I'm in doubt, continue or stop? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

I'm in doubt, continue or stop?

Those who are not sure about this forum are better off following the cryptotalk campaign, because it will only give a few posts that are considered spam and not constructive

It is your choice but in my opinion you must continue. It is an open privilege to all users to earn payment and just follow the rules of it and avoid those prohibited.

On 11/18/2019 at 11:45 AM, ultimateclub said:

You can check all your posts here: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/282-bullrunbit/content/?type=forums_topic_post

There are 21 pages contains your total contents. That's means you have total 510+ contents counted for payments. Thats means there are about 219 posts have been deleted of you. So you have to fill up more 219 posts extra to be eligible for payment. 

I am not sure at all, but it might be. Because the admin still didn't clear it to us.

How did you know he has 510+ contents for payment or certain that 219 out of his content has been deleted? and i can see from his profile that his current content count is 769, so can you tell me, are the deleted post part of this numbers or not?

the problem is this payment system is not very clear and the admins have not say anything regarding this issue where some members are getting paid others are not, and how to know the number of your deleted post so that you can make up for it,

i think a little bit of transparency won't hurt anyone after all, beside, i don't see @BullRunBit like a user who don't know the right place to make a post or someone with low quality post, it is unfortunate that some of us are experiencing this issue and solution is not forthcoming,

@BullRunBit since there is know way to tell how many post has been deleted in other to make up for them, it is up to you to decide if you want to continue supporting the forum regardless of been paid or not, but i would say, don't stop, just keep building your account like a regular member any time you can,

Am experiencing same issue but that won't stop me from given my support and be part of the forum whenever i can.

But i hope this will be rectified someday.

👮‍♂️ 

10 hours ago, Anonylz said:

How did you know he has 510+ contents for payment or certain that 219 out of his content has been deleted? and i can see from his profile that his current content count is 769, so can you tell me, are the deleted post part of this numbers or not?

the problem is this payment system is not very clear and the admins have not say anything regarding this issue where some members are getting paid others are not, and how to know the number of your deleted post so that you can make up for it,

i think a little bit of transparency won't hurt anyone after all, beside, i don't see @BullRunBit like a user who don't know the right place to make a post or someone with low quality post, it is unfortunate that some of us are experiencing this issue and solution is not forthcoming,

@BullRunBit since there is know way to tell how many post has been deleted in other to make up for them, it is up to you to decide if you want to continue supporting the forum regardless of been paid or not, but i would say, don't stop, just keep building your account like a regular member any time you can,

Am experiencing same issue but that won't stop me from given my support and be part of the forum whenever i can.

But i hope this will be rectified someday.

There are a simple way to calculate how much your posts is deleted, and how much posts members must to compensation. I make tutorial about that:

Before I create this topic I was thinking that this is some problem (technical or something else), but I start to research here and I find answers from moderators comments. There are three parts, first is how much member have deleted posts second how much unpaid posts have (in unpaid section like bounties) and for how much posts member get payments that is only important. How I calculate for me you can see in this topic (above), and I give all details how to calculate that. P.S. I found myself this method to calculate, there are no explanation about this (in any section on this forum).

10 hours ago, Maliha989 said:

How can you stop something that has power over you?

Can you explain me this?

9 hours ago, excuteme said:

Well my opinion is that you should continue. It will only be a waste of you wont especially if you already have earned your money from your effort and your time. But it will always be your choice if you want to continue it or not.

If we talking about money/crypto, why we dont talking about person who win competition of 1 BTC I think that is good for discussion. And should I continue or not, like you say that is my choice but when I see how some people earn here (I think on that competition of 1 BTC) I'm very dissapointed. 

9 hours ago, SumaiyaJerin said:

If you ever posting a little something irrelevant for the crypto community, and also if you ever did not remember which you can follow the laws this crypto talk designed in that case it would be the rationale to not ever receive cash and also to get taken off discussions. Provides you with your visit and investigate up to date upgrade posting crypto talk designed a week past! plus you can find the usual idea that the key reason why a posting is obtaining taken off!

What you talking about, I really dont understand you? Is this at all related with this topic?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 11/18/2019 at 4:45 PM, ultimateclub said:

You can check all your posts here: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/282-bullrunbit/content/?type=forums_topic_post

There are 21 pages contains your total contents. That's means you have total 510+ contents counted for payments. Thats means there are about 219 posts have been deleted of you. So you have to fill up more 219 posts extra to be eligible for payment. 

I am not sure at all, but it might be. Because the admin still didn't clear it to us.

Yes bro. It is a only way at this time. I saw the difference was 142 for me in morning and now it is 147. So total 5 posts get deleted or removed off topics today 

Bengali?

View this Topic

Don't stop BullRunBit. Everyone here experiencing what you experienced it should be a lesson to us to choose carefully on what topic we interact with.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/18/2019 at 5:45 PM, ultimateclub said:

Thanks for this information. I have the same problem like him and i just counted in my profile and it seems i also need 200+ more posts to get counted again. Holy hell, that's a big amount to post. I hope admin can tell us though how many deleted post.

On 11/18/2019 at 11:51 PM, samarkamane said:

Well, I think that the forum is going through these days, maybe reforms, but we do not blame the forum, maybe you made mistakes. Check your previous posts and make sure it is just the advice of my friend.

