Have You Created Any Paper Wallets for BTC? - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vycl87

Have You Created Any Paper Wallets for BTC?

7 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

I think coinbase is the best wallet to store. I am using coinbase for many days and the security is very high. This wallet is good for long-term storage if you plan to store Bitcoin for two to three years or more and keep it safe, then this is a very good option to use, it's important that we have at least one paper wallet.

Yes as you said it's the best to store coins for a long time the best for holding and secure your coins for a long time, if like that I will use it for sure

On 11/19/2019 at 9:44 AM, vycl87 said:

We are constantly talking about cryptocurrencies wallets. We talk about wallets created especially through mobile and browser. But we ignore that the main thing to discuss is paper and hardware wallets. Because these are the most reliable crypto assets keep safe methods!

Today we want to tell you about the paper wallet's.
I want to help those who have never used paper wallets before and don't know how to create one.

Before starting this process, please make sure your computer is secure and clean your browser's cache.

Then go to: https://www.bitaddress.org/

1398003188_Katczdan.thumb.jpg.9de9df2103b79183d838abcc7c5a4663.jpg

As you can see above, when you reached the website, your btc wallet will be started to creating.

Please keep moving your mouse and wait for it'll reach %100.

Then you will see you bitcoin wallets information.

Key note: You can create your wallets when you are offline. So I suggest, clean your cache, visit the website and turn off your internet connection. Then start keep moving your mouse, fill the progress until it reach %100. then you can see your wallets information. You can print it offline or write it somewhere safe. 

You will be reached your private key. You can use it anywhere you want. For example blockchain.info

Hope you like it.

wow I just stumbled on an information I have being searching so long for thanks 

I don't know whether paper wallet is safe or not for storing bitcoin. when you lose a paper wallet it's the same as losing all bitcoin and I think this has a high risk. for now I use the Ledger nano hardware wallet when my hardware is damaged or lost I still have a backup phrase key to restore my wallet.

Thanks for sharing valuable information i naver created paper wallets because I not have big amount for hold in future i definitely create my paper wallets.

Yes dear i Have Two proper wallets of btc One is Blockchain and other is COINBASE.

i prefer blockchain because its transiction fee is smaller and need three verifications instead of six 

Right now I didn't create any paper wallet for Bitcoin. Actually I have not a lot of Bitcoins so I move them on market trade, but in the future of course I will buy a hardware wallet to hold my Bitcoins.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The My Phrase Phrase method lets you place phrases in a bunch of different currencies. By the way, as I said before, I like hardware wallets. According to the currency of the national OP you are talking about

I myself did not use Paper Wallets for BTC as there was no need. As previously mentioned I am completely satisfied with the usual online wallets.

I don't use paper wallet and i don't even have a plan to make or to use it.i am happy and contented with my crypto wallet named coinbase.by the way im not storing huge amount of crypto that's why i don't need to have a paper wallet.maybe in few years

yes, from somedays ago, i downloaded coinomi wallet , It was the first time i created electornic paper wallets, i sent all my tokens to it. the first thig i did : saved the secret phrase in sd card and unplugged it and saved it in my office😂😂 for security, Paper wallets is better than wallets with emails and passwords

No till now I haven't created any paper wallets for my BTC coins I prefer yobit wallet as it is a multidimensional wallet which also provide the services of exchanges which helps me for my tradings with Crypto coins and also I feel using it till now that it is very safe and secure wallet.

Yes, I've always known of those of the paper wallets and their security and backup which they poses if you keep it safe, since if you lost it, then you might have lost all off your coins, so backing them up also on very safe place is also key to, to have total security on them both. There also that will is the hardware wallets which is also a very good Crypto storage

I like the hardware in comparison.

Hardware wallets are better and safer.  It is one of the safest I have even.

On 11/19/2019 at 10:44 AM, vycl87 said:

We are constantly talking about cryptocurrencies wallets. We talk about wallets created especially through mobile and browser. But we ignore that the main thing to discuss is paper and hardware wallets. Because these are the most reliable crypto assets keep safe methods!

Today we want to tell you about the paper wallet's.
I want to help those who have never used paper wallets before and don't know how to create one.

Before starting this process, please make sure your computer is secure and clean your browser's cache.

Then go to: https://www.bitaddress.org/

1398003188_Katczdan.thumb.jpg.9de9df2103b79183d838abcc7c5a4663.jpg

As you can see above, when you reached the website, your btc wallet will be started to creating.

Please keep moving your mouse and wait for it'll reach %100.

Then you will see you bitcoin wallets information.

Key note: You can create your wallets when you are offline. So I suggest, clean your cache, visit the website and turn off your internet connection. Then start keep moving your mouse, fill the progress until it reach %100. then you can see your wallets information. You can print it offline or write it somewhere safe. 

You will be reached your private key. You can use it anywhere you want. For example blockchain.info

Hope you like it.

I have few paper btc wallets in my closet, along my important papers, i think i just keep them there and give them to my kids in the future. They don't have too much btc right now but they might be big sums in the future.

The topic that you are providing here is not very clear and does not explain paper wallets well and their benefit. Therefore it won;t promote people signing up for a paper wallet. It is my understanding though that paper wallets are meant to be the most secure and therefore it is good for those that have large amounts of crypto. I hope that will be me in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I cannot create a paper wallet for Bitcoin and I have no idea if any of you know about it, you can help me and I will find out about this with your help.

This was a really helpful topic on one of the ways to create a paper wallet but how do you send coins through this paper wallet please explain

THINK POSITIVE

Personally, the only paper wallet that I created was for Electroneum (ETN), 2 or 3 years ago. I never created one for Bitcoin, maybe I will do it later if I have a big amount of BTC to hide.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

18 minutes ago, Jana Ara said:

Didn't use any paper wallet for BTC and didn't create.  In my opinion it doesn't seem to have any paper wallet for BTC yet.  BTC Wallet is based online and holds those wallet coins online.  If the paper wallet was created, then the paper notes could be used in the wallet.

The paper wallet only holds your public key (the address) and your private key. It does not contain any coins; they are all in blocks on the chain (for BTC at least).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

No, I do not use paper wallets of bitcoin, because I do not need to do this for today. I use Blockchain cryptocurrency wallet, thanks. 

I didn't use these paper wallets. I am not much old in this and i use only well known crypto currencies wallets such as payeer, trust wallets. 

Hello dear mate , sorry but i haven't use a paper wallet before. Im good with online wallets and feel safe , so i dont see any urgency to use paper wallet but thanks for your post and information maybe in future i wil use one.

17 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

paper wallet is too old and I do not know how to create paper wallet, I think some people use this wallet. I think all the time using online wallets. used to store digital tokens are often software programs that help support updating to the blockchain ledger when a transaction is made.

You are right, even it was used before to introduce people into cryptography. It is old for me as I have many means to safe my cryptocurrencies inna cold way. I can use phone, laptop or hardware wallet but this is for professionals. 

17 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

paper wallet is too old and I do not know how to create paper wallet, I think some people use this wallet. I think all the time using online wallets. used to store digital tokens are often software programs that help support updating to the blockchain ledger when a transaction is made.

You are right, even it was used before to introduce people into cryptography. It is old for me as I have many means to safe my cryptocurrencies inna cold way. I can use phone, laptop or hardware wallet but this is for professionals.