How Much Does A Bounty Hunter Earn? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

How Much Does A Bounty Hunter Earn?

On 11/19/2019 at 12:31 PM, MOProgress said:

I have been wondering over this for some time now and I decide to ak here. how much do bounty hunters earn monthly?

Thanks for your answer.

There are many different types of bounties program . You can earn money from bounties program. You can earn months 500$ more then or less then. Some bounties give low amount and some give us more amount. 

• +2 1

Well, it depends to the bounty if how much they will gave to their participants, most of the bounties are scam which are giving a small amount of money that's why there are some few people who are participating on airdrops/bounties.

In my opinion, the monthly bounty hunter income is uncertain, we get high or low pay depending on the bounty campaign we are participating in. In my opinion, bounty hunters are no longer profitable because of the many scam projects in which we participate in these projects. we won't get anything, they give away coins which are of no value.

He wins a lot, but he consumes a lot of time. You have to be faster in profit in order to reach what you want quickly and do not give up after a while. This is the problem 

A bounty hunter can easily earn a lot I must say according to his expectations but still I must say that a bounty campaign can only be a successful when you are paitience and you k ow how to work with paitience , it will take some time to give you result

• +2 1

Well, it depends on which bounties you are participating in, because some can be very profitable while others can be a total waste of time, though as for me, I have not yet participated in any bounty hunt, but I heard it can also be a good means to make earning.

The bounty hunter earns about $ 1,200 or more per month. It can cost up to $ 5,000 a month. This is a pretty solid salary.

• +1 1

On 3/23/2021 at 12:35 PM, chris smith said:

The bounty job is very good and it need some time to do but you have to have some skills and finally his earnings are about 70$ monthly and you can earn more if you work more.

It needs like two hours in total for the work of four weeks. Usually you just have to post something very easy and repost takes just two seconds. If you are organized the only trouble is to read the bounty terms, register and find the spreadsheet to be watching. Literally takes two hours for four weeks work for each bounty. It is this simple. And as you say those bounties that will pay, it will be about $70 for one month work, but for some projects you may want to hold to reach there.

Welcome my friend, I do not know completely about the rewards because I have not earned any reward from any campaign, but friends told me that it is possible for a person to earn a good reward, but with a rather long period of time.

• +4 1

I think they earn as much as they tire, meaning the income they get is not negative, and as far as I know they work a lot, so it seems that they earn a lot.

• +1 1

According to my information, they can get big and huge money. But that was before, while today I think they are getting the money, but not the same as before.

There is no specific number about the earnings of the bounty hunter, sometimes good and some other times very low, nothing is stable in this field..

It do take long time before earn as a bounty hunter we are talking of months and the earning is not much as that of participating in a forum like this and your comment should be getting reputation.

According to my opinion they have a experience and they are doing great job and daily profit by doing trading. The value of the bitcoin incretand decrease it always fluctuate. 

Here I am only investing in cryptocurrencies and I do not see that campaigns and other sites can achieve better success. There are ways to earn free cryptocurrencies if you want to, and in return, many of them are fraudulent.

It is not possible to know what bounty hunters are winning, sometimes with small and sometimes large sums, and that depends on the person himself and the contests he chooses.  As my friend told me, he has been waiting for more than two months to get his money.

What do you mean by a prize hunter? Are they the people who make monthly investments as they buy one type of currency and sell it after at least a month has passed

My friend, this differs from one bounty to another, in some cases you may make big profits every month because of subscribing to some bounty for currencies, and these currencies can succeed, but most of the time you will find the new currencies die and you do not gain anything from them.

I have never really participated in any form of bounty hunting before but what I know about bounty hunting is it requires a lot of knowledge and intelligence decision making so as to win the ultimate prize.