Join BitOffer Options Club and Share 1% Trading Volume, Earn Millions on BitOffer - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

Join BitOffer Options Club and Share 1% Trading Volume, Earn Millions on BitOffer

From now on, BitOffer has officially launched the project” BitOffer Options Club”. For the first phase, BitOffer will recruit 500 Options partners. Partners who invite users by the exclusive referral link will be able to share 1% of the BTC Options trading volume of their referrals. Join BitOffer Options Club and become our partners, you will be the next millionaire.

For example, BitOffer Options Club member Tom invited 100 users by his exclusive referral link, and the total BTC Options trading volume of his referrals is 1,000,000 USDT, then Tom will get 10,000 USDT as his commission.

Anyone wants to earn this commission can contact me directly or check: www.bitoffer.com

banner_en.thumb.png.d9bb48fab5bc917b77b9f0981afdfe26.png

BitOffer is a very good and new forum. Their team is very strong and they are working hard to make a very good forum. They arranging many good offers for their user. I hope they will be successful.

Hey Casty. I noticed that you post quite alot about bitoffer, Are you part of their team? 

Also regardig the offer, lets say i have a referral and he deposits $5 into bitoffer and trades with the 1000x leverage option. Will my 1% share be cut from the $5 or the leveraged position?

It is a new platform and it is difficult to trust it and put large amounts of money on it because it is still modern and has not yet proved its credibility and may close or make a sudden announcement about a problem.

Life is great and enjoy it

What a good platform offers to start training with a bonus. Then it can be said in a letter to pay the deposit. The platform is completely new and worth considering. 

On 11/19/2019 at 11:22 AM, CastyLamer said:

From now on, BitOffer has officially launched the project” BitOffer Options Club”. For the first phase, BitOffer will recruit 500 Options partners. Partners who invite users by the exclusive referral link will be able to share 1% of the BTC Options trading volume of their referrals. Join BitOffer Options Club and become our partners, you will be the next millionaire.

For example, BitOffer Options Club member Tom invited 100 users by his exclusive referral link, and the total BTC Options trading volume of his referrals is 1,000,000 USDT, then Tom will get 10,000 USDT as his commission.

Anyone wants to earn this commission can contact me directly or check: www.bitoffer.com

Bitoffer is not a good platform for earning and i already use it so i just suggest to the peoples that they just use the forex trading or crypto trading platform to earn more money because if they invest in bitoffer they can loss their all money but if they are 100% accurate in their analysing than they can invest and make money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't believe that I will become millionaire if I use that platform. It is old kind of advertising, that you will be the next millionaire. Most of advertising that says "You will be millionaire" is a scam. If you like to become Jack Ma you should work hard. Jack Ma is a hard working guy until he reach the peak of success of his business.

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing this information. with a bitoffer I can generate bits with a campaign and start earning money in it. thank you for letting us know here.

Of course I am also interested about this sector. Because bitoffer can give us lot of profit here. How can I join with you.? I want to share with you.

This platform BitOffer has demonstrated its strength through its great and good offers and it will be one of the apparently powerful platforms in a short period.

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/19/2019 at 12:22 PM, CastyLamer said:

This is an interesting event programme from bitoffer exchanger. 1% trading volume of any exchanger is a big amount. We should join this event to generate some extra free income.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/14/2020 at 3:44 AM, Anam5 said:

Thank you for sharing bitoffer project. I think this project is very good and promising we can earn huge from this project easily. For this we have to hold.    

That is good I think they are doing that to promote their website, all website exchange start in promoting their platform and they give some promotion to their users who refer more people, so good luck!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/19/2019 at 8:22 AM, CastyLamer said:

spacer.pngbanner_en.thumb.png.d9bb48fab5bc917b77b9f0981afdfe26.png

New chances everyday that willake the market and the cryptocurrency in general more powerful than ever..

Welcome with me

Thanks for sharing this news with us
A great opportunity for those who can invite real traders to invest in the BitOffer Options Club option
Is BitOffer honest?

I had a worst experience with bitoffer in the past now i am afraid of this project and trading on the same coin.but i would also tell past can't be repeated again .

Recently i got this news from another post. And i found this even is great from bitoffer. 1% of trading volume from any exchanger is huge. I think they are doing this for make more strong their connection bonding.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Wow that is amazing offer, Is it still active.

I read many places, that people who have used this opportunity to trade, have made good profits from bitoffer, some even made like 500$ from one trade. I would have to try this for sure. 

BitOffer platform, after a small internet search I found out that it hadn't been paid for a long time, but is that true, does anyone have proof of withdrawal.

To be honest, this is a common practice of the referral system. Almost any crypto exchange has an affiliate program. Isn't that the same thing ? Or did I miss something ?

This site is illegal, it depends on the referrals system, and this will be a waste of time and harmful for many members who seek to achieve a record time, so I hope that what is useful will be shared in the forum so that we can upgrade the work for the better.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

spacer.pngbanner_en.thumb.png.d9bb48fab5bc917b77b9f0981afdfe26.png

In my past few days I got many posts about Bitoffer exchanger. At a time I feel this forum site was created to promote the exchange. But after research I got the information that it's a great exchanger.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

i have just read another topic about this and to be honest i think that this is brilliant and excellent marketing strategy as it offers such a good incentive when it comes to referring users to a trading platform. There are many that use referrals for the faucets and what not, but few that refer to trading platforms, and this incentive will break that barrier and generate much more traffic to this site. I think that the incentive is great and i am sure that the benefits will be shown in the returns that both the company and the referrers will get.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This referral program may be actually very profitable for those who have audience on Youtube, crypto forums and other sites, however for me I don't see a profit.

My friend, if this site really gives money, it will be excellent for everyone, I will verify it, but is there proof of withdrawal?