Are users allowed to use VPNs while connected to the forum? - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Are users allowed to use VPNs while connected to the forum?

On this question perhaps can to answer only adminy or moderators this forum, after all question which you asked, applies to category secret and to know you can outcome if try include VPN and try sit on forum with other IP. But I think that one hundred percent can not.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:48 PM, PiroSense said:

I'm just curious if we are allowed to use VPN services while connected to this forum? Or are VPNs prohibited?

So what is the purpose to use VPN in this forum? This forum is welcomes provider all over the world, i have no problem so far for accessing this forum. So i think it's not necessary to use VPN in this forum.

The question is why you want to use vpn?!!!! As i know cryptotalk is not banned in any countries so you don't need to use vpn , may be you want tp use to create an other account and that it's not legal in this forum and you will be banned

Hello you asking cryptotalk support vpn like if you connected vpn and loin here for reding and writing post.I don know about it but i request you to you can ask any modarator or any admin cause they can answe your question clearly.Or if you know abot it and login useing this froum via vpn its dangerous on you cause admin can ban your account.

I don't think there's a rule here in this forum where VPN networks are probihited. I should try to search about it if they allowing using VPN because i also lack of knowledge about this.

Maybe if the reasons for maintaining privacy may be allowed. but for my advice you only use premium VPN / paid, because using a free VPN is the same you give your data to third parties, and high traffic with the same IP VPN can jeopardize your account, it could be considered multiple accounts, so the system blocks you automatically.

I think if it's not on the rules that vpn isn't allowed then you can used i guess, VPN purpose is just if you have a weak or poor signal internet connection. then you can really used it to make your internet much more faster. 

On 11/18/2019 at 2:48 PM, PiroSense said:

I'm just curious if we are allowed to use VPN services while connected to this forum? Or are VPNs prohibited?

That's a good question, I'm waiting on admin's anwer on this for more clarification, But VPN are used to create multi accounts.

Yeah using vpn's is prohibited to access these forum and your account will also get banned..... But wait why you want to use vpn..

As my perception vpn is not illegal for this forum, its for all peole who can use this forum anytime from any place ,so its a gift for us to earn some bitcoin satosi every day,

I think,no!they dont allow us to use vpn's multiple accounts are not allowed and so if they allow to use vpns then everyone can have multiple account.just my opinion

I can not say exactly you can use VPN in this forum.I have not find any rules for vpn.You can try to use vpn in forum.I think there is no restriction for this

On 11/18/2019 at 7:48 PM, PiroSense said:

I don't think it is prohibited to use vpns. Are you currently using VPN? Isn't VPN supposed to protect you from being tracked? So why would it be illegal if you only want too protect yourself from hackers?

• Useful or interesting 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

vpn is used for changing their locations.this forum is open for all country worldwide.so why people is thinking about VPN?i think there is nothing about vpn but some rules may be have about multiple id users are not allowed.if you are thinking like this you will get banned soon

• Useful or interesting 1

Why do you need a VPN when you alreadly connected to the site but maybe you just curies about vpn so i think vpn is not allow on this site if you just change you ip and you still log in you accout if they have a bot system you gonna get ban im just saying i dont know if its true just possible to happend

On 11/18/2019 at 1:48 PM, PiroSense said:

Forum can detect vpn but, can't detect high anymous proxy ;;;; you can use vpn before 28 jan why????? Because the forum run slow . Forum members know that . The can't banned you because you want to speed up the internet to access CryptoTalk Froum

I use Opera browser, has integrated VPN, but sometimes, I use chrome in the Forum, I find it safe place.  There should be no problem using VPN if you do it honestly.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 11/18/2019 at 3:37 PM, ElChupakabra said:

I have VPN in my Opera chrome but i don't know how to use it. Can someone quote my comment and say to me what is the purpose of VPN? 

To be simple: An internet connection is a permanent exchange of data between your computer / smartphone and remote servers. All this information can be viewed by your internet service provider and possibly by malicious people (government, hackers ...). A VPN masks this flow of informations by acting like a tunnel.

In Opera, you can activate or desactivate the VPN in the parameters. Remember that your informations are not hidden for you VPN provider because the information goes through their servers.

Edited by bitcoinb

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

In my opinion it is best not to use VPN in this forum.  Because we know that the function of VPN is to change the IP of a mobile phone.  So if we use VPN in the case of cryptocurrency, then our IP will change.  As a result, we have the possibility of banning the ID.  Thanks