First experience in YOBIT exchenge - Page 16 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yobit exchange is one of my favorite currently because I have used it more than any other exchange out there and I like it's operations by handling transactions instantly and so far I haven't Faced any challenge therefore,I recommend it to anyone looking for an exchange to work with.

Yobit is an easy to handle platform that does not make many restrictions on exchange,
You can exchange freely through this platform, as it gives you an easy and smooth transaction to start your journey through it,
You might lose out the first time you trade in cryptocurrencies, but Yobit is not the reason,
The reason will be you have a less of experience in dealing with these currencies.

Good Luck.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:53 PM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

My first exchange the yobit exchange was that I was a new member of the forum and I do not have much information about the yobit exchange and I was facing a lot of difficulties while exchanging my coin to the other currency.

• +2 1

There is much values and benefits in the yobit exchange as crypto currency exchange market my first experience in the yobit exchange is the price value for the conversation of the coins from one another 

Good question dear I am user of Yobit.net.This too much smooth and profitable wallet my first experience on this for exchanging money is very good.I would gave him 10/10 based on my experience.

Yobit is a good exchange because they are really have a lot of ways to earn even for free in their website and that is really good that they have that kind of strategy. 

My first experience in yobit exchange was not that complicated because the platform is user friendly and it has features almost at one page so everything was clear and understandable for me and I prefer it over other exchanges out there because it's where I get paid from when I do work in this forum.

my personal favorite trade website is actually yobit trade website it's very trustworthy trade website as well as my personal very first trade website.

To my knowledge the yabit platform is much better so I tried to invest here and all the possibilities I can do with yovit have smoothed everything. 

this exchange and do not think about leaving it or changin.that are not traded on other exchanges.there are some that you cannot find at all.than the exchange of these two.this is the case on almost all exchanges.

I think It is very possible to trade on this exchange. A huge number of new coins that are not traded anywhere else. If there is a distribution somewhere, it is quite possible to find this coin on this exchange. But on the taps they give out absolutely unnecessary coins. You shouldn't even go to them. M

Welcome to YOBIT dear this is too much beneficial and useful for us.I have also a good feedback when I got exchange money first time on YOBIT.This is advanced wallet with good features.

I am totally new in this forum. So i do not know clearly about the exchange system. So i am storing my btc to my yobit wallet. After storing a lot number of btc. I will go for withdrawal. But one problem is that the withdrawal fee is too much. Thanks for reading

• +3 1

I was very excited how crypto-exchange could be so well built for each person who uses it after spending only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange.

I'm not a skilled investor; I'm a day trader, so I'd like to learn a few things about the Yobit exchange's investing box.

This most likely indicates that you have brought in insufficient coins to even put an order? Then you can either add more coins or move to a different exchange. Yes, each transaction has its own set of pitfalls.

What made you dislike the user interface? This seems to be very common among them, and I didn't seem to be dumb when I traded there. The rest is a complete con that you can avoid encountering more than once.

What made you dislike the user interface? This seems to be very common among them, and I didn't seem to be dumb when I traded there. The rest is a complete con that you can avoid encountering more than once.

Bitcointalk introduced my to yobit and i was quite satisfied with my experience. There are some redflags for yobit in the internet but i have yet faced no isuues with yobit and find it more convenient than other exchanges which complicate things too much.

Hello there my friend, thanks for sharing this, my first time in yobit showed me that Yobit.Net is here to stay, making everything much easier for its users, in my case I was dazzled when I first entered its exchange platform and used its interface.