BitOffer, A Crypto Exchange Now Shares Trading Volume With Users - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

BitOffer, A Crypto Exchange Now Shares Trading Volume With Users

I got a shock news that BitOffer will share their trading volume with users who invites users.

From 2019.11.19, users who start inviting friends to trade BitOffer Bitcoin Options, they will share 1% of BitOffer Bitcoin Options trading volume. And the payment will be made weekly. 

It is a easy job for us to be the next millionaires!

Here is the link to BitOffer: www.bitoffer.com

Only BitOffer Member can join this campaign to share the trading volume on BitOffer Options.

app_en.png.a40081072154e479d58ad4840b74c436.png

Wow, quite an interesting topic turns out, I think you can call friends or different users, and get a percentage for their trades. And how there will be, the sum, or the site itself gives out means?🤔

• +3 1

What will be the underlying terms and conditions, many will want to scame the system by refering themselve so as to earn more

This is very good news. Bitoffer is a very good site. It is a user friendly site. Now they are sharing trading volume to their users. I hope they will improve more in future.    

I think bitoffer is a big and popular site so it will be good for everyone. Users will get many opportunities and benefits from this site. Since they share their business profits with their users. This is great news for users

This platform enters the competition very strongly and put a lot of offers but I am a bit afraid of them so I will not risk working on them at the moment

Life is great and enjoy it

This is a good news definitely but nothing to be shocked. Because every exchanges give some offers to make their exchanges famous and to gather maximum to maximum traffic in them. It is just the referral reward. But yes i can say that they are giving some big reward. This is not profitable if someone doesn't have any blog or any YouTube channel. How they can make referral? 

This is really good news for everyone. But some scammers make same things. Can you give here some prove? Because I am also interest in this sector.

BitOffer It is a really good platform and it is good to share a percentage of its trading profits and present it to you if you subscribe to it.

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/18/2019 at 7:00 PM, CastyLamer said:

I got a shock news that BitOffer will share their trading volume with users who invites users.

From 2019.11.19, users who start inviting friends to trade BitOffer Bitcoin Options, they will share 1% of BitOffer Bitcoin Options trading volume. And the payment will be made weekly. 

Only BitOffer Member can join this campaign to share the trading volume on BitOffer Options.

I think 1% of an exchanger trading volume is huge. I think they want to make strong their bonding their users. This will grow their community more faster. Also it can give them number one position.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

The system that we talked about about BitOffer makes it like a money making machine, does anyone have proof of withdrawal from BitOffer platform, please provide us with it

On 11/18/2019 at 2:47 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Wow, quite an interesting topic turns out, I think you can call friends or different users, and get a percentage for their trades. And how there will be, the sum, or the site itself gives out means?🤔

this offers only run for a short while, I as soonest as they get users rushing down to their site the discontinue such offers since thier aim has been archived, this is so sad that after all the amount of referals you make you still don't meet up with thier requirements. 

There are many website exchange when they start for first time they promote their website with such promotion and free offers, but some times there are some offers who are not real to be realized, so is possible what happen with Bitoffer, for me I dont think their offer.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Sounds interesting and i tried to look for some reviews regarding this but i cannot find any. But upon exploring i saw that withdrawal fee here is cheaper than other exchange,which is 0.0005 btc only. 

BitOffer is also on the CoinMarketCap. According to information obtained from CMC , the exchange was first launched on 1 Feb 2019 which indicates, the exchange is still new and it does not support fiat currencies deposit and withdrawal. 

You need to use a vine to use the BitOffer cryptocurrency exchange in investing bitcoin. It turns out that investors will receive a profit of 1% of the BitOffer options. Thank you, very interesting news. 

On 11/18/2019 at 7:00 PM, CastyLamer said:

Recently I got the news. And I found it interesting because no other exchangers have this feature. It will be great for their platform also. Because their bonding will be more strong.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This probably applies to active referrals. This offer is not suitable for me because all active referrals that I invited work with other exchanges.

In addition to referral codes, Bitoffer is a crypto exchange that now shares trading volumes with users but is not overly reliable. There are many risks involved in trading. These referral codes should not always be used to avoid risk. Bitoffer does not share any good trading offers.

This is very interesting and to be honest it is a great incentive to promote people to help them in promoting their site and their exchange platform. People are much more likely to share a referral link if they are getting something out of it. So from my understanding here they will receive a portion of the trade value, which i think is amazing. If i am not mistaken, the yobit platform also offers something similar to those users that are referred here.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This might be a great opportunity for those who trade on this exchange to raise some good amount of money in cryptocurrency to invest them in bitcoin or anything else.

On 2/16/2020 at 8:54 PM, Moneykiller said:

Bitoffer started to provide their users and others free coins and many more profitable deals to get attracted to their exchanges site.

Have you profited from Bitoffer? I would be interested to see if there is some opportunity I'm missing. Still I haven't heard anyone actually managing that.

Have you participated in this offer? It is excellent and you will only get many if you bring in new customers. How would you waste this opportunity?
 If I were a participant, I would do the funeral, but like these opportunities, do not come to me easily. I must go every time. u have to be sure of the news before you invest on this site

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/18/2019 at 9:47 PM, TimopheyKa said:

We have no reason for that guy to be believed and we can see that his account is already banned. It means the post is scam or will get you in trouble if you believe on it 

Bitoffer is a good site and very profitable to those who dare to take risks. This is one of those sites that i use them in my trading journey and it real helpful to me, i always promote it to my friends.

Time is the ultimate weapon!