What is best strategy for crypto trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

What is best strategy for crypto trading

I'm following lots of strategy for trading but I tell you one strategy which I follow sometime. When I saw bitcoin price has increased by 5% then I sell my coins and I waiting bitcoin for fall and I buy when bitcoin price has down by 2%.

The only tip I can give you is to buy a dip and hodl. If you double your money, perhaps you can sell half of the coins you bought and leave only profits to play with. This way you will be trading risk free as you will have withdrawn your original investment.

Well you have to learn from your mistakes, understand the reason of your loses as maybe you have invested way too sooner and lost the chance to profit out of some currency non existing fluctuations...

Nevertheless i would suggest you to portfolio your virtual currencies with the most active coins ones as those are the ones that will provide you with more price variations thus able to profit more.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The most precious strategies of trading of crypto market is trend trading and waiting of correction and correct prices levels of crypto market assets then buys on lows prices and earn secure profit and don't invested into one coin your all investment. 

I think the current best strategy is simple strategies that do not need a lot of complexity and where simple classic analysis is adopted with sound capital management.

There is a method that the majority of traders rely on in the forum, and it is, by no means, the easiest way to reap profits. What is required of you is to be cunning, patient, and a capitalist who is able to bear his loss. What you have to do is buy a currency in case its price drops, i.e. from the bottom when it rises, and if by a small percentage, withdraw your profits directly. It is not necessary for you to wait until the important point is stopped here is a higher profit rate than what you invested.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If you want to earn through the trading process you need to learn it properly just knowing the method of trading and getting information of how to use some.apps of trading is not experience.  So juat learn other techniquea as well.

Each person has his own method of trading, but the approved method is to buy when the price falls and sell when the price rises and get sufficient experience in the field of technical and market analysis.

For me, the best strategy is patience, avoiding emotions and following the mind only, in addition to doing reserves and storing currencies when their price is low and selling them when the price rises.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A successful trader has his own unique trading strategies. The best and commonly used strategy is to buy cryptocurrency when the price is very low in the cryptocurrency market(say cutting edge price), HODL them sometimes or you might choose a long-term investment plan and sell them when price is very high in the markets. 

• +2 1

The best profitable trading strategy I will ever suggest for everyone they seek for my advice include: 

-buying good coin that has potential.

- Don't panic.

- Don't be greedy of huge profit.

- And lastly one should be patient with the market.

With these strategies I believe everyone will be successful in trading, what do you think my friends?

1 hour ago, Shakil777 said:

best To get profit the thing that can be done is to determine the selling and buying price of Bitcoin.  The principle that is widely used is to buy cheap and sell at high prices

just Awesome i love it

But this is cheaply said always, to get the time when btc price is low may be very inaccurate, like now, some people said the price is high already but what about it the $10000 resistance is broken and leading to another bull bull run rally. What you said is right but only easy will theoretical. 

Sorry I have no any idea about this matter 😔. But I am very interested to know about this matter. And I am a newbie in this forum. And I think crypto talk is one of the best successful outsourcing site to earn money.

Doesn't matter how skilled you are, but losing is always there. We use skills to trade or invest in a right way so that we can earn profit and not loss, but we are just reducing loss but not avoid loss completely. 

After learning about trading, the best strategies lies in the rules to follow, some trades can overtrade and this can affect them even emotionally, some traders are not patient, this can also affect them by losing, some do not know anything about trading but only just want to trade without learning, losses are for such people. 

In my opinion, the best strategy in trading is day trading, with day trading you can get big profits every day, even though day trading can only be done when the market is good, this type of trading doesn't have a high risk, we only need to buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price is high.

the best strategy for is using the trends trading with entring with double traget to be more cleare you should wait when the candle close abave the down trend and enter buy trade with double trget .

In my opinion, the most reliable trading strategy is to enter a trade when the resistance line is broken (of course, you need to analyze the order book)

My strategy is to follow the market and news very tightly and try to use Delta hedging techniques and increase my short / long position in accordance with market sentiment. When the price goes down we don't panic or worry if the price goes down we have to be patient.

• +3 1

I don't have much investment strategies for cryptocurrencies but I just do stick for the basic rule of buying low and selling high. It is a common thing to do which I will buy it anytime when I feel the prices are at the bottom.

Edited by ajabe2
  • +1 1

My main strategy is to divide my money into parts and begin to buy till i reach the bottom then i sell at avarage price so that i donot lose money, so you should be patient control of your fear

First of all you need to learn about technical analysis and short trading I think this is the best method to make money in short time and you will even be able to increase you capital and try new strategies.

"We grow by lifting others"

The best strategy for trading is to buy coins when the price is low and sell them when the price is high. You can choose the type of trade that suits your character, for example day trading or long term. If you want daily profit, you can do day trading, but this type of trading can be done when the market is bullish. When the market is bearish, you can buy coins because at that time the price of coins is cheap and that's an opportunity to buy.

• +1 1

Every financial investor should understand the trends in the cryptocurrency market. My strategy is to follow the next trend and this is one of the simplest types of strategies in currency trading. Usually, the market moves in the same direction for some time and it is important for traders here to be quick to identify and confirm the direction of the market and enter when certainty of the desired direction.

• +1 1