XRP below 0.25 dollar! - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hakimgentlemen

XRP below 0.25 dollar!

As we know that the bitcoin market is now down so all other altcoins like ripple also down. I think if it's the right time to buy ripple. So, you can now buy the ripple and hold for long term which makes you profitable.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:51 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

After reaching 0.31 dollars on 06/11/2019 the coin Xrp money is constantly decreasing and here is now the price below 0.25 dollars with more than 22% loss for a month! my question is can we take advantage of this decline and buy this coin?

Definitely we should it's still a coin with good potential in the market being the number two coin in the market, it could possibly reach $1 in a short period of time and now is the best time to buy more.

On 11/20/2019 at 10:47 PM, Te5226 said:

I am done with ripple. I thought it has potential and can provide profits. But after today, I am not going to rely on Ripple anymore. I think crypto market is going under a very bad phase, I hope everything would be fine soon.       

if you stop buying or investing on ripple that means you may face the opportunity and will blame your self that i wish i could buy ripple with cheap rate. Because i believed this time ripple will never back to 0.5 cent if it hits and move up about 1$ per coin. See the bitcoin, do you think it will fall back to 1$ below? no it wont go to bottom.

As we know that Bitcoin dominate the other altcoin so now the BTC market is down which also affect the price of ripple. So, i think you should buy ripple and hold for long term.

10 hours ago, Angelina said:

Comme nous savons que Bitcoin domine les autres altcoins, le marché BTC est maintenant en baisse, ce qui affecte également le prix de l'ondulation. Donc, je pense que vous devriez acheter du Ripple et le maintenir à long terme.

The price of the Ripple has always been around 0.22 dollars for a long time, and I am afraid that this situation still remains, it is really a coin that worries a lot for the moment and I do not like to invest myself.

Xrp hits the bottom with 0.19 dollars! And yes here is the news the prices drop in a crazy way! And luckily Xrp isn't the only piece in this free fall, so is it still well booked?

On 12/15/2019 at 7:04 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I think the price reduction is not so good, it will remain with this situation. will lose faith in it and can be abandoned if it does not increase

Some people are abandoning their account because of they think if the price of that certain coin is going down, it won't be profitable for them. When we are talking about holding or investing, we just need to have patience because the price of coins are extremely volatile it could go up to the highest price of it and also it could go down to the lowest price of it but it won't be failure. We just need to have some patience to become successful in investing or holding coins. 

In crypto pump and dump usually occur we should not panic and sell in lose coins with big market cap always reach back to their high XRP is one of the big coin so it will recover with the Bitcoin whole market is dump now a days

I think Market will be more crash .that time we will buy the coin. So we should more wait . Than investment xrp coin and than hold this coin 2020 and Gain more and more profit . This coin is very Potential coin. 

On 12/5/2019 at 9:31 AM, Nayeem said:

After reaching 0. 31 dollars on 06/11/2019 the coin Xrp money is constantly decreasing and here is now the price below 0. 25 dollars with more than 22% loss for a month! my question is can we take advantage of this decline and buy this coin?

well its now dropping further to 0.183$ and i think it could drop down even more to 0.150 as we will see bitcoin price drop as well to 5200$

The price crash can be traced to buying and selling pressure on the part of the seller and the buyer and this is not limited to xrp only but to all coins.the price goes up today tomorrow it crash

On 12/1/2019 at 3:32 PM, sidik7 said:

if you have a large of enough capital in my opinion right now is a good time opportunity to buy because the value of XRP is currently at the lowest level .

i think xrp could go as low as 2000sat or in terms of USD it could reach down to 0.15$ but from there it will surely start pumping all the way up to 0.45$

Although I am bit late in replying as ripple is currently priced as 0.18 and I think it touched 0.17. But still I think ripple investor should wait more as ripple broke its one of the major support and possibly it can go down further. 

It seems like the price of $XRP is forming a falling wedge on the charts from Binance and soon the coin will be available for buying at $0.145 price. What does it mean? Soon this asset will be available for purchasing for a very juicy price, as the breakout of the wedge resistance means the big pump.  

Mentioned all important resistances on the chart. Want to remind you that this is the long-term setup, don't expect to get profits in 2-3 weeks. Its more aobut months.

I foresee further decline to the regions of 0.15, however, for relatively long term holders, accumulating at this point aint a bad idea I would suggest.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:25 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

Xrp hits the bottom with 0.19 dollars! And yes here is the news the prices drop in a crazy way! And luckily Xrp isn't the only piece in this free fall, so is it still well booked?

I am XRP holder.Yeah i feel anxious  about it but also happy to.Because i have seen this coming long before.Now i will buy more before it goes again up.I know it will.take some time but its future investment now.

Yes, it is a good thime to buy xrp coin because its price is very low at the moment I think its price will increase next year and it will increase rapidly We will not only recover our loss, but also earn a good profit. I would say that instead of selling we should put it on hold and wiat for good time 

• Ripple (XRP) drab performance in 2019 leaves investors gasping for air and looking forward to a better 2020.
  • The 2020 forecast places XRP/USD price above $0.30 with a chance of jumping above $1.0.
  • On-Demand Liquidity gains traction with key players like MoneyGram coming on board.
  • Ripple's XRP price correlation with Bitcoin is expected to continue in 2020

It seems to me that he has already sailed, or that he will be dragged down a little more. He already gave x2 to his holders, having fought off the bottom, where much further in such a sluggish market. And after a small flat again roll away to the minimum values. Although no one can know for sure)

On 11/19/2019 at 5:28 PM, TimopheyKa said:

I myself came to a shock, the same bitcoin for the day fell by $ 300, and all the other coins are also falling in price! What could that mean ? I'm terrified. But as it seems to me, the price will now fall until 2020, and then it will start to rise steadily, we are waiting!

BTC will run all the crypto market and this time if we see that if the BTC will go up on that time all the crypto coins will make a move to upward if the BTC will comes down all the crypto market will comes down and i hope soon the market will go up because in future BTC will make a great move to up and then we make good profit in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There was a break below a connecting bullish trend line with support near $0.2475 on the hourly chart of the XRP/USD pair.

The price could accelerate lower if there is a break below the $0.2420 and $0.2400 support levels.

Bitcoin price goes down now a days. As a result xrp and all other coins price is decreasing in the recently days. I think in a future their price will be rise up very soon.

After XRP struggled to break above the $ 0.232 resistance level, the ripple price started to fall against the US dollar. XRP price broke some important support near $ 0.226 to move to bearish territory in the short term.

XRP price now is 0.195 and that is a very best signal to buy, if you are a follower of ripple that current price will gives you a good profit. 😉

On 11/20/2019 at 12:46 AM, AL SHAIMON said:

Bitcoin market is down now. As a result xrp and others altcoins are also down now. But I think xrp price will also increase when bitcoin price up. So I think you should hold it. If you thought you will face loss than you can sell them now.  

Yeah,but its not only for XRP all other alt coins also goes higher in price after BTC Bullish.But some coins like  Monero(XlM) are recovering and many are struggling on recovery.I hope we see green market soon because new year 2020 is coming.