Selling A Cryptocurrency News Website - Page 3 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

Selling A Cryptocurrency News Website

A news site like this gets esteem on the off chance that you get enough guests regularly from google or if your site is positioned first with any watchword dependent on crypto, what number of backlinks do you have from high RP sites rather then social worth and improvement! In spite of the fact that advancement and mail records include some an incentive also! 

In any case, this Website can progress nicely whenever done some appropriate SEO! 

Nonetheless on the off chance that you needed to sell, at that point you likely should've included the normal cost in post

I figure you ought not sell this site now. a crypto news site is particularly essential to crypto darling. we can get numerous report from it. you should attempt elective approach to expand the news numbers.

35 minutes ago, Ayeshamirza said:

yes i agreed But it more competitive to have a news web site like the famous one like cointelegraph or other you need more promotional campaign 

Yes agree with you we really need more website to have a competitive web news to serve the customers to read a real news because there is a many fake news every where you go

Brother i was looking for a such  site.Thanks for letting me know.I will definitely buy it if you i get all the needs.I will send you a mail soon.

On 11/21/2019 at 1:12 PM, Moon said:

Good looking site you have there brother, but the crypto news scene is so competitive now that it will take a lot of work the get this thing flying.

Good site mate cryptoworld is full of many competitors now it will really take a lot of time energy and resources to get your project to a high level

• +2 1

Great offer but i think i cant buy it for now, because if i do i cant focus on it because i am doing a lot of stuffs like trading and so on. but still great offer again mate hope someone buy's it.

On 11/18/2019 at 3:19 PM, MOProgress said:

Hi guys I have a cryptocurrency news website I want to sell, Cryptoinformers.info along with its Facebook page of 24k plus like and 2K twitter followers.

The website was developed from scratch using up to 4 programming languages, including ASP.NET among others.

for some months now I have not published any news on it.

The website has great UI/UX with super responsive design.

All my followers were gotten through Facebook advertisements, I can get the advert details and amount spent through Facebook reporting to you if you need proof.

I also have 5K+ cryptocurrency enthusiasts emails.

The reason I want to sell the website is that I am in need of money to take care of some needs.

If you are interested in buying the website and the social media accounts, private chat me let's talk. or send to official email: support@cryptoinformers.info

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Sounds interesting. What's your businessmodel and average return on a monthly basis ? Do you have an ad model in place, affiliate or maybe something else ?

• +5 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Actually I am trade my cryptocurrency and then sell them dollers buy sell group. Basically cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site for earn money

if this is really true then I guess a lot of individuals who want to sell their various coin will use the recommend website you listed but it's great and amazing to have people in this forum that give us a good feedback 

Oh wao great I visited your website & its interface is attractive & great. I din want to buy your site but I want an honest review. I am really impressed from you website. I wish you may get a good price quote.

• +2 1

On 11/18/2019 at 7:19 PM, MOProgress said:

Hi guys I have a cryptocurrency news website I want to sell, Cryptoinformers.info along with its Facebook page of 24k plus like and 2K twitter followers.

The website was developed from scratch using up to 4 programming languages, including ASP.NET among others.

for some months now I have not published any news on it.

The website has great UI/UX with super responsive design.

All my followers were gotten through Facebook advertisements, I can get the advert details and amount spent through Facebook reporting to you if you need proof.

I also have 5K+ cryptocurrency enthusiasts emails.

The reason I want to sell the website is that I am in need of money to take care of some needs.

If you are interested in buying the website and the social media accounts, private chat me let's talk. or send to official email: support@cryptoinformers.info

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Bro I have not too much fast money that I give you. But great if you are a developer.

This is a great opportunity for all of us as we exchange our cryptocurrency for real money on the new website. So this is a good news for all of us. There are a number of websites that exchange our cryptocurrency for real money.

2 hours ago, Crystal Cindy said:

If this is really true then I guess a lot of individuals who want to sell their various coin will use the recommend website you listed but it's great and amazing to have people in this forum that give us a good feedback

That's why we love this just to a feedback about anything in the forum and see if we can really go forward with it or not, because to buy something you need some feedback

On 11/18/2019 at 7:22 PM, ethannbenny said:

If this is really true then I guess a lot of individuals who want to sell their various coin will use the recommend website you listed but it's great and amazing to have people in this forum that give us a good feedback 

You are right if this really true then i guess a lot of individuals who want to sell their various coin will use the recommend website you listed.

I do think it's not necessary to offer this excellent website currently. a new crypto reports site is incredibly very much imperative that you crypto partner. you can find very much reports from that. you should try a different approach to improve the report's figures.

it is ideal that you have such a decent site to sell however I think on the off chance that you promote for it on facebook or twitter it will be better since you will have a superior and more extensive crowd to reach.

• +1 1

Actually I am sell my coin in a dollers buy sell group. Really cryptotalk give us good opportunity to earn more money.

Here about this topic i have no idea about it. I think many people maybe know about this. I am newbies i really want to know about this. Please any one tell me about this topic then i can say something.    

• -4 1