Selling A Cryptocurrency News Website - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

Selling A Cryptocurrency News Website

Hi guys I have a cryptocurrency news website I want to sell, Cryptoinformers.info along with its Facebook page of 24k plus like and 2K twitter followers.

The website was developed from scratch using up to 4 programming languages, including ASP.NET among others.

for some months now I have not published any news on it.

The website has great UI/UX with super responsive design.

All my followers were gotten through Facebook advertisements, I can get the advert details and amount spent through Facebook reporting to you if you need proof.

I also have 5K+ cryptocurrency enthusiasts emails.

The reason I want to sell the website is that I am in need of money to take care of some needs.

If you are interested in buying the website and the social media accounts, private chat me let's talk. or send to official email: support@cryptoinformers.info

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Edited by MOProgress
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

I ahd no idea about the website actually. And I don't know also how is that gonna be helpful to anyone who will buy it, sorry for asking this just wanna know the real function of it.

Hi, thanks for your comment, but if you wish to know more about the website, you visit it at Cryptoinformers.info which I also posted in the opening post of this topic.

I hope this helps.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

It is a great offer but I think i can not afford it now, and the management is going to be even costly, But I would like to ask how much does the site generate monthly.

its a good thing you have such a good website to sell but i think if you advertise for it on facebook or twitter it will be better because you will have a better and wider audience to reach.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

yes, it is a site that has a nice facebook and twitter fan page but maybe you should put other data such as total number of unique visitors, average number of daily visitors

• +1 2
  • +3 1

The info we needed is how much traffic you generate in your site monthly, that's the art that makes many sites valuable, and i noticed your sire does not have a ssl security.

• +1 2

Good to see some new website specialized in new of Crypto currency,But it more competitive to have a news web site like the famous one like cointelegraph or other you need more promotional campaign

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Interested! Do you have a telegram username? I'm quite interested about your website. Anyway I have a few questions, Has your website ever tried to apply on adsense? What is the average visitor / day? I'm waiting for your response and maybe you can provide a telegram username or other private chat besides here.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I know nothing about this web site and I do not know if it is worth buying from anyone, so I am sorry to ask that you would like to know its true function

• +1 1

On 11/26/2019 at 9:52 AM, Jimmy said:

Interested! Do you have a telegram username? I'm quite interested about your website. Anyway I have a few questions, Has your website ever tried to apply on adsense? What is the average visitor / day? I'm waiting for your response and maybe you can provide a telegram username or other private chat besides here.

Hi Jimmy, thanks for your interest. you can always reach me on telegram with my username @MOProgress

Hope to hear from you soon.

The site looks awesome and responsive design. I think the price would be higher compared to the normal blogs. Could you let us know what is the expected price for sale. I don't have much money, but if the budget meet, then I can make an offer for you.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Hello brother you want sell a crypto currency news website webaddress is cryptoinformer info .I like your website design but you tell this website facebook fanpage like 24k its meand 24k visitor or 24k people knowing about your site. but i dont found any visitor info on alex rank.Can you give me details how many people logon or visit daily your website.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thats pretty cool to have a domain with such catchy name for sell but you should make ads for it on domains for sell on Facebook and you definitely get more buyers and let us now how much you get for it if you don't mind.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I'm talking about very neat to experience an area using this sort of catchy brand pertaining to offer however you need to create advertisings correctly in names pertaining to offer in Zynga so you surely have more consumers along with allowing us to currently the amount you have correctly should you not the head.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Obydullah said:

Hello brother you want sell a crypto currency news website webaddress is cryptoinformer info .I like your website design but you tell this website facebook fanpage like 24k its meand 24k visitor or 24k people knowing about your site. but i dont found any visitor info on alex rank.Can you give me details how many people logon or visit daily your website.

Hi,

Like I said in the opening post, The facebook likes were acquire through Facebook Ad not organic like, secondly, there has not been any activity on the website for over 3 months now.

I hope you understand what I mean now?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Naga said:

Thats pretty cool to have a domain with such catchy name for sell but you should make ads for it on domains for sell on Facebook and you definitely get more buyers and let us now how much you get for it if you don't mind.

Thanks for your suggestion, I will see to that.

9 hours ago, Maksuda4406 said:

I will tell my friend about your crypto-currency news website.if they interested to buy then i will tell you.  

Ok. I will be waiting for their response then.

Thank you, I really appreciate.

