Are users allowed to use VPNs while connected to the forum? - Page 5 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Are users allowed to use VPNs while connected to the forum?

I don't think VPN is a good idea. You are not allowed to use it you need to follow the rules of this forum or else you will be banned for using VPN just read the rules again carefully so that you know the thing not to do here good luck man and have a great day to everyone cheers.

On 11/18/2019 at 8:56 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

i don't think it is forbidden to use vpn is not written anywhere in the forum rules, the one integrated in the opera browser is very convenient for privacy even though i believe it is more a proxy than a vpn

All members are the same but if because poor connect the fine VPN users a short video might help you understand why it is essential can someone quote my comment and say to me what is the purpose of VPN.

I dont see any rules for using vpn in this forum.But i think don't use vpn is better for you.Some site are not allowed vpn.Using vpn is very risky for your account.So i suggest to you don't use vpn

There are no rules for using VPN when users work in this forum.  However, many users use VPN in this forum.  I think they don't know about the rules.  Thanks.

In my opinion I think the use of VPN can be prohibited here in this forum as I have experienced and worked with many free sites that didn't allow the use of more accounts per IP address they also prohibited the use of VPN therefore I assume even here it can be prohibited.