Selling A Cryptocurrency News Website - Page 6 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

Selling A Cryptocurrency News Website

This is an excellent offer I wonder how much is going to cost such an offer, I think the management will be expensive, but I would like to ask how much the site generates monthly.

This is a good idea I'd love to see this analytics when I want them i have to search and find a good trust site and that's hard. 

Excellent !! what a good business opportunity. I was looking for something fresh and new this is great, I find it interesting because pages like these help to grow the trade between cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Very good initiative your friend news page, at present there are many pages about cryptocurrency news so there is a lot of competition, good luck with that sale

• -5 1

At the current date your page takes you to a video start and then jumps to a page that has nothing to do with the one you publish

Hello friend I hope you are well, I just sent you a message to your email I hope I can communicate with you as soon as possible, I am interested in your website.  

I do not think that buying a news site is a good investment for me, since I am dedicated to the cryptocurrency market, and it would be a very big leap in terms of the type of business, and very difficult to be aware of the site and the cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a great offer but I think i can not afford it now, and the management is going to be even costly, But I would like to ask how much does the site generate monthly.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you should not sell this website now. a crypto news website is very much important to crypto lover. we can get many news from it. you should try alternative way to increase the news numbers.

• -5 1

hey yes. I advice you to not sell this site. Because you can run google ads on your site and also in future you can get some sponser to earn more money...

hermano Es un gran negocio, pero no creo que pueda pagarlo en este momento. Además, su sitio es muy atractivo, pero la escena de las noticias criptográficas es tan competitiva ahora que tomará mucho trabajo hacer que esto vuele.

What a difficult decision, I say it because of the time of effort dedicated to the growth that it now has.

Edited by Michar1

Actually I am sell my coin in a dollers buy sell group. Really cryptotalk give us good opportunity to earn more money.

I will tell the news that I have heard today, the truth is there is nothing out of the ordinary, the only thing I heard that seems very important to me is that the eth is on the rise and I could for some it be a good offer and earn money.

That is a really great website and I think that is also a great offer. But the competition right now is also much greater than ever because cryptocurrency is booming more than ever. So maybe you should also make your price a bit more competitive.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/13/2020 at 1:14 PM, gili89 said:

It would be nice to have more precise numbers.
As total monthly visitors.
What's your Alexa score.

and how and your engagement on social media. that would help a lot.
Your database is very good.

If you study a little about digital marketing, you can get a good income with Affiliate links, banner sales and space rental, you can ask for partnerships with brokers.

Yes @gili89 if study a little is possible will be more benefit than selling it, because can get very good income with affiliate link or to be a Google Adsense partner introducing banners on his website. There are many things can promote. The important of website is the real traffic and volume.

• -5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/27/2020 at 10:38 AM, Goody28 said:

Good site mate cryptoworld is full of many competitors now it will really take a lot of time energy and resources to get your project to a high level

Agreed on this, too many competition this days. One need to do its own thing differently from others to attract more traffics.

It seems that it is a really good site, but I cannot afford to buy it now. I advise you to advertise it on Facebook or any social networking site. I think you will find someone out there who is interested in buying it.

• +2 1

It is ideal that you have quite a decent site to sell.it more serious to have a news site like the acclaimed one like coin broadcast or other you need more special mission

I think firstly you need to create a website then if you create it so you need to advertise form different kind of platforms then it will be successful 

I think that the idea of the site is new and excellent, and I hope you will find a suitable buyer for your site. We need the proliferation of these useful sites because such sites are considered to be few in relation to the increasing demand for news and modern information on cryptocurrencies these days.

• +5 1

I wanted to take a look at the site but first thing appeared is a message telling me to press "allow" in case to confirm that i'm not a robot , i didn't press it because this is not how to confirm , how can i know what am i allowing you to know ? maybe you access my browser or device info and steal information about me and my wallets 

in case the site is really legit you should change this way of confirm because it's very suspicious 

Well my dear brother as you have mentioned that you have a good number fan following on  Facebook and Twitter but in your all talk you have not mention about the monthly traffic that you get on your website and when I open your website it shows that you have not SSL security as well as not enough traffic think that you should give us proper details with evidences thank you

On 18.11.2019 at 17:19, MOProgress said:

Merhaba arkadaşlar Satmak istediğim bir kripto para haber sitem var, Cryptoinformers.info , Facebook sayfası ve 24k plus beğeni ve 2K twitter takipçisi.

Web sitesi, ASP.NET dahil olmak üzere 4 adede kadar programlama dili kullanılarak sıfırdan geliştirilmiştir.

Birkaç aydır bununla ilgili herhangi bir haber yayınlamadım.

Web sitesi, süper duyarlı tasarıma sahip harika bir UI / UX'e sahiptir.

Tüm takipçilerim Facebook reklamları aracılığıyla elde edildi, eğer kanıta ihtiyacınız varsa Facebook raporlarıyla reklam detaylarını ve harcanan tutarı size iletebilirim.

Ayrıca 5K + kripto para meraklısı e-postalarım var.

Web sitesini satmak istememin nedeni, bazı ihtiyaçları karşılamak için paraya ihtiyacım olması.

Web sitesini ve sosyal medya hesaplarını satın almakla ilgileniyorsanız, özel sohbet benimle konuşalım. veya resmi e-postaya gönderin: support@cryptoinformers.info

Yakında sizden haber almayı umuyoruz.

Saygılarımızla.

Why didn't you update this topic that you posted on November 18, 2019?
Because when the "Cryptoinformers.info" web address is clicked, another website opens. When I checked in, I came across a website with a +18 warning. The website in question is published as the website "www.bestfreecams.club". Why didn't you fix this and then explain?
Why do other members who comment on this topic never check the website address? Unfortunately, I see that members who write comments by heart like this will not contribute anything to the CryptoTalk forum ...