What is the overclocking for GPU? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the overclocking for GPU?

1 hour ago, argentum said:

you might check it out, might be you're going to get high end after that prior period, however it wll not really function final lengthy. your own images greeting card is going to be broken and could burn off quickly. We attempted to make use of optimum processor energy, whilst we attempt, my personal processor provides reduced hash price that is below 100 h/s. however after i make use of 3 primary or even 80% associated with energy i'm obtaining 172 h/s.

Yes, it is certain that we can increase the speed of the graphics card by overclocking, but unfortunately, the choppy that you get is not very encouraging, and so can damage the card.

On 11/18/2019 at 7:43 PM, Crypto123 said:

Hi guys

I do mining and I have two GPU cards on my PC and my question is:
What is the overclocking for GPU and how can it be done? Is it safe on the card? Does it increase the speed of mining?

Pleas only expert answer.

I don't know much more about the CPU over clocking, but I don't suggest you that much because it can be risk for you and waste of time while it is not profitable

3 hours ago, davoolee said:

Overclocking is the mandatory manage of growing a component’s timepiece rate, management it at a top speediness than it was calculated to run. This is in the main applies to the microchip or GPU, but other things can in addition be overclocked.Increasing a component’s dial cost causes it to make other operations apiece second, but it plus produces moreover much heat. Overclocking bottle good thing spread further functioning out of your components, but they’ll regularly prerequisite extra cooling and worry

Yes, this is certain, and it is inevitable that the Overclocking will cause the card to heat up. This will also increase the speed of the card's cooling fans, and this may lead to more energy being spent. So I no longer wanted to do Overclocking, especially since its results aren't that great.

I don't know about that thing GPU overcloacking, but maybe I can guess this is when the GPU is doing the mining process but it took too long to credit rewads

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

3 hours ago, skitertran said:

Overclocking on the GPU can be done by raising the default volt and memory clock settings on the GPU. But ordinarily this has an affect on the more noteworthy control necessities. From a few gamers and diggers, they at long last attempted to upgrade the bios on the GPU so that the control utilization may well be minimized indeed in spite of the fact that the volt and memory were expanded. But the chance of updating. Bios to mine this makes the GPU guarantee will vanish.

Thank you, you are one of the few here who seem to have experience in mining and overclocking. Most of the responses I have received are neither practical nor professional but rather general words and some of them do not make sense. Thanks for the detailed and good explanation.

Overclocking is to put the processing of the PC to the maximum, that negatively influences the useful life of the device, also the increase in energy consumption is considerable, I do not recommend it.

43 minutes ago, lustsabe said:

I was choosing between 1080TI and RX 570. Figured I'd go with 1080TI since I was on a particular budget. Had no got to get an additional mobo, cpu, smash, ssd, risers, PSU and construct another outline in case I seem put a more effective and vitality productive fix together. Over time it all paid off and it won at any rate. LUX coin paid for my fix in less than a month at any rate so I do not indeed think approximately it any longer. Was a insane pump this coin had. Also on the off chance that I would mine with RX 570's right presently I would be at misfortune, because it takes more control than it mines with my power costs.

Sure, your choice is correct, this 1080TI card is much better and I have one of it and I was mining it but unfortunately a short time ago it broke down power supply and now I am waiting for a new one.

12 hours ago, lingcastgor said:

Overlocking GPUs suggests extending the clock rate of the GPU and it'll start to run at a much speedier rate than it was sketched out to run.  So it'll be a expedient mine be that because it may

Yes, the Overlocking is to increase the clock rate of the GPU, which leads to an increase in the speed of the card, and of course the increase in the speed of the card leads to an increase in mining strength, but also leads to a high temperature of the card.

Overclocking Gpu is the way toward making and getting more profitability for your Gpu than expected, however it devours more vitality and requires less life, yet they get their benefit for it, yet in regular daily existence it's bad.

Welcome with me
I do not recommend you, overclocking the graphics card, an unsafe method, and damaging the card

50 minutes ago, Okefiaosogbo said:

Overclocking is the action of escalating a apparatus meter rate, operation it at a senior quickness than it was intended to run. This is by and large applies to the central processing unit or GPU, but other workings preserve as well be overclocked.

Yes, it is applied to the GPU or CPU, and it increases the speed of the card and increases the mining hash which leads to an increase in profit, but it also has some negative effects such as overheating of the card.

2 hours ago, macersi said:

I moreover had the address of what overclocking is for a GPU and how to do it. At to begin with I thought I might do it with my PC, but found that not as it were is it destructive, it isn't beneficial, it can be a really troublesome thing to do.  Please don't attempt it since numerous were trying with PC but failed numerous bucks for mining  As you'll see them within the tri dad mining're working on it, you must get to know ,,

Yes, these are disadvantages of overclocking, which is a significant increase in speed and may cause damage to the card, and therefore it is not recommended only for those who have experience in such matters and must be constantly monitored so as not to cause the collapse of the card....