On 11/29/2019 at 7:29 AM, Voltz777 said:

Why are you selling it anyway, I think it will be helpful to you to obtain more profit in the future. And besides the platform and inferface was quite good and impressive to me. 

Thanks for your good suggestion, I have actually thought of it.

But the issue here is that, I have some urgent needs to meet. that is why I want to auction it

9 hours ago, cryptosix said:

The site looks awesome and responsive design. I think the price would be higher compared to the normal blogs. Could you let us know what is the expected price for sale. I don't have much money, but if the budget meet, then I can make an offer for you.

Actually the development price is pretty high, but as at the moment, I want to auction it. maybe we talk on PM or telegram @MOProgress

• +1 1

1 hour ago, NusratJahan said:

Curious! Is there a new telegram user name? I am just pretty curious with regards to your web site. At any rate, We have a few questions, Features your web site ever before tried out to make use of in Adsense? What on earth is the normal guest/morning? I am just expecting your current result and maybe you'll be able to give you a telegram user name as well as various other individual chitchats aside from below.

Hi, I really don't understand your question, or let me say I don't understand your comment too well. But if you are referring to Google Adsense, I have not applied before.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Kim K said:

for some months now I have not published any news on it.

Hi thank you for your interest.

I don't know if you do not understand the whole post or some part of the post. But this section I quoted states clearly hear that for some months, I have not  publish any post on it.

Secondly, If you wish to know more about the platform, please do well to make research.

Thanks for understanding.

• +2 1

On 11/26/2019 at 9:39 AM, scorpiali said:

Good to see some new website specialized in new of Crypto currency,But it more competitive to have a news web site like the famous one like cointelegraph or other you need more promotional campaign

Well we need competition but its very hard to compete with those older websites because they are already veey muxh liked by all traders and also trusted but I think  if he works more on his website then he might sell it for higher price. 

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Naga said:

Well we need competition but its very hard to compete with those older websites because they are already veey muxh liked by all traders and also trusted but I think  if he works more on his website then he might sell it for higher price. 

Traders trust those news websites because they don't have a fake news and work hard to have a good news and source if some one want to develop her website he need to honest to have a trusted people

6 hours ago, Kim K said:

You want me to buy, trying to pitch to me and yet telling me to do research? I should research to see if your claims are right or wrong.

The fact you haven't publish any post on it doesn't stop you from giving us the hits statistics and the fact you stop publishing doesn't mean people stop visiting. I last published on my blog about 2 years ago and till date, my analytics shows i still get an average of 20 sites visit daily. 

Sorry you felt that way.

Its not like I am trying to do some defensive game here. But there is difference between a blog website and a News website.

Also a growing website that is left without updated information, the visitor will drop drastically. it is unlike those established websites that even in the next 10 years, they will still have people referencing them.

My website is still in the stage of building its audience.

I hope this explains my views to you.

Thanks

• +1 1

15 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Traders trust those news websites because they don't have a fake news and work hard to have a good news and source if some one want to develop her website he need to honest to have a trusted people

Well on second thoughts it might be a little bit harder now to gather believers on yoir website because we saw the block team spreading the fud about binance offices in china raided by the police which affected the bitcoin price immediately.  Its a lot of responsibility to have this typw of power.

3 hours ago, Voltz777 said:

The statement was too complicated actually, even me I got confused about it. I don't what's the connection of the adsense, probably to monetize their account, isn't right? Just correct me if ever I am wrong. 

From what I understand in the Adsense question, it has to do with whether the website for sale has been approved or has applied for Google Adsense. Which I have not really apply for that. moreover, I want gather some good readership before applying for adsense.

Just to notify everyone, if I don't get any buyer between now and December 20th 2019, I will no longer sell it, because my financial needs should have been met, moreover I want to resume publication of news on it, and I also want to invite those who know how to write good news stories to be part of my team.

If you are interested in writing news stories, you can PM me.

Note: There is no payment attached to it, it will only help you in boosting your profile, because I have a very big plan for it. i just need little marketing and it will be the next big thing.

Edited by MOProgress
  • +1 1

1 minute ago, Kim K said:

Thanks for the updated information. What if you can get writers from this forum to start updating the site at least to generate traffic before the eventual sale of the news site. Sorry for the earlier misunderstanding

You are welcome, as per your suggestion on getting writers, I just posted it now on the post before this your post, I may not sell the website because it is really going to be the next big crypto/finance news website.

I will get some readers to it and by march 2020, I will start monetizing it.

• +3 1
  • +5 1