Sharing Bitcoin on BitOffer, The Cheapest Way to Earn Money - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

Sharing Bitcoin on BitOffer, The Cheapest Way to Earn Money

As we know, "Sharing economy" is a new concept which was raised these years. After that, Sharing Bike, Sharing Power Bank, Sharing Car and others derivatives of sharing economy came up. What if we have a "Sharing Bitcoin" in our life?

Actually, now we already have one that is "Sharing Bitcoin", BitOffer Bitcoin Options. BitOffer Bitcoin Options offers everyone a chance to use $5 to $50 to buy a temporary Bitcoin rights for 2 mins to 1 hour. And during the time you own the BitOffer Bitcoin Options contracts, you can earn the benefit as if you are a bitcoin holder.

For example, when you expect bitcoin to be bullish, then you pay $5 to buy a bitcoin call options at $8,500, and when the time's up, the bitcoin price when settling is $9,000, then you will earn $500 (Normally, only a bitcoin holder who holds a bitcoin can earn $500, but you just pay $5.).

Now I know some questions come for asking the risk: $5 or even less!!! Yes, the largest possible loss is only $5.

If it helps you, please refer to: www.bitoffer.com

app_en.png.f23159f0aa5dc713ef7abc8c24458233.png

This is a very good project. But I can not trust it. There is a huge chance to scam. But bitoffer is promising. If anyone wants to share you can but I suggest you to do more recharge before share.  

14 hours ago, CastyLamer said:

It is hard to earn money if BitOffer scam your $5.

$5 is a small amount, you should give them a chance to build the trust relationship with you. 

What is more, they can help you earn more money.

Yeah, you are right. I also think we should give them a chance. Their forum is look like crypto talk. I like their system also. I hope they will pay like crypto talk did. Best wishes for BitOffer.

That is great for the exchange, it is the first exchange offer this type of trading or system, hope it stays long in the market 

On 11/19/2019 at 2:10 AM, AL SHAIMON said:

This is a very good project. But I can not trust it. There is a huge chance to scam. But bitoffer is promising. If anyone wants to share you can but I suggest you to do more recharge before share.  

Yeah i think so. It one of the best project i think but yeah like what you said i can trust it too. Because i'm afraid of being scammed. Many using BitOffer because they can make huge money on it. But for those people newbie in crypto it could lead them to the wrong path if they don't do research about it. That's what i think. 

6 hours ago, Raven said:

Yeah i think so. It one of the best project i think but yeah like what you said i can trust it too. Because i'm afraid of being scammed. Many using BitOffer because they can make huge money on it. But for those people newbie in crypto it could lead them to the wrong path if they don't do research about it. That's what i think. 

For newbies I think crypto talk is best forum. BitOffer is also good forum. They are trusted. We can make huge money from it easily.

10 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

For newbies I think crypto talk is best forum. BitOffer is also good forum. They are trusted. We can make huge money from it easily.

Me as a newbie, i want to earn huge money here in crypto. So what could you suggest me to do here so that i can make huge amount of money too. I want to know more about BitOffer because many people says that you can earn good money on it. 

Bicoin is the best thing of earning bitcoin. you can easy to earn bitcoin in forum and many other website.i want to earn many bitcoin in crypto. many earning crypto website are provide big offer.

Projects that offer big profit offers etc. They end in scams so I don't trust this platform and the first people may succeed in making profits while the rest is a victim of fraud

Life is great and enjoy it

I've been looking into this. Does anyone find this reliable? It gives such a great amount of winning so I am looking for someone that has experience and show me some proof that it is not a scam.

On 11/25/2019 at 4:36 AM, Raven said:

Me as a newbie, i want to earn huge money here in crypto. So what could you suggest me to do here so that i can make huge amount of money too. I want to know more about BitOffer because many people says that you can earn good money on it. 

As a newbie I will suggest you to post daily in crypto talk from crypto talk you can earn 30k sat daily you can hold them and can start trading. Then you can earn huge from cryptos.

