Selling A Cryptocurrency News Website - Page 2 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

Selling A Cryptocurrency News Website

On 11/18/2019 at 7:19 PM, MOProgress said:

Hi guys I have a cryptocurrency news website I want to sell, Cryptoinformers.info along with its Facebook page of 24k plus like and 2K twitter followers.

The website was developed from scratch using up to 4 programming languages, including ASP.NET among others.

for some months now I have not published any news on it.

The website has great UI/UX with super responsive design.

All my followers were gotten through Facebook advertisements, I can get the advert details and amount spent through Facebook reporting to you if you need proof.

I also have 5K+ cryptocurrency enthusiasts emails.

The reason I want to sell the website is that I am in need of money to take care of some needs.

If you are interested in buying the website and the social media accounts, private chat me let's talk.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Kindly dm me the link of the site. And what is your demand? If you are interested. Also inbox other details.

I also own a cryptocurrency website that I am willing to sell, any info will be sent vi dm ONLY. The domain name is a good name with potential to grow. 

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

I think you should not sell this website now. a crypto news website is very much important to crypto lover. we can get many news from it. you should try alternative way to increase the news numbers.

14 hours ago, Kim K said:

Post links and i will visit daily. Happy you changed your mind and i will be here cheering all the way. I believe you have what it takes to make it the next big crypto news

Oh, thanks mate, as for the link, here is it: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/ 

Like I posted, if I don't see a buyer by 20th of December, I will no longer sell the website. I will start updating it with; news, Job listings, ICOs, Airdrops, Bounties and tutorial on cryptocurrency topics.

before now, according to analytics, the website used to gain 300 unique visits daily. 

I created a crypto news page on Facebook ages ago and got bored with it. I really never though about selling. I just kind of let it drift away. Maybe I should bring it back to life and sell it too. Is there a specific reason for the sale? 

5 hours ago, Scottsummers said:

I created a crypto news page on Facebook ages ago and got bored with it. I really never though about selling. I just kind of let it drift away. Maybe I should bring it back to life and sell it too. Is there a specific reason for the sale? 

Hi, your post seems confusing to me, you just talked about your abandoned cryptocurrency Facebook page you wish to bring back to life, and place it on sale, at the same time, you are asking if there is any reason for selling it.

can you please make your statement clear.

thanks

23 minutes ago, halloweed said:

I'm a noob in this crypto world, the last thing I want is to jump into starting my crypto business without knowing if it is profitable. How much does the site currently paying you per month.

The site is just starting and I have not even plan to make money with it now, the first thing I am looking at is build my audience, after that I will talk about making money. 

The site is not just another site. if you visit it, you will see how the UI/UX is super good, this is not like praising my product but it is actually one of the top well developed website, and I actually hired a professional developer for the job and it cost me some few thousand USD.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, halloweed said:

So you want to sell a website that you have not made ni money with, anyway at least can you give us stats about the unique traffics you generate/month?

Sorry to say this, but I will like you to read my previous posts on this thread concerning this website, most of the things you want to say, has been answered. Moreover just as I stated the website was developed from scratch with over 4 programing language.

one thing you need to understand is that you need to build your brand before talking about making money which is what I am doing, before some urgency hit me. 

To answer the statistics questions, the website has 300 uniquas daily visit s as at when I stopped publishing news on it, that's over three months ago.

It is more honest to say that you want workers for your website or start generating traffic before coming here to want to sell when your real intentions are different.

Because I say this:

Users asked for simple numbers and you don't provide something as easy as this.

You have not really verified that you are owner.

You site has no security certificate.

You site expired.

WHOIS LIMIT EXCEEDED

• +4 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

7 hours ago, halloweed said:

Thanks for your answers, I will take a look at the previous replies and the site as well, If i'm interested we could talk, i was thinking of starting any crypto business.

You are most welcome, thank you for understanding, I really appreciate that you finally get my points clear, just as you say, do check and I will be glad to see that you have interest in it.

You can always reach out to me via telegram @MOProgress

6 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

It is more honest to say that you want workers for your website or start generating traffic before coming here to want to sell when your real intentions are different.

Because I say this:

Users asked for simple numbers and you don't provide something as easy as this.

You have not really verified that you are owner.

You site has no security certificate.

You site expired.

WHOIS LIMIT EXCEEDED

Well, I would not go into any argument with you over my intention because I have stated clearly what I want. Besides, I don't even have enough fund to hire any worker now.

In terms of statistics, I would request you see my previous posts over that, because I cannot be repeating myself over again.

