Selling A Cryptocurrency News Website - Page 4 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

Selling A Cryptocurrency News Website

Hi, thanks for your comment.
The best sites are many then why people visit your site? Instead if you wish to know more about the website, you visit it at 
bitcointalk which I also posted in the opening post of this topic.

In my view bro if you need money you should try to get sponsorship from new company and apps on your website through which you could get good amount of money monthly. If you sell you get for one time only.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

All my followers were acquired through Facebook Advertising, if you need proof I can get the advertisement details and the amount spent on the Facebook report. I also have 5K + cryptocurrency enthusiast emails.The reason I want to sell a website is because I need money to meet some needs.

It's good that you have a good website to sell but I think it would be better if you advertised it on facebook or twitter.  it would be ideal if you do well to create inquire about

I also have 5K + cryptocurrency enthusiast emails.The reason I want to sell a website is because I need money to meet some needs. but the crypto news scene is so competitive now that it will take a lot of work the get this thing flying

Website for sale again? What engine does the site work on? Can you show me the admin panel? Very good site I think a design change is necessary

in cooperation seasons of Chrismass and bitcoin are Impetuosity.we know that bitcoin is undercurrent currency which is not bound any of occasions

There are many websites where you can get information about cryptocurrency even you can get information about selling a cryptocurrency news on websites.

I know about crypto currencies but I don't have any experience about crypto currencies website because I have never been bought or sell my coins on such sites

You are telling you have good websites about Cryptocurrency news. It means that website get lots of view, so maybe that website is very expensive and I have not enough money. So sorry.

Wow this is great news.  I want to buy  Please tell me the price of this website.  I like it very much.  So I'm very keen to buy it.

1. :classic_blink::classic_blush:I don't have a lot of cash, but I can make an idea for you in the event the expense is met.
  2. We think it cannot be hosted on Facebook or Twitter.  Better to get better and more expansive mass.  These national companies have multiple links to high RP sites that are not social values IF your site is first located on a crypto-dependent watchword,:classic_blush::classic_cool:

the crypto news scene is so competitive now that it will take a lot of work the get this thing flying...flaying  the crypto news scene is so competitive now that it will take a lot of work the get this thing flying.

crypto magazine site is particularly essential to crypto darling. we can get numerous narration from it. you may attempt elective approach to expand the newspaper numbers. you may attempt elective approach to expand the newspaper numbers

Well on second thoughts it might be a little bit harder now to gather believers on yoir website because we saw the block team spreading the fud about binance offices in china. Thank you I think it is a good news to all of us.So it’s a great opportunity for all of us because we exchange our cryptocurrency to real money in new website

we can get numerous narration from it. you may attempt elective approach to expand the newspaper numbers. thenk you guys enjoy yours life

Bro not sell your website in future you can earn lots money trough your website you have lots of followers earn lifetime.how much price of your website ? reply me.

It's a great proposition for investors, or companies, businesses, It's a great proposition for investors, or companies, businesses, 

and for new traders like me, I don't have the ability to manage it yet i  do not know in the event that you are doing not get it the entire post or a few portion of the post. But this segment I cited states clearly listen that for a few months, I have not  distribute any post on it.

If you haven't enough traffic no òne will buy it for a reasonable price and if you have good traffic then you don't need to sell it, as you can earn a lot with it.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:19 PM, MOProgress said:

Hi guys I have a cryptocurrency news website I want to sell, Cryptoinformers.info along with its Facebook page of 24k plus like and 2K twitter followers.

The website was developed from scratch using up to 4 programming languages, including ASP.NET among others.

for some months now I have not published any news on it.

The website has great UI/UX with super responsive design.

All my followers were gotten through Facebook advertisements, I can get the advert details and amount spent through Facebook reporting to you if you need proof.

I also have 5K+ cryptocurrency enthusiasts emails.

The reason I want to sell the website is that I am in need of money to take care of some needs.

If you are interested in buying the website and the social media accounts, private chat me let's talk. or send to official email: support@cryptoinformers.info

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

If this is legit then I hope you'll find someone who will buy that, 

Your offer was good enough to hook someone's attention. 

Goodluck. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Why are you selling that news site?Just like the coindesk I am seeking the news site which provides the authentic news about the all the cryptocurrency  field,the effective source to get about the new projects descriptions, roadmap and the resaerches going on in the cryprto technology.

• +3 1

On 2/21/2020 at 3:58 PM, Mather12 said:

There are many websites where you can find good information about cryptocurrency.  You can even find a cryptocurrency news sales information on the websites.  You can work well with different information.

They can find all information about crypto currency in this wonderful forum we have all here from marketplace to off topic and more they need just to search and they find 

On 11/18/2019 at 7:19 PM, MOProgress said:

Hi guys I have a cryptocurrency news website I want to sell, Cryptoinformers.info along with its Facebook page of 24k plus like and 2K twitter followers.

The website was developed from scratch using up to 4 programming languages, including ASP.NET among others.

for some months now I have not published any news on it.

The website has great UI/UX with super responsive design.

All my followers were gotten through Facebook advertisements, I can get the advert details and amount spent through Facebook reporting to you if you need proof.

I also have 5K+ cryptocurrency enthusiasts emails.

The reason I want to sell the website is that I am in need of money to take care of some needs.

If you are interested in buying the website and the social media accounts, private chat me let's talk. or send to official email: support@cryptoinformers.info

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Yes the website was developed  from  scratch using upto 4  programming languages, including ASP.NET among others. The website has great UI/UX with super responsive design. 

Today there are sites where you can sell this or that domain. These sites do not require anything, and to sell, you just need to specify the domain of your Sat or blog.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:21 PM, Amir Vao said:

Day by day crypto going more popular. And it's give people work. Many unployment people got work. You have a crypto related site. I advice you to not sell this site. Because you can run google ads on your site and also in future you can get some sponser to earn more money.

Crypto going more popular day by day. And it's give people work .Many unemployment people got work. You have a crypto related site i advice you to not sell this site. 

There is many new website that i really dont trust because it's new and not have enough reputation to trust them and we need more feedback about it