As always anything that looks too good to be true is suspicious. Earning $500 or more with just $5 means 100x more than your investment! This is the kind of profit only early adopters of bitcoin could achieve after holding for many years! The biggest question to ask about this project is that why should someone trust you and share or lend you 1 BTC for just $5? Do you yourself trust anyone to give him 1 BTC in this anonymous world? What happens if the receiver never gives you back your bitcoin?

If someone has 1 BTC in his wallet, he can do many other tasks to earn much more than $5 to $50. He can do trading and earn $100 - $200 daily without lending his bitcoin to others which is extremely risky. Even if you own bitcoin temporarily, it is quite hard to do anything profitable in just a few minutes or one hour.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 12/16/2019 at 3:53 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

As a newbie I will suggest you to post daily in crypto talk from crypto talk you can earn 30k sat daily you can hold them and can start trading. Then you can earn huge from cryptos.

Can you give me some points, how can i start in trading? What is the best strategy to gain huge amount of money in trading? I want to explore more opportunities in crypto because i want to earn money. 

Wow, very good information with the concept of economic sharing. many are given like sharing bitcoin. When did this start, I can't wait to try it, thanks for the information.

Poolin, just over a year old and already trending as a top two mining pool, is a bit of an anomaly in the mining industry as a China based company with public views on Bitcoin’s development that mirror Bitcoin Core’s. 

CEO Zhibiao Pan started in the mining industry as the founder of TangPool in 2014 before joining Bitmain and later running BTC.com there. He left the company in 2017 amid the hard fork drama and ended up founding Poolin, along with former BTC.com employees and current Poolin COO Fa Zhu and CTO Tianzhao Li.

We cant understand that only pay $5 and get $500 with your luck. If a lucky person get $500 with spending of $5 he can have 100 chances to share again. If he take 50 chances in which 20 he wins thats equal to $10000. This could not be understand. Its look like scam

6 hours ago, Raven said:

Can you give me some points, how can i start in trading? What is the best strategy to gain huge amount of money in trading? I want to explore more opportunities in crypto because i want to earn money. 

I am not a professional trader. But you can search in YouTube there are many tutorials about trading. I think you should buy at lest 2-3 coin at lowest price and sell them at high. For more info please contact with a professional trader.

Well bitoffer is very likely for crypto currency holders, hopefully this is not approved original. Greetings the world of crypto.

This method of trading is quite attractive, but ... doubts arise. The site is not known. nobody wants to risk a deposit of even $ 50. There are many old, famous exchanges for trading.

And why not try to make a deposit and start with $ 10. Today, bitcoin is declining in price and this can be foreseen using this platform. 

1 hour ago, Bashir said:

It's really good as to my own view from his qoute I think this is a good reccommendatiom for us all to believe and accept

Thank you very much for your good complement. I hope you will always help me in future. 

4 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

I am not a professional trader. But you can search in YouTube there are many tutorials about trading. I think you should buy at lest 2-3 coin at lowest price and sell them at high. For more info please contact with a professional trader.

Okay thanks. Did you earn huge amount of money in trading? How much did you earn? I tried to do trading but i didn't earn huge amount of money. What is your strategy as a newbie in trading? 

thank you for the information, this is an excellent opportunity for us to get free money from the Bitoffer exchanger. and this information is very useful and we get a lot of money from here.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Okay thanks. Did you earn huge amount of money in trading? How much did you earn? I tried to do trading but i didn't earn huge amount of money. What is your strategy as a newbie in trading? 

I wasn't earn too much from trading. Basically I uses small amount of btc for trading. If i use big amount than i think i would earn big amount from it. As a newbie i suggest you to earn more btc from this coin than you can start trading with them.  

10 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

I wasn't earn too much from trading. Basically I uses small amount of btc for trading. If i use big amount than i think i would earn big amount from it. As a newbie i suggest you to earn more btc from this coin than you can start trading with them.  

As a newbie what exchange you prefer to use in trading? And why? For me, i am only using yobit exchange because it is easy to understand and very convenient to used. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/