XRP) is the most successful cryptocurrency.Ripple coin has very nice future.They have very good value in coinmarket.Now their price also very good

On 11/19/2019 at 4:51 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

After reaching 0.31 dollars on 06/11/2019 the coin Xrp money is constantly decreasing and here is now the price below 0.25 dollars with more than 22% loss for a month! my question is can we take advantage of this decline and buy this coin?

Xrp is a good project. If you watch it's orevious history then you can analyse it's price. I am thinking to invest on it. It can give us some profit.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Many coin market is low and now XRP, It will be a large and fastidious hint if you are agreeable to collection it for lengthy term, at that moment I suppose it's a agreeable tariff to pay money for at, but if you keep an eye on to trade for midstream term, at that time you must forfeit mind to every definite realignment on the market 

Yes that's right, currency XRP money is steadily declining since reaching $ 0.31 on 06/11/2019 and here it is now priced below $ 0.25 with a loss of more than 20% -22% for a month!

It so hard to think the coins that is the number two spot in the market are contineouslly decreasing the price before this coin has a big potential in the market before the whales took to control it how sad i hope it will be back the price to 3$ i hope.

Xrp is very promising coin. Day by day it's price will increase and in 2020 it price will be 1$ or more. So my suggestion buy more ripple and hold then when its price is under 0.25$ because in future it price will increase and gove us a good return.

So hearthbreaking situations about this crypto currency.prices are still decreasing and i think one of the reason is the thing saying that the banks are controlling or manipulating the ripple

Today Xrp rate is 0.23$ . I saw Xrp is under 0.25 $ can xrp not increase in 2020 ? I'm very warried about it because i already invest many xrp.

Alltime xrp price upto 0.5$ but duming marketcap xrp price are now in 0.23$.Bitcoin dominance so high so now xrp price so low when btc dominance will be low increase xrp price.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:11 PM, halloweed said:

Hope bitcoin goes up to at least 15 k this january, so we can sell some coins at last, it has been long.

Ripple was rise last day but now it rolls back.Just like you i am hoping Btc pump up but i think in janurary it will not goes to $15K.and xrp will goes down more.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:31 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Yeah,but its not only for XRP all other alt coins also goes higher in price after BTC Bullish.But some coins like  Monero(XlM) are recovering and many are struggling on recovery.I hope we see green market soon because new year 2020 is coming.

Green market already come. I am sorry for my late reply. I hope this green market will still longer, and we can gain huge profit.

Now currently xrp are 0.24$ very soon xrp crossed the next level of resistance of 0.29$ and after that directly goes to 0.45$ so keeps eyes on the price of xrp for more profits  .

Considering the number of Ripple's supply, I wouldn't say Ripple has any fault, this coin is really doing extremely well, I give a thumb up for the development team and all those who are backing it.