How Much Does A Bounty Hunter Earn? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

How Much Does A Bounty Hunter Earn?

It is possible that they earn a lot of money, and it is possible that they do not earn anything. It depends on the matter, it depends on the opportunities that come because it is basically Hunter who traps in this market.

If you want to do bounties of crypto market then don't to all bounties because now a days many bounties are scam and these new projects are got our services and then our hard work goes I to vain. Only done bounties which are genuine projects gave is some earnings.

According to my experience the earnings of the bounty hunters are really very good and if they hunt bounties for a long time and with the legit sites then they could earn a passive income from it and will be able to use effectively their income further in the crypto coins. 

I think they earn good money, but this depends on the project that they work on. There are some projects that give good rewards.

On 11/19/2019 at 1:31 PM, MOProgress said:

I have been wondering over this for some time now and I decide to ak here. how much do bounty hunters earn monthly?

Thanks for your answer.

There is no limitation of earning from bounty and airdrop programmes. It's a self employed work. No one will force you to work here. Averagely a person can earn easily upto $100 usd from it. This amount can be change. It depend on the projects status.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

That depends on how much the company decide to pay his workers, some booties pays good amount if you work good in the bounty program you will received a good amount one can receive a maximum amount if 1000$ if luck the market is not dump before you sell.

It depends on the type of bounty you're into and how well your campaign went but most earn more than 3-4 dollars in a day. Although bounty campaigns aren't what they used to be again, you may participate in a campaign bow and won't be paid at the end of the campaign. 

I think that this all depends on the activity of the user, for example if you only do one bounty a month or if you are online for bulk of the day accepting and completing different bounty jobs. Of course the reward that you are going to get will also be dependent on the job that you take up and what you are doing so that is also a factor that needs to be taken into consideration. But considering if someone is doing this full time i think that you can make a pretty good amount of money this way and it could even be an income source if done right.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/19/2019 at 3:31 AM, MOProgress said:

I have been wondering over this for some time now and I decide to ak here. how much do bounty hunters earn monthly?

Thanks for your answer.

The bounty hunters, what do you mean? The truth is, I did not understand your question, my friend, I would like you to be clearer in your question. I'll be waiting for your answer.

Es una buena pregunta, personalmente he participado en varios airdrops para obtener recompensas y realmente no es facil ganar, hay que ser muy constantes y tener mucha paciencia para esperar varios meses a que llegue esa recompensa, ademas no son grandes cantidades de dinero y en algunos casos no ganas nada y otros son por sorteo, yo pienso que para ser cazarrecompensas hay que dedicar tiempo y saber esperar. 

Bounty programs for various projects is a great chance to earn money. I have earned several thousand dollars over the past year by participating in Bounty programs

They can earn a lot of money especially if they have followers, referrals can significantly increase the earnings in the rewards programs.

The one who earns a lot is the one who has a fixed audience, a youtuber for example, through the referral links one of those people can get up to 1000 dollars per airdrop, to claim things, but to get there you have to do a lot of work and that people trust you, in what you are recommending, it is a very good business, if you feel like it I recommend it

On 11/19/2019 at 12:31 PM, MOProgress said:

Thanks for your answer.

well it all depends on the Exchange/Airdrops and the Bounty hunter struggle because if the bounty hunter just join the Airdrops then it will not be helpful but creating referrals will increase the rewards.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think bounty hunters' earnings depend on whether the bounty campaign pays off or not. We were unable to determine revenue. If the campaign we are participating in is successful, then we will also get a decent profit. But if the campaign we are participating in fails then we get nothing.

Being an bounty hunter or any people who are working on cryptocurrency has no exact amount which they're getting to their job because all of crypto coins are volatile, any time the price of coins can be changed.

Nobody can answer that because it is not a steady income. Some bounties pay very small and most of them didn't pay. There are some bounty managers that cheat and give only a very small reward to the campaign members. I have read about one campaign manager that has done very well with previous projects like DIA and Cartesi this is buballex. I don't think anybody else is worth mentioning.

• +2 1

Bounty hunters don't earn a lot. It also needs to have social media with many followers and still you will not earn a lot of money from this. Some are good bounties and can pay you 20-50 dollars. But this is rare and not something you should rely that will happen with many bounties.

I tried bounties but found that most of them were very low paying jobs so I stopped them. Getting just a few tokens that I was unable to sell because of the high ethereum fees wasn't very important and it was just a few dollars worth so I never done them again. But some of them can give more and it is only need to find the better sources.

• +1 1

I am not actually certain about this thing but I do know that the profit they would be able to learn in this kind of thing would be depending on how much the group has been agreed on. The bounty hunters are actually users who participates in bounties which would ended up in group having the same kind of tasks that would benefit the bounty they have participated because of spreading the advertisement about them who sponsor them doing that kind of activity which I think is a part of marketing purpose. I would say that bounties are actually is also an additional profit to what you have already earned via posting in this forum.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

It depends upon which sort of bounties he is trying to exploit. A bounty hunter can be more susceptible to scams as compared to other users of safer platforms. So a person needs to be very experienced in the field of crypto to hunt bounties.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I have not taken part in bounties except this signature campaign of BetFury I am in now. Bounty I am read they require a lot to have big follower base and the payment are usually bad, so I am think it will be waste of time. I am interest in signature campaigns only.

• +1 1

It was a time in 2017 when bounties were paying very good rewards. This has come and gone as ICOs later were 99% scams and bounty hunters stopped earning. Some stayed back and had to deal with some shady people as bounty managers that were abusing and cheating them, paying $1 of tokens and they were earning tens of thousands. Some new bounty managers now are doing better job and there is less scams too.

• Useful or interesting 1

I myself don't know how many bounty hunters they get, because bounty hunters' income depends on the project they are in, whether the project is successful or not. If the project is successful, bounty hunters will get paid for the token given and the price depends on its value. If the project fails, of course you will not be paid, because the tokens they provide are not listed on the exchange.

• +1 2