Different cards usually have the potential to exceed the speed set by the manufacturer. Overclocking a GPU increases the speed at which the graphical processor works. .All GPUs are set to run at a certain speed, called the base clock,

You have to invest minimum money for trading. If you want to mine then you have to invest a lot of money.For mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration. You also need a faster internet connection and graphics card.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:34 PM, UT2001 said:

A gpu has certain limits which it can reach safely and without harming the actual GPU and these values can be overclocked via 3rd party software and this is often used in the crypto mining world.

Right. When we use overclocking for cryptocurrencies mining we also use undervolting. We can adjust:

- core clock

- memory clock

- core voltage

- memory voltage

We also adjust fan speed.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

10 hours ago, kokmends said:

We can do that to start to get even more money from the gpu which are better.

I repeat. You will not get more money only by using overclocking because you will consume a lot more of electricity. When used for mining, overclocking is coupled with undervolting. 

2 days to profit -Here-

3 hours ago, quasymodo said:

Overclocking is procedure where you use special software tools to set your GPU, memory, speed core, fan speed, voltage core and other settings. With overclocking your return of investment can be shorter but you need to know what you are doing. If you overclock wrong you can kill your GPU. Also you can overclock CPU as well-.

Relevant comment ! I do not mentioned it bu it is right, we can overclock our CPU. The process is easy.

2 days to profit -Here-

4 hours ago, mastertompk said:

Be deeply cautious using this method, and if you hurting my sponsorship, i'm not advising you to use this option, because it will damage your device, and it's not that profitable, it will not unite a gigantic amount of hash, therefore it's prohibited to burn your card for +0.01% hash

You are wrong. I get:

Without using overclocking / undervolting

- 192 Mh/s for 1700 watts

With overclocking / undervolting

- 232 Mh/s for 910 whatts

So we are so far of your +0.01% hash

I created a topic about my mining rig in this tforum: Today I rebuilt my mining rig - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org

Now I use better overclocking/undevolting values so i consume 110 watts less.

4 hours ago, 1996 times said:

I think it means rising the gpu capacity to its maximum strength and speed, I'm redding it and I'm testing it on my laptop but it was dangerous.

I do not recommend you to use avorclocking on a laptop. It is important to have a goog cooling.

2 days to profit -Here-

On 11/18/2019 at 5:43 PM, Crypto123 said:

Hi guys

I do mining and I have two GPU cards on my PC and my question is:
What is the overclocking for GPU and how can it be done? Is it safe on the card? Does it increase the speed of mining?

Pleas only expert answer.

with overclock you are increasing your gpu power so yes, it will increase your mining speed.

in general it is safe but you need some precautions because if you do something wrong you can break your gpu.

for this i suggest to watch some tutorial online made from more trustable person

8 minutes ago, Rickso said:

with overclock you are increasing your gpu power so yes, it will increase your mining speed.

in general it is safe but you need some precautions because if you do something wrong you can break your gpu.

for this i suggest to watch some tutorial online made from more trustable person

This is a relevant comment with a good advice. Overclocking is less risky than people says (they don't really know what they are talking about...).

To be exact, overclocking is the process to increase core clock and memory clock on CPU or GPU. When used for mining, it is coupled with undervolting.

2 days to profit -Here-

2 minutes ago, rezzougali1985 said:

The overclocking is the way to increase you graphic card performance and to increase you daily income in mining, this overclocking can be done by downloading a programs depending to your gpu NVIDIA or AMD, but using this kind of overclocking can dangerous for your graphic card, so don't use it permanently. 

Your words are completely correct, it is an increase in the frequency of the card, which will lead to an increase in the speed of the card and an increase in the strength of mining, but this causes the card to overheat and may cause the card to be damaged, so you must be very careful when using it.

When used for mining, we don't only use overclocking. We also use undervolting. Like a member said, it is important to keep the GPU to a reasonable temperature. Don't forget to set a good GPU fans speed.

2 days to profit -Here-

if you look at the word "overclocking" is indicating that using more power than limited. but this is very risky you should not do if you have no idea about this.

10 hours ago, Mamun83 said:

Overclocking on the GPU can be done by raising the default volt and memory clock settings on the GPU. But more often than not this has an affect on the more prominent control necessities.I attempted to utilize greatest cpu control, whereas i attempt, my cpu gives moo hash rate which is beneath 100 h/s. but when i utilize 3 center or 80% of control.

I do not advise you to do overclocking for the CPU as this may cause it harm, but it is okay if you try it with the graphics card because this is less risky and it also has an easy to use program to do that.

The gpu overlocking is important to lower the power consumption and also increase the availability of mining.  The overlocking means the higher performance for the gpu and it is very important to reach to a good mining amount.