Then talking about ownership verification, if you read the opening post, you will see the official email of the website that I posted which you can also find in the website that I want to sell.

I don't know if you really visited the website:  https://www.cryptoinformers.info/  before making this post or maybe you are talking about another website. Because the website its SSL verified

Finally, The website has not expired, it will expire July 2020 so I don't know the type of WHOIS you used that gave you such information about my website.

I want to also plead with you that if you have interest in buying the website, do well to visit it and see it yourself.

I hope you get my points from my view.

Thanks for understanding.

10 minutes ago, MOProgress said:

In terms of statistics, I would request you see my previous posts over that, because I cannot be repeating myself over again.

Please, use quote selection, + , quote is really easy. this because I read it and no talk about statistics, etc.

13 minutes ago, MOProgress said:

Then talking about ownership verification, if you read the opening post, you will see the official email of the website that I posted which you can also find in the website that I want to sell

No. OP

Verifi it, there is no email.

OP 👇

17 minutes ago, MOProgress said:

I don't know if you really visited the website:  https://www.cryptoinformers.info/  before making this post or maybe you are talking about another website. Because the website its SSL verified

Expire 12/26/2019

23 minutes ago, MOProgress said:

Finally, The website has not expired, it will expire July 2020 so I don't know the type of WHOIS you used that gave you such information about my website.

It is right, but this is something you should place. 

Domain Name: CRYPTOINFORMERS.INFO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000114196011-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: http://publicdomainregistry.com/whois
Updated Date: 2019-07-03T22:45:41Z
Creation Date: 2018-07-04T14:04:01Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-07-04T14:04:01Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

For make of your website popular you need to make an airdrop section in this website and the traffic will come to your website.

Great web site you've got, the very important thing you might have this kind of excellent internet site to offer yet I do believe if you should market because of it about facebook or twitter it'll be far better due to the fact you will have far better and also larger market to succeed in.

• +2 1

Yes you can sell a crypto currency in other websites but it should be genuine site not a fake one in this field many are fake website I used many website are fake ans some are genuine 

On 12/17/2019 at 9:39 AM, Satishmolankar said:

Yes you can sell a crypto currency in other websites but it should be genuine site not a fake one in this field many are fake website I used many website are fake ans some are genuine 

Yes right there is more and more fake website specially in this year to sell Crypto currency is become to hard to find a legit website

i am not interested because i have my own website and i am a web developer and i have a crypto airdrops related site and i have also a facebook page and a YouTube channel where i put the airdrops and peoples will join that for free. Crypto is the best business in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello, recently i visit your website. It's impressive. But you have to customize more things of your site. You have to customize your websites homepage. There is a popup window. First complete this task then i will buy your website. Please contact me at this : aminulislammym@gmail.com

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

OP, did you sell your website yet? It's way past your deadline. If you still have it, I guess you can hire some journalists to write for you at PeoplePerHour, and you can also use SEO to boost your search results.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 11/18/2019 at 8:04 PM, MOProgress said:

Hi guys I have a cryptocurrency news website I want to sell, Cryptoinformers.info along with its Facebook page of 24k plus like and 2K twitter followers.

The website was developed from scratch using up to 4 programming languages, including ASP.NET among others.

for some months now I have not published any news on it.

The website has great UI/UX with super responsive design.

All my followers were gotten through Facebook advertisements, I can get the advert details and amount spent through Facebook reporting to you if you need proof.

I also have 5K+ cryptocurrency enthusiasts emails.

The reason I want to sell the website is that I am in need of money to take care of some needs.

If you are interested in buying the website and the social media accounts, private chat me let's talk. or send to official email: support@cryptoinformers.info

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Can you share The Daily avarage Visitors report of google analytics ? as you said havenot published recent articles , it is ok to show old analytics too

Day by day crypto going more popular. And it's give people work. Many unployment people got work. You have a crypto related site. I advice you to not sell this site. Because you can run google ads on your site and also in future you can get some sponser to earn more money.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

If you're selling a domain you should include traffic details and stats,

Alexa, Similarweb stats and google analytics. Also the ad revenue if there's any. In this way buyers can easily gauge if the domain is worth it or not.

I have been buying and selling domain for over 10 years now and .info domain are the hardest to sell due to trust issues.

• +4 1

spacer.png

As you're able to view within the Crypto Foreign exchange Advertising web page, the details most of us demanded is usually the number of people alternate regular monthly on your location, an art which enables many web-sites precious, in addition to When I noticed that your home seriously isn't interested in SSL safeguard. You possibly can profit by advertising crypto foreign exchange.

• +4 1