Your friend's suggestion makes sense if you think about it because basically this forum can't be blamed or is the root of the problem because you have to look in yourself when posting whether you're right or wrong, both in terms of time and topics that are out of sync in the previous discussion so in the future you must be more careful and aware of the mistakes.

If you post  irrelivant  something in this forum, this forum will not pay for it and those posts will be deleted from this forum  , so I think you must be careful when you do this forum.When you post in this forums, you will be posting about important  issues,about crypto world   and I advise you to be careful while you work

13 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Yap that's all me want, we do not mind our posts been deleted we just want to know which ones and how many.

Yeah if they made it detaling we can see where do wrong and get better in it.So the forum would become more better but administration knows better what's good for  forum.All members will not confuse about their  posts then.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think if your post is irrelevant or not connected in any crypto then there is a high chance of your comments or post might be deleted by the admins or moderators in this forum. i think there is a sectionboard that is for off-topic, you can post here but i think they won't be paid. 

3 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I noticed you're a new member, are not been paid as well. For me my payments are not received on fully.

I am not new or old  member of this forum i am 1 month and few days older so this is my age on this forum.you are right i am facing problem in payments my many posts are not been paid and i made several posts to start my payments.I hope sooner this problem will be fix and all members found happiness.

On 11/23/2019 at 11:25 AM, kyrious said:

This is indeed frustrating not knowing if your posts are deleted, but the moderators and the administrators are doing a lot to clean this forum and one of these are banning spammers and multiple account, we are going to pass all of these issues.

Actually in the forum there must be something wrong there but sometimes we are not aware of something so the moderator and administrator do a lot of things to clear this forum but we don't need to worry because there are problems like that make us think twice about carrying out the task at hand.

18 minutes ago, Yawar said:

They are removing and removing every post they get there hands on.We put so much effort to create a posts and they moved or delete it. I think they are not even reading most of rhe posts. Hope they will improve system of posting.

Actually you have to think more than what you want in this forum including the results of posts that you made at that time.

Of course, if the results of your posts are inaccurate, an admin will delete them until your posts are accurate and relevant to previous posts so in the future you can improve your posts before they are sent so that your posts can be counted and paid for each post.

We must realize that Cryptotalk is not a money-making machine, so you don't need to expect much to be able to produce Satoshi from this forum. Just accept what we have obtained and use to trade on Yobit. 

Many of the topics that we post often go to delete topics or become a teenager,and locks,so then  Authorities don't pay this post payment.... But you just said there is no way to delete a post It's  true...

it sucks that posts keep getting deleted and even with the last updates where you can see useful posts and monitor how many posts are deleted its still annoying your posts are getting deleted.

On 11/24/2019 at 3:58 PM, dmnqe07 said:

I think if your post is irrelevant or not connected in any crypto then there is a high chance of your comments or post might be deleted by the admins or moderators in this forum. i think there is a sectionboard that is for off-topic, you can post here but i think they won't be paid. 

Yes, you are right the moderator of the forum are deleting those posts which are not constructive and not more relative to crypto currencies or altcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

3 hours ago, Yawar said:

That's my point. Who is going to judge what type of content is right or wrong? There are 8 billion peoples with different opinions. They have to respect every one's opinion not just deleting them.

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your opinion.

Every thousand people must be different, but we must respect the opinion of each person not necessarily delete it, so we should think first before deleting the content.

As of now, I am still getting paid and I don't really have much problem. Maybe it is because of the update? That you should reach the number of posts before getting paid. Let's still continue on having good quality post not for our profit, but also for the community.

7 hours ago, Gusion said:

As of now, I am still getting paid and I don't really have much problem. Maybe it is because of the update? That you should reach the number of posts before getting paid. Let's still continue on having good quality post not for our profit, but also for the community.

Yes you are right if he have good knowledge then he need to not stop he need to continue and writing constructive post for sharing his good knowledge to other newbies member.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Do you often quote brand new or newbie members without a profile picture? usually they are bot accounts or multiple accounts. So their account will be deleted by the admin, that's usually what causes your post to go missing. Just continue your post but don't often qoute brand new or newbie members who don't have a profile photo.

4 hours ago, Ilustration said:

You can see on your yobit dashboard how many post are deleted and how many post you need to post.  Just like this. 

Next payouts will occur upon reaching useful posts: 263
Current number of useful forum posts: 261

So mean now 2 on my post are deleted now.  

yappp, the update is very cool so we can see that we have to make a few posts, so there is no reason one should stop making posts here because this forum still pays and has cool features and rules ..

On 11/19/2019 at 12:31 AM, heelsibat said:

You should be more specific to your post and content. Don't be just like saying anything. If anyone is questioning you should answer specifically. If your content is more specific and functional I hope your post won't be deleted.

Yeah i agree with you. If someone is questioning your post, answer it directly and don't say some words that couldn't help the person who asking. If the content is direct to the point, i think there is no problem with it as long as you are in a right section. Do you get my point?  Sorry for my english. 

Really it's a tough job to Moderators to maintain a forum. Administering a forum on behalf of thousands of users is not quiet a simple thing to do.they have to check each and every users profile there payment strategies, one who not following the rules etc.moreover my doubt is suppose if 100 post get auto deleted is it mandatory to repost those 100 and only then payment get scheduled as usual ????